Strongly Recommend Buffet Cater for Our Baby First Birthday!

pink_minnie

Hi mommies/ daddies,

Do not miss this catered mommies! Is worth trying and consider!

Initially we plan to order from Neo Garden & Ecreative (which also known as XinYiping) - Ecreative is Halal and XinyiPing is Non-Halal. Unfortuntely we had a very terrible experience with XinyiPin & Ecreative! We even plan to order our 3Kg birthday cake from them but their terrible service and feedback is a big NO NO NO! As for Neo garden their food standard had drop to a extend that i will not spend the amount on them.

"Team Catering" was the first catered i would strongly recommend!! My hubby and myself we are so pleased with their excellent hard work and

we had been impressed by their response to our initial telephone enquiry and that standard of efficiency and care was maintained throughout and produced an excellent meal that was widely appreciated! (our both session High Tea & Buffet Dinner are both empty! Opps, there is left over for their Lotus Leave Rice!) My dad are in F&B line, he had a very sensetive taste bug, the only negative comment was the lotus rice other was great!!

Nevertheless they also coped with some of our last minute unforeseen requests.

Mommies/ Daddies i hope this help for everyone to chose/ decide a catering. Have a wonderful and lovely day.

I had some of their set up photo if any mommies/ daddies interested do feel free pm me.. ( :

Over here i wish all had a memorable happy day!!

Please share if you had other ezpereince..

Hi Daddies/ Mommies,

Im sorry for the delay in replied. Trying hard to make my baby girl crawl till not had not seen get crawling or neither sitting up by herself...

With regard the photo I wasn't able to upload from here, pls give me ur email so I can pm u all :)

Hi Sky/ Irene,

Basically I call up enquiry and tell them what sort of dishes and guest we targeting and after finding out what we need Felicia's took time specially tailor a menu for our baby girl 1st birthday. To us we feel exclusive cos menu itself was only cater just for u o this special day and unique. This is partly why we chosen them.

45% service, 40% food, 14% buffet set up, upon 100%. ( :

Pricing wise is almost the same everywhere. So I personally go for service.. 1 things surprise me was they do follow up where not alot of the caterers does it, basically they just earn ur money for once.

Is very depending on individual perhaps some one out there might not agree, but for me, is worth a try... :)

Back