Trying to conceive ...

Start taking folic acid.. That's what my gynae told me when I wanted to conceive.. It helps... Also.. Becos I have irregular menses, I need to chart my temperature to find out when I m ovulating, to increase the chances... Good luck...

Hi Crystalizwan,

Hope that you keep a record of your period's history. It will be very useful to estimate the day of your ovulation.

Heard that that the best time to get into action is three days before the day of your ovulation and through the period of your ovulation.

And at the same times, try to avoid alcohols and also ask your partner to avoid them coz studies has shown that alocohol reduces testoterone level, encourage your partner to eat more vitamins and minerals esp folic acid, zinc, iron, vitamin C and D and please avoid going to sauna, hot baths as they could kill sperms.

Please be patient and maintain positive attitude.

If all things fail, consulting gynae may give you better perspectives. :) Hope it is useful.

Start taking folic acid.. That's what my gynae told me when I wanted to conceive.. It helps... Also.. Becos I have irregular menses, I need to chart my temperature to find out when I m ovulating, to increase the chances... Good luck...
Hi lostinsg, just curious if u r pcos like me?

Before conceiving, take folic acid at least 3 months and above to prevent serious birth defects in baby.
Trying to conceive, one thing to note is no stress.
Try to boil red date tea to drink to warm your womb. Red dates tea with wolf berry does not crash with western medications.

Hi i totally stop all cooling stuff like certain fruits n herbal tea cold drinks...i too bai feng wan too...really helps

Before conceiving, take folic acid at least 3 months and above to prevent serious birth defects in baby.
Trying to conceive, one thing to note is no stress.
Try to boil red date tea to drink to warm your womb. Red dates tea with wolf berry does not crash with western medications.
Hi, when to drink the red date tea? Everyday or before ovulation? Also, need to boil in a pot or just add hot water to a cup? TIA!

Hi,when I asked for booster from my Gynae when I am planning for pregnancy , he gave me folic aid and Vitamin D(abt 1000units per day) , after 3 months I got pregnant at age 38 for the first child , and surprised to also find out my 10yrs plus history migraine is no more too during my current 6 months pregnant , also no morning sickness at all,
I read our article abt vitamin D, it seems new to Asia but it s very recommended in western country. I guess for sg ladies we really did not get enough sun exposure every day.
I am still taking 2000unita vitamin D now while I'm 6 months pregnant although my current doctor is not keen abt it.

Hi,when I asked for booster from my Gynae when I am planning for pregnancy , he gave me folic aid and Vitamin D(abt 1000units per day) , after 3 months I got pregnant at age 38 for the first child , and surprised to also find out my 10yrs plus history migraine is no more too during my current 6 months pregnant , also no morning sickness at all,
I read our article abt vitamin D, it seems new to Asia but it s very recommended in western country. I guess for sg ladies we really did not get enough sun exposure every day.
I am still taking 2000unita vitamin D now while I'm 6 months pregnant although my current doctor is not keen abt it.
Hi echo77

What is the unit of measurement for your vit D intake?
I m also taking it but taking 10,000 iu think

Back