!! Singapore Motherhood Forum threads need to be more organised

shenielle

Dear Administrator,

The forum thread is not properly organised. The threads are not arranged according to latest posts. I strongly suggest that we have the threads arranged in a manner that the latest post is on top and delete older posts that dated before 2009. Please consider.

I totally agree.

Especially in threads like MATTERS OF THE HEART

some pple really need a listening ear bu ttheir posts are pushed all the way to the end and many of us wouldnt even scroll down much and then if you dont keep track of the articular thread, its such a hassle to find it again even though its an active one.

Why cant members post in some zones? we are deprived the privilege to join in the sprees even though we have $$$$ lots of to spare ?

Yes, totally agree.

1) Shd organise all threads according to the latest post..
2) Delete old posts which are way before 2009.

Kindly consider.

Hi

Maybe can have the filter function so that we can sort the threads according to what we want? For eg, by date or description...This is really gona be very useful... cos whenever i need to check status of purchase i need to scroll down a long list to search for it.

I totally agree! I frequent other forums (both local and overseas), SingaporeMotherhood is the only forum I hv a hard time following. I wish threads with the latest post are listed on top, this way all threads gets equal attention.

Unlike now, thread names starting with characters like "*,!,#", numbers are listed on top. Thou there's rule saying thread name starting with "*,!,#", numbers is not allowed, still I see plenty of threads got listed on top because of that.

this forum is a place that i would love to join in BUT.
.............but ......but................
this is one of the Lousy Lousier forum i 'd been to. Its extremely unfriendly. I had joined some time back, read the forum 3yrs ago but din register earlier, and til now i still dunno where to post my concern, the thread titles are repeating for some, not categorise, the archiving is appearing on top and the whole page turns out long. there seems lots to be improved and i'm not good in words to voice it out. Just wondering why this forum is so popular when the forum structures are messy and there is no improvements over the years?

Hi,

there's no FAQ for new members to read, i send email to moderator but juz can't get the answer i wanted and no reply too.. Dun even know where and how to get help since i'm new here.

ON BP Thread,: there are too many thread inside, it make things very hard for seller, and so many threads crowd together , vry hard to get attention, and buyers have hard time finding the thread too.
suggest to categorised the sale thread, bcos there is things like food, house hold items, clothes, cooking class etc all over.

If there is categorisation it makes things easy, we only have this short 7 days to get order, extending it would incur additional cost

Hi ... not sure if someone could help me here ... I am trying to add tables in my thread .. but can't seem to do tat .. can anyone please advise me?? PM me can?? So peisey ... thanks!
happy.gif

Hai, I face the problem as Teresa Lim as well.. Somemore i can copy and paste the photo here... I find that some people and have coloured wording which i don;t know how to do it here. Can't find any icons? Pls help... Thanks...

HAi, wildkitty:

Had tried some of the formatting, it works.. Really appreciate your help. But i can't find the format for BOLD & COLOUR together. May need your advice. Thanks.

Hi Siew Lai...

Tried posting here but keeps showing up the actual thing...if you know what I mean.
PM me bah...I show you via email k
happy.gif

Agreed. I feel that thread should be sorted according to date (latest post) for easy reading purpose. It would be good if there is also a "search" function in the forum.

Cheers,
Enmi

<font color="0000ff">Hai, Wildkitty:</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Thanks so much!!!
happy.gif
</font></font>

<font color="119911"><font face="segoe print"> Hi Siew Lai...</font></font>

<font color="0077aa"><font face="segoe print">You are very welcome
happy.gif
</font></font>

regarding organising according to lastest posts, can i suggest for BP, the posts be arranged according to the expiry date instead?

just my opinion, as easier to identify BPs that are closing soon, so if I still want to place order, I can remind myself to place it soon.

Hi I'm a newbie. I found this site useful and I really enjoy reading some of the forum threads. But sometimes it's hard to find threads and the search function doesn't always lead me to what I was looking for.

Is it possible to have a function for us to view our earlier posts so we can keep track of the threads we're participating? Hard to remember sometimes!

Also I see quite a lot of old posts and threads -even from 2006! I'm not the most IT savy person so I really hope this site can become a bit more use friendly. Thanks!

Hello,

Why we cannot post singaporemotherhood dr irene chua??

wE WANT TO CLARIFY SOME THINGS.

This is a BEAUTIFUL SITE.

PLS. LOOK INTO THIS MATTER ASAP . THANK YOU VERY MUCH
happy.gif
happy.gif

I did not know that to google search under
SM DR IRENE CHUA

SM DR IRENE

SM IRENE chua

3 different possiblities sites came out after postings.

Consquently, another attacker (patient -low EQ)
accusing me of spaming , and flaming me in PUBLIC!!

Now , I cannot fnd the second site ...can administers help me ???
happy.gif
))

<font size="+2"> oh yes, i agree.. under the BP thread, shd be more organized..

- under diff catergory
- under expiry dates
- title shd be more precise n clear

happy.gif

</font>

Hi sites administrator

This is a beautiful website.
Just sharing with the rest.
I am interested in some of the threads here eg, bulk ordering ....etc..

I enabled some cookies from the preferences thread under edit profile, choosing some of the threads.

To my shock ( I blame on myself ), my emails was crowed with many many pages ( hundreds ) display till I have to pay someone to delete ......

I cannot see my own personal mails......
It is all my fault....
From Morning till now, the person is still deleting 14/10/010.....pages....

Anyway this is still a beautiful website.....

OMG ( I have myself to blame)

As per above, the inbox per 14/10 is not hundreds,it is thousands and thousands......

The person ( helping me in deleting ) , up to now still deleting....I am paying him and still got 13,12,11,10/0/10...
sad.gif

So think twice before click the page that you are interested like bulk orders.....etc....

This is sharing only.....

Hi all,

The file was corrupted and we were only aware of it after seeing messages posted about the "WTS" section. The file has been fixed. Thanks.

kao_clap.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

hi,

can anyone advise me on how to format the text in a bigger text size and have red color at the same time?

thanks

Hi,
I have just joined motherhood forum but am very interested in joining the sprees but I realized that it is only open to members who have been active for at least a year. I hope you can consider allowing new members to participate as I believe we have to transfer the fund after placing orders, hence, there should be minimal problems with non genuine cases if that was the concern.

Hi administrator,

I joined VS spree by user rach. But now I cant find the threads/posts anymore. What happened?

sigh, it seems like the administrators/moderators cannot be bothered to do anything to upgrade, update, or respond to member's comments. where can we complain then?

Emailed the moderators and administrators infinity for access to post in sprees and WTS after being a member for more than a year but got ignored?!?! Was hoping that they could grant access if not just an email to explain why access has not been granted or on explanation how to be qualified would suffice. A reply wouldn't hurt or would it?

Should ask organisers of expired/closed threads in the spree section to request for thread to be archived/deleted. Also the closed threads in the WTS section.

I totally agree with may ang because I cannot understand the reason behind for being restricted. Near to absurd.

I think the reason was cos there are alots of new members just created account solely for business and earning a profit or just to sell things. They are not interested in "discussion". The sitauation was so bad that mod have to step in and restrict these group of pple.

SMH used to be a forum for mummies to share tips/ topics/ problems/ bargains on motherhood. But because alot of us here are mummies or mums-to-be, we tends to buy alot of things for our families... this create opportunities for business and profit... and sadly few cases of fraud too.. So, it is necessary to prevent such "motives"...

I need to add in my voice for the improvement of the forum messages to be organised to reflect the latest post/replies date. Or at least allow us to do our own sorting? Please do seriously consider.

hmmm the main things i want to improve in this forum are user's controp panel and categorizing of each thread based on topics posted.. :

Back