******Traditional Bamboo Chair___藤椅******

Hi All

Anyone selling or know where can I buy the below bamboo chair? Sellers, please PM me the pic, condition, price and where to deal. Thanks

7793025.jpg
7793026.jpg

Ohhh the good old stuff, my MIL bought for my dotter too, somewhere in serangoon central if I didn't rem wrongly, I'll check with her later and let you know. But I heard from her now very expensive, selling at S$50++

my mom bought one at Balestier. i think was $60.. quality very good.. near to the AH NAM ABALONE NOODLE there (Further up of Balestier ITE)

I remember this chair used to be quite popular, the predecessor of bumbo and booster seats. It’s an innovative 2-in-1, when you flip it to stand on the legs it becomes a big stool, problem is there may be bugs due to the material. Mine was given by somebody, the first thing I did was to pour boiling water over it and place under hot sun for several days for peace of mind.

It's called a 母子椅. We have one passed down since I was a kid. I have pictures of me sitting inside it and of my boy in it too.

Some neighborhood furniture shops have it. I saw it at a shop at Bedok reservoir.

Back