1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

TCM for fertility issue

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by June.Torres, Aug 1, 2016.

1. JTH

JTH New Member

AF = Aunty Flow (menses) you might see this term used in some other thread in this forum :)

2. kittywoo

kittywoo New Member

i failed in ivf in mac. so depressed. :( i was advised to take tcm before go for another attempt. my friend recommend it to me. we both take for one course and got improvement. just hope can prepare my body good before the next try.:D

3. Lilin04

Lilin04 New Member

Can TCM able to know if we do ovulate, or also the quality of sperms?

4. bear202

bear202 New Member

i have been tried for tcm and its works on me. got pregnant finally. but it may take longer time

positivity likes this.
  5. Lilin04

Lilin04 New Member

Good for u bear202! But may I know if you have went for any checkups to know the issues before going to TCM?

6. bear202

bear202 New Member

ya,i went for check up and found that fsh and prolactin level is high. so i tried to take tcm to lower the hormone level. that tcm also good for womb and ovary. so maybe it also helps in strengthen my womb and improve ovulation as well. ;)

7. Debunu

Debunu New Member

I went for tcm at clementi with my husband yesterday night. I hope I will be preggy soon. Biological clock ticking so fast

8. Dreamscometrue

Dreamscometrue Well-Known Member

What's his charges like?

9. Lilin04

Lilin04 New Member

bear202 & Debunu, what is the tcm clinic u went to? How's the charges and treatment like?

10. Debunu

Debunu New Member

I went to clementi block 433 avenue 3 Dr tan kian sing. This cycle we spent sgd339 in all n saw him twice. First round I saw him is already day 10 of menses cycle then second round is after ovulation

11. bear202

bear202 New Member

the tcm clinic is in malaysia. Dr Terrenz Hng. you can go to seek for her advise and recuperate your body or just consume her tcm products. you can get more info through this website verdure-fertility.com

hope its work on you:)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  12. yenni26

yenni26 New Member

Before i start my ivf my friend recommend me this TCM at Ang Mo Kio to Tiao my body. I went for 3 month even took satches of medicine n acupunture too.. But i find out it does not help much and i failed my 1st IVF.. Sigh.. I thought it will help me but it disappointed me. Not sure to continue TCM. She quite famous of dealing with pregnancy n a lot couple when her for help. Maybe luck is not on my side, need try harder n fight this battle again..

13. Lilin04

Lilin04 New Member

Are u referring to dr zou yu min? I still tinking if I should go..I heard the waiting time is very long like 2hours even with appt..
    Maybe 3months not enough to see the result? Since I always heard ppl say TCM need to try for about 6months onwards..
    Jiayou jiayou! Xmas coming..relax abit...

yenni26 likes this.
  14. lizzycat

lizzycat New Member

Hi bear, do u continue with acupuncture after getting your bfp?

15. yenni26

yenni26 New Member

Hi
    Yes yes... Is Dr Zou...my longest waiting time is 1hr... no choice 1 patient need around 50min-1hr ..consultation plus acupunture.. while waiting for your turn u can go nearby coffee shop to drink or eat some food. Ya i know seeing TCM need more then 6 months.. I know is all depend on Luck too... Thank you i will Jiayou Jiayou n fight this battle again after CNY...

Are you doing IVF or natural conceive?

babydecember likes this.
  16. bear202

bear202 New Member

hi,lizzycat. i didnt do acupunture as i just consume tcm to balance my hormone and strengthen my womb as well. the consultant Dr Terrenz is quite famous in fertility field in malaysia. :)

17. Lilin04

Lilin04 New Member

Im trying to conceive naturally...:)

18. yenni26

yenni26 New Member

Hi

Good luck to you... Jiayou! Jiayou! ;);)

19. Lilin04

Lilin04 New Member

th
    thank u! u too!
    btw do u know how long in advance do I need to book appt with Dr Zou?

20. yenni26

yenni26 New Member

Hi Lilin

Dr Zou start at 3.30pm on weekday and weekend 10am-2pm..If you first timer just call few days before to make your appointment after that you can make your appointment at the shop either with her daughter as her assistant or Dr Zou husband at the shop. If your timing and date is fixed, you can make 2 week above appointment with them to save trouble....

21. kittywoo

kittywoo New Member

how long time you take her tcm? i consume dr terrenz products too. ;) going to try for my next ivf attempt on mac or apr.

22. Eeyor Goh

Eeyor Goh New Member

Hi.. did anyone has thoughts on Dr Seah Ai Wei from Thomson Chinese medicine?