Support group - Miscarriages

Celest,

I tink the clearblue digital is much more accurate compared to the normal one ... But it's really too early to test on day 19 .. Maybe u endure 1 week then test ?

Celest,
When she diagnosed my hb got flu tt time, my hb oso dun feel any symptoms . But his flu come after two weeks when he continue to eat junk sleep late ...
Think u stop her medicine but continue healthy lifestyle

Princess, Tomomi n Jhw,
Xie Xie... I better dun take the medicine. Play safe.
Will observe for another 1 week plus for any AF. If really AF arrive, then I start the medicine.
Now too early to detect... Only 19 days. Dun think I can get any result.

Jhw,
The medicine is not from her clinic. It from the medicine shop.
Dr Su recommend me to take a type of medicine that I can't recall the chi name of it. When i went to the chi shop, the owner pointed the box for me. On the box stated Sato Kakkonto Extract Granules.

Celest,
I check and it is ge geng tang, for cold issues.
got one pi pa gao brand also got this medicine....
Actually very weird, i sometimes got flu signs but dr su say i dun have flu... but u all dun haf symptoms , yet dr su say u all have

Actually if u all are worried abt catching flu , it's advisable to take the flu jab yearly ... I take that every year , can't say I will not catch flu , but I only get it less than 3 times a year?

Tomomi ,
I'm not worried at all.
From young til now, I hardly caught flu. Touch wood. Hehe!
Thanks to my mum, from I'm young, everyday she use to feed me with those creamy fish oil. The taste is horrible, can't imaging myself taking tat again. When I grown up, i realize it really help to build body n seldom fall sick.

Tonomi, Celest,

Catch flu 3 times a year, to me is a lot too. I take vit C everyday, I hardly fall sick. I never get to use my MC entitlement all these yrs. But when I really do fall sick, it is going to be a very serious one though. I really believe strengthening immune system since young helps a lot.

Heehee , cos I my health is not so good ..Used to always take medicine cause i fall sick quite easily .. So flu vaccination was a good solution for me =P

i used to have flu frequently....before i was preggy.... once every two months... worst than tomomi... but after MC, after i take good care of my health... until now, it has been 3 mths since i MC and visited TCM, no flu yet... TOUCH WOOD !!! so i think i should continue my lifestyle...

ya, healthy lifestyle really play a part. Hope we are not too late to know.
happy.gif

Princess,
i feel that its late for me, if i wake up earlier, i might not lose my bb...
sad.gif

Celest,
is the creamy fish oil thing that your mum fed u scotts cod liver oil? Please don't take that now when u are ttcing. Its high in vitamin A and i heard its bad for preggy women n ttcing women...

Yes!! Totally agree! Need to maintain a health lifestyle is the key.
Everything is not too late then never do. *^^*

Jhw,
I can't recall the name of it. It creamy fish liver oil.
I have totally cut taking it for years, simply can't force my throat down. Haha! Thanks for ur info. Will keep note of that.
I'm now taking omega fish oil that u recommend. *^^*

Celest,
i think it is cod liver oil... all brands are same... cannot take...

oh the Ocean Health Omega fish Oil ah?
i realise after i took the fish oil, i had nice pinkish nails... dunno is it i think too much haha...

=P was talking in another tread yesterday ... The one which got terminated ... It was also posted in the new age parents in Facebook also ...

i've personally encountered a lady, new to the company, got preggy and then used the maternity benefits and then after she came back from the ML, she resigned thereafter..my point of view is there really are black sheeps everywhere...

Went back to my gynae today and he did an ultrasound and see he saw my eggs, and is fertile again. Asked him again when to try, he said after nov. he told me next pregnancy he will keep a close monitoring for me. I was intending to change gynae not because he's not good but I do not wanna get reminded. Now I am in dilemma. Not sure to change or not change.

Princessangel,
Understand ur feeling.
From what I felt is, go for a gynea tat u comfort with.
Me n my hubby also thought of changing a gynea.
Each time entering his clinic n laying on the bed, make me so sad n scare of the ultrasound. Remind me of my pain n shock of the day I realize my bb lost heartbeat.

Celestine: I am ok with my current one. The gynae I thought of changing is my aunt's gynae, never seen him before. So in dilemma web the time comes.

ChrisL,

I know abt ppl taking advantage of ML etc etc .. Sometimes can't blame the boss also .. They still got to operate and business still runs regardless of what happen .. But I do realized a lot of my Frenz are okie in their job even if they were on mc , hl or work from home .. Really depends on the work contribution and importance of them in the company ..

Princess ,

I still go back to the same ( dr sim ) .. But before I decide to stick back to her , I went to another gynea to ask abt the miscarriage , my auto immune stuff etc .. But eventually still feel more comfortable with dr sim ..

I don't have a gynae. haven't get to visit one and bb is gone. Coll recommended me dr henry cheng... read good reviews abt him, so i will try him after i become preggy successfully...

Oh no, i just ate bbq food in a gathering.. felt so guilty.. long time nv eat such unhealthy n sinful food

Its planned... planned for six months... and got this bb... then after tt , i suspect i m pregnant but nv see a gynae because my hb say no need... then i dun dare to tell anyone including saying out in forum... because scared pantang as i see a few frens miscarried thei bb...who knows.... and i felt tt i m v ignorant... v stupid..i think its my fault tt bb is lost

yeah lor tomomi as i've said some are black sheeps lah either employee or employer..some really buay zi dong people..

jhw
a bit of bbq food don't hurt..just don't blame yourself..nobody wants it to happen..

Princess,
straight after mc, i went.to kkh... and is really nightmare... seen three senior consultants... tortured by filipino nurses when they take my blood test... very bad experience ... the gynae even laughed at my plight... . And very rough towards me... then they never give any advice too except to tell me eat folic acid... so i dunno abt any review

jhw,

I see. I understand the pantang thingy but seeing gynae is ok. When I knew I was preggy, I called the clinic as I wanted to see my gynae asap, but she told me 6th week then can see her as by then can detect the heartbeat.

Maybe can start to look out for someone u r comfortable with. I start doing my research when I started ttc.

huh so bad ah kkh..im appalled by the way you were treated there..you can actually direct feedback to the hospital for follow up

Princess
ya my coll recommended dr henry cheng because heard tt he v nice and he saved my coll bb when kkh ask her to do DnC... kkh so kok up one... which gynae u see...

Chris..
I think three days also not enough to tell u all abt the bad things they did to me... whenever i think of those moments, i emo again haha

Princess
No, they nv ask me to go back... it was randomly assigned dpd on that day who is on duty... the gynaes all v fierce n unsympathetic... v attitude one

Jhw,

Ya i'm surprised they didn't ask you to go back for at least 1 review.. Actually, you can always start seeing a gynae and do a pre conception check..

jhw,

My gynae is Dr Joycelyn Wong from TMC. I wanted to give birth at TMC and wanted a female gynae. So, from there I searched online and read forum. Seen a lot good comments on Dr Wong so I decided on her.

I feel so sorry for u, going through the pain of miscarriage and yet have to be treated so badly by those people.

Ladies,

Will be doing a laparoscopy on mon.. Went for my scan this mon and cysts still there though smaller.. Discussed with doc today, told him take the chance just check everything and fixed watever needs to be fixed.. He mentioned saw from my scan my uterus is slightly arcuate.. He said that might contribute to a miscarriage, so he'll do a hysteroscopy at the same time to check.. If he thinks it's not good, will correct it..

Back