Slimming/ Dancing

iamsad

Dear mothers,

This is to share an interest group, not an ad. :)

I am a mother of 3 boys, an entrepreneur trading diamonds, separated. I like to share my story of my weight, which impacted on health, confidence, and happiness.

I am 161cm, after 3 pregnancies, my weight went up to 70+kg, I struggled with non carb diet, liquid diet, no dinner, crash diet, banana diet, but whatever I tried, my weight was a roller coaster ride.

Finally 3 years ago, I started to count my calories and early last year, I have started dancing, I am now 46-48kg, a weight that I have maintained for more than a year. My life is so much healthier, happier, I am so much more active and confident. I feel empowered, and I would like to empower mothers, empower happiness, and empower love.

I have started an interest group in social dancing, it is not for business - invited the best instructors to teach private classes in my office at Ngee Ann City, Tue to Fri 8pm to 9pm, the cost is $15 per person, feel free to come with husbands, or come alone. All levels are welcome :) Let's have fun keeping ourselves healthy and happy. Feel free to whatsapp me at 92331220.

My Instagram with 2 dancing videos is amandakpp, and my facebook is amandakoo :)

Let's shine together! :)

Back