Speed Up Wordpress Website for FREE (SAHMD only)

adhd.dad

Why is website load/render speed important?

1. Google ranks websites higher if they're fast. They have been on a mission to make websites load faster for everyone.

2. People start abandoning sites if they have not finished loading after 6 seconds. A poorly configured Wordpress site could take between 10s and 30s to complete loading. I've seen some huge sites timeout for their users!

Just post your site below or message me if you prefer not to post your site here in this thread. I will have a look at its setup and let you know if I can help you or not. (I can't help you if what it requires is really an upgraded web host or hosting package since that's not free) However, most setups have issues with CSS or Javascript and plugins etc, and I can usually help with those.

I want to emphasise once more that this is a FREE offer if your site only needs a little work. This also means I get to choose if I want to work on your site or not. If it requires more than an hour's work, then I will let you know beforehand if I will charge for it.

Last edited:

Wordpress only! I don't design websites sorry but can recommend Wordpress themes!

Last edited:
Hi,

I don't really want to create websites because it wouldn't be cheap or free. You can probably do that with Wordpress yourself though it might require a fair bit of customisation work and some graphics work. You can outsource those components to others. That way you can save money.

What I am offering is to optimise and speed-up Wordpress sites for members here. Depending on their hosting setup, this can be basic or advanced.

One can check his/her website's performance using a site like this:
https://gtmetrix.com/

Back