Support group - Miscarriages

tears,

ya I will test this weekend though its a bit early... only 11dpo by then. Just test lor.. cos my hubby order quite a lot of pregnancy test kit from preggiebliss so just use
happy.gif
haha...

Hi Poohy,

good luck!
happy.gif
You sound like you have enough test kits to start a distribution channel!
happy.gif
Hope to hear good news from you!

folic

hello,
Now waiting for my hubby to come back from work, later going jogging...

Hi Tears, Odie,
I'm afraid my hubby more inexperienced than me. I'm always the one trying new things and reading up on improving sex life.
I'm still quite sceptical on the service level Dr Tan can give me. Usually gynae attitudes are better during normal consultation, but when in the hospital, their true character reveals. I think I learnt it the hard way. My mum said she has a fren working in KKH, and get the pregnancy test strips for free. Hopefully she can get me the ovulation strips as well.
happy.gif

Oh well, doctor told me to "do it" tonight to clear the old sperms, coz O day 3-4 days away only. BTW any of you ever experience orgasm during intercourse?

Hi gals,

My dearest father had passed away last friday. So I have not been following up this thread. And my AF came on Monday, 24th.
95527.gif

joyce, my condolences to you. do take care and rest well.

java, glad to know that ur checkup went okay. there's books on sex positions..with illustrations. saw them at borders. u can check it out. or u can simply experiment with ur hubby. hey, hope tt we can hear gd news fr u soon!

poohy, looks like u r ready to test. really hope u and folic strike liao. gd luck!

Hi there everyone,
Joyce, sorry to hear about your dearest father. My condolences to you and your family.

Java, come to think of it, i've never spoken to my mum about positions either!! So
embarrassed.gif
Doggy style is like what Folic said...but not very 'intimate' leh, I find it rather animalistic...keke...

Tears, congrats to you! So happy for u! So what are your symptoms? share leh!! I forgot why u decided to test...i only remember u said u had too many HPTs right? did u suspect u were preggie based on any physical signs?

I've read about Tubby's pregnancy from the other TTC thread. I was looking thru all her symptoms and thinking that I also have them!!! BUT...the reality is, I've been having them for the past few cycles too, and they all seem to be the same as pre-AF symptoms...so sad!!! That's the frustrating part, right? so this time round, i really don't want to get my hopes up high. Another thing is, can someone tell me what it means by painful nipples? I find that even on normal days my nipples are naturally sensitive/even painful when i squeeze them!!! So how to tell?
biggrin.gif

joyce,

my condolences to you and your family... pls take care ...

tiny,

painful nipples (I think) means that it is painful/sensitive to even touch..

I think

Good morning!

HI Joyce, sorry to hear about your dad. Do take care!

To all, I tested again this morning and still BFN. I suspect that I O really late this month. I recalled having some stretchy CM two Fridays away and thought it was creamy ones, since it is way too late for my O. Now, I have to wait and see if AF comes this weekend.

folic

Hi Java, Actually, I have never really had it while intercourse(altho very high).It is usually after, with hubby's help.

Gals, I just heard a very sad news on my other discussion board. This lady just lost her baby at 18 weeks. This is her 2nd Second Tri loss... her first son was lost at 20 weeks. I am feeling quite devastated cos I kept comforting myself that such things will not happen twice to the same person! Now, it is bringing up new fears in me....Although I don't know if both causes are the same (she did not say much yet), it still evokes the fear that I have....

folic

Joyce, i am so sorry to hear that.
sad.gif
My deepest condolences to you and your family... Yes, pls take care of yourself especially so in this difficult time.

As for your AF, dont worry, maybe this is not the right month for you. So pls dun be so disappointed too... Do take care, ok!!

Oh dear, Folic, that was sad. i really felt sorry for that lady!!
sad.gif
Why did it happened again?
sad.gif
I understand your fear. Till now, i am still feeling quite scared that such thing might happened again. Thus, now i just try to talk to my baby now and then....

Tiny, i had used total of 4 HPTs within the month.
lame.gif
You see, after my AF, i started to take Essence of Chicken and DOM. After a while, i felt myself more "jing shen". But then, all of a sudden, i started to feel <font color="0000ff">tired and sleepy</font> again. My <font color="0000ff">body also felt warmer</font> though i might not be having temperature. These are the 2 major signs which i felt in my last pregnancy too. Oh, my tummy also felt pain.

According gynae, i felt hot is cos more of the blood vessels now flow to the womb for the baby and the cramp is due to the baby growing. Thus, if u r feeling that your body is warmer, chances are higher!!
happy.gif

Other than that, for feeling nausea, painful nipple, these happened only later!

Tiny, how? I do hope you, Folic, Millie and Poohy strike this mth!
happy.gif

Joyce, my condolence to you and your family too. Take care of yourself. Feel free to come in to talk to us, we will be here for you.

folic, I understand your worry. Perhaps if you can go a gynae that can take good care of you and your baby, esp during the 2nd trimester. Did you read my prevous article about planting the seeds of Mother Nature? When a seed does not grow successfully, just continue planting many other seeds until success is acheived.

Tears, glad to hear that you are progressing well. So when is your next checkup?

Yesterday, tried doggy style, wah very awkward and like wat Tiny said animalistic. Make me feel like growling!! I think missionary still better.

Hi Joyce,
My condolences... take care ok

Tears,
Congrats!!! now, you must take more 'bu' things

ladies,
I m still waiting for my AF, slightly more than one month after teh D&amp;E
normally, how long does it take before the 1st AF?
kind of impatient...

hi ladies,

is it true that after m/c,will get pregnant easily within 3 mths?if i am not TTC within 3 mths,will start around 4 mths later,will it be easy to get pregnant too?

jus,normally will need to wait for 4-6 weeks b4 the 1st AF come....

wendyl,

i think there is some truth in it. Cos, I find that my AF is more regular after pregnancy. But this month (8 or 9th time)starts to get haywire.. late for 4 days already but still test negative this morning. I think u should still be ok to start TTC at 4th month.

folic

<font color="ff6000">Jus</font>, like what <font color="0000ff">Folic</font> &amp; <font color="aa00aa">Wendyl</font> said, it is abt 4-6 wks. i understand how u feel. i remembered i also waited very impatiently for my 1st AF. Then suddenly, my AF came 3 wks after D&amp;C. It was like sudddenly too fast till i thot i was bleeding frm M/C again. So, dont worry too much, <font color="ff6000">Jus</font>!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Wendyl</font>, yes, i did heard that we are supposed to be more fertile after M/C. But i dun noe if there is any time frame or not!
uhoh.gif

<font color="0077aa">Java</font>, i find it funny using doggy style
blush.gif
cos i will feel that Hubby's army will reach the destination (egg) longer... But i did read that for this style, chances of boy is higher!
happy.gif
Good Luck!! So u mus practise more more!!
biggrin.gif

<font color="0077aa">Java</font>, I be going to see doc next thu, together with scanning. Still going KK cos had not decide which gynae to go. Anyway, i was sort of surprised that KK gave me such a fast appt as compared to last time. Hopefully can see baby next week!
happy.gif

As compared to last pregnancy, this time, every visit to KK is sort of a fear. But dont go, i will start to wonder if baby is growing! So i will talk to baby everyday now though it is still very early stage. It does help to reassure myself.....

Thanx tears!

It is understandable that you feel the fear...
try not to worry too much, cos this would stress both mummy and baby
Be positive! ; )

i bled for approximately two weeks plus after my D&amp;E
there after, i had on-off spotting...
initially mistaken it as AF

sigh, just wanted to ensure that my cycles are back to normal...

Hi Jus,

actually, I just rememebered that you lost your baby in 4th month. My dr told me that for miscarriages after furst tri, it might be a little longer for first AF. Mine came around 6 weeks. The timeframe which the dr told me is 6-8 weeks. Also, it is common to have on-off spotting during this time. If you have time, you can go and read some old posting. You will find that almost everyone here is impatient for that first AF!
happy.gif

folic

HI Joyce,
Sorry to hear abt your dad. Take care.

Hi Java,
Doggy style kind of allow deeper penetration. So the poor soldiers won't be too exhausted before they even reach your womb. Practise makes perfect!
wink.gif
Alternatively try missionary but with your legs propped on hubby's shoulders. Also same reasoning with doggy style. Hopefully it works for you this month!!!

HI tears
Keep cool... Like me, I was hoping I could carry Victoria to full term but yet I dared not hope too much. I even pretend that she didn't exist... I think it is normal and unavoidable but try learn to relax and take each step as it comes, no matter how small the step is ok?

Hi Millie,
Thanks for asking, me and Tory are fine. And she is LOUD.... :p

Hi wendyl
According to old folks it is true that after birth or m/c, our hormones are plentiful and easier to get pregnant. That's what my mum says when I discovered my pregnancy for the second time. I got only 1 AF before having Tory girl.

Hi tears,
Hmm...i really can't tell anymore. My breasts have been painful, but if u remember when around the time i ovulated (abt 12 days ago) it was already painful! And I feel tired and sleepy...but it's prob cos i sleep late at night &amp; wake up quite early...I do feel warmer, but i can't be sure if it's psychological. Well, just have to see if AF comes this weekend. Hope not!! Which DPO did u test when u got your v v v faint line?

Millie, what about u? and folic, as long as it's not here, u still have a chance!

Good morning girls!
Guess what, inspired by Tears, I decided not to let my 2 HPTs lie around the house and collect dust. So this morning i PdOAS and there was a faint + sign! but there were obviously 2 lines. Anyway,today is my CD30 and it's 13DPO only. Think I o'd early this month on CD16. Is it possible? I really hope so...showed it to my hubby and he was so happy...i think more relieved so i won't keep bugging him anymore!

WOW WOW WOW! Tiny! A line is a line is a line!
happy.gif
I think you graduated liao! Congrats!!

For me, still no AF still no BFP... I think this month really cycle went haywire liao
happy.gif

I wonder where is snuffles.. have not heard from her for some time!

folic

Congrats Tiny!!!
your 'wait' has ended!!!

Folic,
don't be discouraged...
can test again a few days later
heard that if just conceived, the HcG level may be too low to be detected...
Stay positive! ; )

Tiny, really?
happy.gif
Wow, that is great!!
biggrin.gif

For me, i really cant tell when is my DPO! I only know that time when i tested very faint positive was CD25 and subsequently CD28! So Tiny, maybe it is TRUE!!!
lol.gif

<font color="ff0000">GONG XI! GONG XI</font>

Glad that there are some good news in this thread
happy.gif
!! Congrats Tears and Tiny!! Hope I had not missed out anyone?? Too many postings to catch up liao....

Thanks you all! I was so distracted the whole day at work. I will test again this weekend to confirm. I just cannot believe it. Came back and dug my dustbin &amp; looked at the test stick again and again!

Jus, you are right. My long 'wait' has ended...if indeed true, it has taken me 6 cycles - abt 8 months. I feel so relieved...in fact, i've been reading up about IUI and IVF...prepared to ask my gynae about it if i don't strike this round.

I just pray now that everything will be ok this time. I don't think i'll be assured till i hear the heartbeat. Won't be telling anyone yet (except u girls of course) till much later. Also praying hard for all of u too! Folic, Millie, all those in their 2WW...GOD BLESS!

tiny, congrats!
happy.gif
how exciting...rest and eat well.

i still uncertain abt the calculation of CD days. my AF is due today and there's no auntie visiting. and i feel some cramps. hopefully, it's not the sign of AF! shall cross my fingers. will update u gals!

Dear Millie,
Thanks! I hope your aunty stays away!!! Let's hope she's gone shopping with MY aunty! Crossing my fingers for u too. It'll be fun if we conceive at the same time!
happy.gif

Hi Tiny,
Congratulations! So happy for you. When you say 6 cycles - 8 months, how many days is your cycle? I hope you will hear your baby's heartbeat soon. Keep us updated yah?

Good morning everyone.

Nice to hear that Tiny is pregnant, Congrats! Think I'll leave things to naturally. The more anxious I am, the more I can't concieve.

Thanks Tears, I will relax myself.

Tiny, i understand how you feel. Happy and yet worried! I also have not told anyone yet except you gals here and my boss. In fact, i din wanna tell my boss so early, but i need to take time off to see doc. So, when are u going to see your gynae?
happy.gif

biggrin.gif
Kekee... Now that it is Great Singapore Sale had started, hope Millie, Folic and Poohy aunties all went shopping together!

Hi ladies,

I really think that my aunty has gone mad and forgot to come. Still no aunty but also don feel pregnant. Test on Wed is still BFN, so I think really no hope. Now, I don't feel really disappointed yet.. just anxious for me to confirm it one way or the other!
happy.gif

Millie, Poohy, how how how about you two??
happy.gif

Java, just to let you know that I would be at your church with my hubby this Sunday
happy.gif
"see" you!

folic

Hi Java,
My cycles used to be 38-50 days before my 1st pregnancy (ie, abt 1.5 mths). After m/c, even the first 3 cycles were still about 38 days. But the 4th, 5th &amp; 6th cycles became 31 days! So this cycle, I tested on CD29 cos I dunno why just couldn't wait...
happy.gif

Haha, Folic, your aunty gone mad...maybe it;s true, all went shopping at the GSS! Actually I also don't feel pregnant this time. Like I told all of you, my breasts have been painful since the time of ovulation. And I've been tired, but cos l've been sleeping late. Other than that, nothing else. At least the last time I had some nausea and giddiness even as early as 5 wks. So who knows, Folic/Millie, it could be...

Joyce, relaxing is easier said than done...but it's true lor. And oh yes, I just remembered we did doggy style once....heh...maybe Java;s mum is right - more effective?

Tears, I'll test again this weekend to see if the lines are darker. Then I'll prob see my gynae sometime next wk. When's your next appt? Do u know how many weeks u are?

folic..

as long as your aunty not here, still got hope !!!!
happy.gif

for me, negative hpt still so far. Today is 8dpo. I had been having creamy discharge everyday since O day. Yesterday was the most...had some slight cramp and pulling feeling. Headache since yesterday... (do u think I can take panadol). But since the hpt is negative, I also dun put in too much hope. The higher the hope, the greater the disappointment.

hope millie got good news
happy.gif

Poohy, I think 8DPO could be too early to test...is your HPT the ultra sensitive kind? If not u could try again at at least 14DPO then maybe more accurate! how long is your luteal phase usually?

Tiny,

my luteal phase is 14 days at least
happy.gif
I am taking vit b6 this time so maybe it will lengthen a bit. Ya I know 8dpo is a bit early... lol was hoping to catch it as early as possible.. and since my hubby bought so many test kit, I find it hard to resist the temptation haha...

hi, no sign of AF. will test over wkend. no signs for me except mild cramps at times. tiny, guess the signs and symptons of pregnancy vary. how many wks pregnant are you now? am wondering why u r going to see gynae so soon.

folic, ur 'auntie' really gone crazy. maybe u and hubby had too much 'fun' in italy that AF is delayed?
wink.gif
still hope tt u hv some gd news to share.

poohy, do update us! and panadol is ok. i checked with my gynae before. i forgot...creamy or clear discharge means possibility of pregnancy? think folic mentioned before.

hope everyone will hv a gd wkend!

Hi Millie,
it's still very early for me. i'm on CD30 today, and this seems to be my shortest cycle so far. So it's prob abt 4 weeks. just that since last Dec i haven't seen my gynae! remember he asked me to go back after Vietnam? and last mth i wanted to make appt? in the end procrastinated as usual. anyhow, he mentioned to me before that as soon as i find out i should make an appt to see him. guess cos of the m/c he 's extra careful lor.
Also, I'm actually going to Phuket from 5-7 June (next wkend). so i'd like to check with him if it's ok.
I think you'd want to look out for creamy discharge...keep us posted when u test! i'll test again tomorrow morning.
Goodnight!

Hello all,
Sorry for the absence... I have been working day and night and not getting any sleep!!!! I hate this job! I had to sneaked home last week to TTC and my boss even called me up at home to get me to return to work! I am so going to leave this job once I get pregnant.

Dear Tears and Tiny, I am so so happy for both of you. Hooooray!! Don't worry too much, think happy happy thoughts and get plenty of rest. Wouldn't it be wonderful if u guys have the same EDD?

Hi Folic, fingers crossed for u.
happy.gif
Hope it'll be ur turn to share some good news with us.

And lots of good luck to the rest of us.
happy.gif

Back