TTC Again

poohmum

I used to come into this forum last year when I was expecting. Unfortunately for me, when I was in my 10 weeks, I had a miscarriage.
Since Jan 05, we have been TTC but no good news.Especially these 2 months been trying trying. Any good or useful advise to TTC again? I had been very paranoid these 2 months that my mense was delayed...... currently in my 3rd of mense and once mense over, will want to try again. Actually I and my hubby will be going to Melbourne for holiday on May 7 and hope to make a baby then or even before it....

Desperate Poohmum

Poohmum,
sad to hear tat.....
do not b discourage by tat incident. learn to relax n take things easy.
so glad to hear tat u r gg for ttc. it's really good totake a break from here n go for a trip for baby making.
i believed that u will have good news soon if u keep on trying....mayb can start tonight cos it's friday night!

Aspire,

Thanks for your encouragement. Are you a mummy already? Well.. wait to hear my good news ok?

Poohmum

Poohmum,
Dun mentioned!
sad to say i not a mummy yet but also like u ttc.
me also waiting for news to c whether i preg cos tested twice '-' but AF not here yet....
sad.gif

i was thinking mayb lately too stress up plus my menses is irregular one & mine is longer cycle periods of up to 41days & now i in my CD55 days.
not still no courage to test again bcos scared of "-" result
kao_sad.gif

Anyway, lets hope & pray for good news!
BABY DUST To Us!
kao_love.gif

Keep on praying... good news will be on the way to you soon..

We need a lot of baby dust......
My only worry is my hubby is 10 years my senior so I really want this baby if not both of us(especially my hubby) will not have anymore energy to look after a kid or even to have another kid.

I am trying very hard but my hubby kinda take it as it comes....

Well.. positive mind that's all we need to have and take it as it comes.

Cheers
poohmum

dear poohmum,

Sorry abt ur previous preggie..Had gone thru the same thing b4. Whole idea is to b positive and look forward to future. Surely, lady luck will shine on u n grant u a bundle of joy soon!

Thanks Elleana,

Are u a mummy yet?
I'm sure going to be positive and be a mummy soon.......

Cheers
poohmum

yup..mother of two now..my miscarriage was 11 weeks into my 2nd pregnancy .

Luckily for me, my hubby was a strong support during that time n I was able to pick myself up quite fast. In fact I got pregnant again the following mth, now we cant tahan our 22 mths hyperactive gal!

Congrats Elleana. May I ask how old r u now?
So this is your 3rd pregnancy? wow.. u r so lucky... my already been trying for 5 months. still no luck.... not gonna give up so soon

poohmum,

turning 27 this yr..yup..3rd pregnancy 22 mths ago..anyway..i think we had enuff liao..but who knows..2 yrs later..baby no 3?

Elleana,

both looks like you. If you really like kids, why not baby no 3... anyway got bonus from government...hehehe. What is their age different?

Poohmum,

Baby no 3? Oh No!!..err..mayb sometime later..both hubby n I - we had planned that our kiddies are to be at least 4 yrs apart. So as to not deprive the elder one of our love. (N also ezier to look after also lah..elder child independent liao)Now my elder kid is turning 6 n little one is turning 2. FYI, we are also enjoying the bonus now too!!

Hi all,

am ttc again... but i suppose must first regulate my time of the month... sigh... its so erratic... anyone has an idea what I can do... always think that I am preggie only to find that AF very late... at times almost 50 days... help

hi gabby mum,

you may like to use a basal thermometer to check your temperature daily and also any fluctuations. You can determine if ovulation has taken place. 24 hours after a drop in temperature is considered the best time for conception.

if you wana get 1, m working in a jap healthcare co., can get 1 for you at staff price..

just some recommendation since your period is irregular.

Hi goose...

thanks for the hint... have a thermometer at home... sorry but isn't it the same? can you share with me the difference?

Anyway, me very forgetful tried to chart but sometimes forget to take temp when I climb out of be. in addition a light sleeper so at times, I wake up in the middle of the night to read... How? What should I do?

Hi,
I have a 1+ yr boy and trying ttc again. I have tried for 3 months but nothing happens. I am thinking of ways to help increase my chances of conceiving. I tried taking my thermometer but it doesn't work for me. I am taking TMC at currently and trying to catch my ovulation period with OPK. I am thinking of taking Primrose oil. Is there anyone who have experienced EPO and can share with me? I heard and read on the net that EPO can help increase cervical mucus to help in conception.

Hi everyone,
Just discovered this forum. I've been feeling depressed lately. Been trying for a BB for about 5 months now and still no hope. Each passing month had been a disappointment. *Sigh*
What can I do to successfully conceive a child? I'm beginning to think I can never have babies! :<

Hi, all. can i ask, i start taking my temp this month. i realised that there are 2 dips in temp at day 14 &amp; day 20. at day 20, i also saw some whitish discharge, so i think i may be ovulating, as such i also use the ovulation kit to test my urine, which showed positive 2 dark lines, while when i tested at 13th day, the result was kinda faint. can i be ovulating at so late while my menstrual cycle is quite regular at 30days.

or is it that after ovulating, the test kit remains at 2 dark lines? so which means i hv ovulated and i have missed the critical period?? pls help to advise urgently, thanks!!

it's been so long didn't log on.. i m ttcing again .. fly to meet my hubby in shaghai and try try try... again.. hope to hear my good news ya...

hi
me n my hubby is actually nt trying to conceive, but last yr we had a gd news, i find that im pregnant, but recently theres a bad news to me n my hubby, i found that my BB is nt kicking me when im ard 5mths+ preg, n my gynae has already cnfrm, this is call stillbirth, luckily my hubby n my family n frds have been supporting me, so nw i only focus on recovering my health, but then i got a qn, i wan to try another BB for my hubby, so when cn i try to conceive?

elleana, 1mth later got pregnant?? my gynae told me to wait 2mths after d&amp;c to try again. how come??

Hi all,

Sorry to disturb, I have just delivered and have the following to let go.

1 box of ClearBlue Digital Pregnancy Test (5 Tests Pack) - Expire 03/2010 - Retailing at about $15 a stick at Watsons, I am letting go at $50 for the box. This is really good, the results is in words, tell exactly you are pregnant or not, very sensitive.

1 box of ANSWER One Step Ovulation Test (7 Test Kits) - Expire 02/2010 - Retailing at about $10 a stick at Wastons, I am letting go at $30 for the box of 7 sticks.

If you get both at $80, I will throw 1 extra Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Kit and 5 ANSWER Ovulation Test Kits FOC.

Pick up from Sengkang, Tampines or Bedok.

PM or email me at [email protected] if keen. Thanks!

Hi ladies, I am selling my brand new, unopened box of Pre-Seed.

- Brand New Unopened Box
- Fertility-friendly lubricant
- Uniquely Developed to not harm sperm
- Ideal for ladies who are trying to conceive
- Clinically tested, doctor recommended
- 6 pre-filled applicators in a box
- Patented formula os extra gentle and non-irritating
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in the USA

Please email me at [email protected] and quote me your best price, if you are keen.

Thanks!

I have this for sale as I conceived without using it. Bought @ $71.50 but letting go @ $40. There are 7 tests in the kit. Pls PM me if interested. Thanks!

3816939.jpg

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test – The most effective ovulation test kit

Did you know that one in two couples could be trying to conceive on the wrong days of the woman’s cycle? And did you know that your basal body temperature only increases after ovulation, making it not much use to aid conception in that cycle?

The Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test detects the rise of the ovulation hormone LH 24-36 hours prior to ovulation and identifies the 2 best days to conceive in a given cycle. Making love during these 2 days gives you your best chance of conceiving.

The Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test is the most effective home ovulation test kit. It gives you clear digital results, so there’s no need to interpret the lines and gives you more test sticks than any other brand, making it more effective at detecting your LH surge.

You use the Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test once a day at the same time each day, on the days around the time when you expect your LH surge. It identifies the days in your cycle when you are most likely to conceive.

The Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test

* Is 99% accurate at detecting your LH surge
* Offers 40% more test sticks than any other brand to increase your chances of detecting your LH surge in a given cycle
* Has a unique flashing test stick symbol to show you the test is working
* Gives your result in 3 minutes

3816940.jpg

Ovulation Test strips selling at $0.70 each

I have 22 pcs and is only selling at $15 and free 2pcs of pregnancy test strips kit.

Postage provided.

-----------------------------------------------

Blackmores Conceive Well Gold brand new unopen box for sale selling for $30 and free one box of open Blackmores Conceive Well Gold (left approx half box supply)

Blackmores Conceive Well Gold collection basis unless postage paid for by buyer.

Thanx for viewing.

Special Packages for TTC ladies!

Faith Pack @ SGD$65.00 includes:
1 set of Basal Thermometer
1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant (You can choose either Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus)
25 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
5 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

You save 15%!

Hope Pack @ SGD$55.00 includes:
1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant (You can choose either Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus)

You save 15%!

Desire Pack @ SGD$54.00 includes:
25 midstream Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
5 midstream Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

You save 13%!

Belief Pack @ SGD30.50 includes:
35 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
10 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

You save 19%!

BBDust Pack @ SGD$20.50 includes:

You save 18%!

Lucky Pack @ SGD$10.50 includes:
10 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)

You save 16%!

All packages include free normal mail postage within Singapore. All products are imported from UK Leading Provider!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ala Carte Menu:
1 set of Basal Thermometer @ SGD$12.00
1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant @ SGD40.00 (Your choice of Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus)
1 pc of OPK/ HPT @ SGD0.80 (no minimum order)
1 pc of midstream OPK/ HPT @ SGD$2.07

All Ala Carte items pricing are inclusive of normal mail postage charges within Singapore.

Pre-Order for Basal Thermometer and midstream OPK/ HPT is required.

Ready stock for Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK) and Home Pregnancy Tests (HPT) are available.

Packages will be mailed out to you the next working day once payment is received.

Preferred bank transfer is POSB/ DBS. Please provide transaction reference for easier validating of payment.

For added security, you can opt for registered mail which cost an additional of SGD$2.24.

Contact me at [email protected] for any queries or orders.

Visit http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Hi,

i've a set of clearblue fertility monitor which I bought last year March. I have successfully got the gender that I want
(I'm 6 months plus pregnant :D :D :D), hence, I would like to sell away my monitor. I'm selling @ $250. Price negotiable. I would like to give away 13 clearblue test kits for free as well. Please email me if you're interested. [email protected]

* The condition of the monitor is still very good as I only used it for 4 month and it is well kept.:)

A Big Hi to All!

High sensitivity OPKs (20 mIU) and HPTs (10 mIU) at <font color="0000ff">$0.50 to $0.60</font> per strip
Free normal postage > 5 strips, fast delivery guaranteed.

Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$220</font>
Clearblue box of 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$46.50</font> (with free HPTs)
Clearblue digital ovulation 7 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$45.90</font> <font color="ff0000">*in stock*</font>
Clearblue digital pregnancy 2 sticks with conception indicator @ <font color="0000ff">$27.90</font> <font color="ff0000">*in stock*</font>
Special packages incl Pre-seed, Basal Thermometer also available.

Please see my website at www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email [email protected]

Hi all

I still have some pieces of ovulation test kits from guardian (2 plus boxes of 5) and 1 plus box of preg test kits (also from guardian - 2 tests in the box) left.

If any mummy needs it pls sms me 93679627. Willing to let go at a reasonable price (cant remember how much i paid) but i guess can let go all at $28.

Self collect from pasir ris.....

Hi gals,

Anyone keen to get Pre-seed lubricant (fertility friendly). I just BFP with IVF and has a box of Pre-seed to let go. Inside there are 6 pre-filled applicators. Bought it from Guardian last year at S$40plus while I was TTC naturally. Expiry in Feb 2012. Letting go at $28 including registered mail postage. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Wish all BFP soon
happy.gif

Realised that I have 2 new boxes of Pre-seed lubricant left instead of 1. There are 6 pre-filled applicators per box. Anyone interested? I don't mind letting go cheap at S$30 for 2 boxes. Do email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Selling the following ovulation strips and comes with english instructions.

If keen, email: [email protected] or HP: 97386563

Ovulation strips : 10 for $3.50(expiry Aug 2014)
20 for $6.00
All 34 for $10.00

Back