Soulmate

Dr. Tooth

Do the people in this forum believes that Fengshui could change your life for the better? A twist of turn in love, career, self-development, etc...? :)

Last edited:

i do believe in Fengshui but got to find a good master.

Hi b3lieves, yes you are right! A good master in my opinion is someone ethical, having the best interest especially for people who are struggling in any aspect of their lives, knowledgeable, etc...

Did you apply the concept of flying stars at home? :)

Hi b3lieves, yes you are right! A good master in my opinion is someone ethical, having the best interest especially for people who are struggling in any aspect of their lives, knowledgeable, etc...

Did you apply the concept of flying stars at home? :)
So are you a feng shui master?

So are you a feng shui master?

Wah... long story. It started from me going after a girl A (she was married but kept her status hidden) till I met her friend B. Her friend B was working in a Feng shui store and encouraged me to give it a try. B, at the same time, pulled me out of the chase revealing the truth about her friend A.

Somehow, many things seem to be getting better and I am with my master for a couple of years already. So a no to your question. :)

Wah... long story. It started from me going after a girl A (she was married but kept her status hidden) till I met her friend B. Her friend B was working in a Feng shui store and encouraged me to give it a try. B, at the same time, pulled me out of the chase revealing the truth about her friend A.

Somehow, many things seem to be getting better and I am with my master for a couple of years already. So a no to your question. :)
ic...

This thread is just an awareness especially for those very troubled in their love and relationship. As for whether they should engage a Feng shui master and who should they engage, I have no control over it. But at least, there is always hope in whatever difficult situations. :)

This thread is just an awareness especially for those very troubled in their love and relationship. As for whether they should engage a Feng shui master and who should they engage, I have no control over it. But at least, there is always hope in whatever difficult situations. :)
Who is your master?

Who is your master?

Is there really a need for you to engage a Feng shui master's service? (I don't need to know what is happening to you) You can pm me and I would be more than glad to share his contacts.

If good I'm really happy for you. If not so good, don't hammer me ah. I did not point a gun at you. :)

Last edited:
Oh I thought fengshui is for houses or offices only. I'm a 50/50 person hehe. Which master are you seeing?

Hi Chubbybaby2, you are right to say is for houses or offices. A good house brings good news to the people living in it. Health, wealth, love, etc..

Fengshui can also helps in making babies, guarding against politics/ backstabbing, giving the faith and confidence to people in love guiding them to marriages when the couple perceived that the relationship is going nowhere, etc... :)

风水和命理是有分别的。
风水只能帮你催, 命理让你知天命。如何造命,那就要看个人。

Last edited:
风水和命理是有分别的。
风水只能帮你催, 命理让你知天命。如何造命,那就要看个人。

Hi Master, 谢谢您的忠告! 我很赞同您的说法。

很希望那些命运比较好的人, 可以帮帮那些很需要帮忙的人。

我的华语不好, 有那方面写的不好, 请原谅。 :)

Hi Master, 谢谢您的忠告! 我很赞同您的说法。

很希望那些命运比较好的人, 可以帮帮那些很需要帮忙的人。

我的华语不好, 有那方面写的不好, 请原谅。 :)
Hi Dr. Tooth

你的中文不错。

Sometimes the gist can be better conveyed thru chinese. Hence, my previous comments were written as such.

This is a nice discussion.

Back