Transfer maid: beware of this helper

Rachel80

ImageUploadedByForum1471177430.101967.jpg

Whoever is going to take this maid Lea Legaspi from Philippines, beware!
Worked for me less than 5 months, taking advantage of our kindness to her, threatened to leave twice. Asked for us to send her for courses, and we have to pay her. Now starts to complain work is tough and off days still have to help out before going out. Counter offered her 4 x off days and she dare to request to go home during xmas to new year, when she didn't even work 6 months yet!
Last minute request for off day, went for interview! On top of that, keeps messaging saying she is sorry etc..
Pretty and vain, 4 kids, but every month take cash advance for shopping. Good luck to whoever going to take her!!

we also have a maid who asked got every Sunday off when she is working less than 4months.

And dare to question my inlaws when they woke up later than usual.

Nowadays, pinoys helpers really getting dating and bold.

If you've the patience to train and slowly work out on Communication, I'd think taking a myanmar maid is the better choice nowadays.

Pinoy: Too vain and streetwise
Indon: Worried that they emotionally imbalance
Myanmar: Communication problem. Need to be patient and slowly teach. But, overall groom able

I prefer indo maids but too bad they can't work here. We had a indo helper before she left home for marriage. That's why got this pinoy . Sigh

View attachment 652648
Whoever is going to take this maid Lea Legaspi from Philippines, beware!
Worked for me less than 5 months, taking advantage of our kindness to her, threatened to leave twice. Asked for us to send her for courses, and we have to pay her. Now starts to complain work is tough and off days still have to help out before going out. Counter offered her 4 x off days and she dare to request to go home during xmas to new year, when she didn't even work 6 months yet!
Last minute request for off day, went for interview! On top of that, keeps messaging saying she is sorry etc..
Pretty and vain, 4 kids, but every month take cash advance for shopping. Good luck to whoever going to take her!!
thanks for sharing

I had a maid before that steals my money hiding the cash in the sanitary pads. PLease check their bags including underwear when they are going back to their country. I also have a LV bag and ring missing. Some of my expensive dresses are also gone after one wash.

My Pinoy maid also ask for Christmas leave. Yearly leaves. And all must be fully paid vacation taken. She join us first 3 months already taken leaves to go back. Still want to take Christmas the following year. And she even ask for internal flight tickets to be included. All in wanted sgd$1500! I refuse. On occasion we need her help she will say she can't.must meet who and who.

Initially still polite, after sometimes can argue with you. I threatened to record. She throw the knife at the chopping board and take her phone to record. Terrible. Eventually we agreed a date to release her. Those western wanted testimonial. I quickly give and let her go.

If u don't give testimonial, now they threatened to run away. Go childcare pick up kids and also teach other maid to run to HOME if employer send them to airport without notice.

So now as employer we must really be very careful !

we also have a maid who asked got every Sunday off when she is working less than 4months.

And dare to question my inlaws when they woke up later than usual.

Nowadays, pinoys helpers really getting dating and bold.

Nowsaday difficult to get good helpers . All are full of patterns. Finally give up

Back