! Should i divorce with him

Now, he went for holidays with that postitute when he told me he cannot when we were together. He always watched movie with her, when he used to say save money, and watch from Computer. He bought him all the branded things but never for me. Even the only Coach wallet was I bought already and he gave me cash as birthday present. He brings her for all the dining at restaurants while we only eat at coffee shops.

This is how pathetic this whole relationship is. Your love for him is not even comparable to a postitute. And yet, he still have the cheek to turn around and say I am the one who force him to it.

Men will only spend money on these b**ches... so never give your hardearn money to them. They will never appreciate it.

Ladies, I am already in my 3rd exchange of documents, hopefully to get it over and done with.

If you need advice or support, feel free to pm me.

Stay strong, ladies!

Very distressing to learn that it's increasingly common for men to play around like it's no big deal. I know of someone who's husband is willing his CPF monies to the mistress even though they have 3 kids (and the guy still has his sisters). Still she chose to remain in the marriage for fear of embarrassment all these years.

It's important for us to stay strong in our convictions. Good to give chance but if the spouse is a total recalcitrant, it's time to be firm and assertive.

hi all mummies...

especially toto tan, i thought i m facing the exact same problem as her. My husband also did the same things as toto's ex husband too for the past few years, to make things worst, he hid his affair from me for two years and came home n pretended everything at home was and now good.. but i still heartbroken..

now i am a step away to the divorce stage but undeciding what to do for eg, shd i still agree to 6 month cooling period for him to think abt what he wants and me to change my quick temper. meanwhile he claimed he still have to carry on acting with his mistress just to recover his money back from her which he spent on her for the past year. he brought her to pan pacific hotel twice, bought LV, gucci bag, wristlets, soo kee chain, ipad, iphone laptops, for her children, n even treated her family very well much better than us. so many things he did for her even including sign up for this year's sundown marathon to run tog with her but he did not even offer to run together with me for this year's sun down. he even fetched her back from last year's sundown marathon n spent a night with her at changi village hotel after she finished her 10km while i went back home alone after my 21km.. what is this???? he did so much for her while in the affair for 1 yr +++ while me with him for 7yrs..

i discovered his affair last sept. As i typing here, tears swelled up in my eye n flowed down my cheeks.

There are no implications for using your surname for your babies. My 4 year old girl used my surname and there haven't been a question at all. Even ICA didn't question me when I told them I want to throw the damn birth cert and I want my birth extract reflecting my name. I found out the father had an affair when my baby was less than a month old. So I decide, the baby is gonna be mine, in name and physically.

Hi Ladies,

hope everything is coping well..its Celebrations Seasons...Initially I haf fear of the seasons coming..thinking of the sadness & loneliness that I will feel...but I am glad to say that time is really a saviour..I am feeling almost great about myself..

as for new companion in life..it was honestly a huge concern when i chose to leave..i constantly think and feel pathetic that i will be alone forever..but suprisingly..I dun haf much time to really bother about that..kids and frens plus work is more than enuff to occupy my time!!...

it may seemed very very tough initially...but once its finalised..i start to heal..

Yuki,
you wun believe while i was stalking my ex's prostitute gfs and her frens..the things they say are ABSOLUTELY ABSURD!!!...they talked about the EXTRAORIDINARY LOVE they have..they BEAUTIFUL love they share...when they go back..the men felt SAD and how "CAN LAN" their relationship was..and saying things like "yeah! so happy my hubby is finally divorced from the BITCH! road to happiness!" and they spoke about meeting family of the men..say they are kind and nice people...!!

well done! the family is nice probably coz they dunno these Prositutes were sleeping with thousands of men...who are hell are they to break up family with kids thinking that they haf TRUE LOVE!

Rainbow sky,
your hubby's OW is prob a local?? you will know from here that the men will always find excuses that you are QUICK TEMPERED dats why you forced them away..and those are juz excuses..

similarly, saying to recover back his money are also excuses, but they are obviously sooooo good at lying that you cannot even tell the difference. easiest if you put yourself in a 3rd person shoe's and read your story again you will probably find it hard to believe too! pls be strong for your kid! take time to think of your plans in future..

Tototan
Hi yes the OW is local plus working in a local CPA firm at Keypoint. Married with two kids but the stepfather is often absent in the children lives hence the OW hooked up with my hubby for affair plus financial support as well while i m struggling to make ends meet on my hand.

Yes i know he has lied too often that i cannot tell how true his words when he insisted he telling truth, aiyo.. a leopard never change its spot. Plus recently i discovered something like blisters on my pte parts and i suspected he might have infected me with some herps but i have yet to see the doctor for a check up n i really fearful of facing the truth if my suspicion is confirmed by doctor.

Hi rainbowsky,
pls go to doc for a check! one of the reason for my divorce is also because of the filth of the adulterer..even if we dun love ourselves enuff..think of the kids..some STD can be spread via kisses..like cold sores..

your hubby's OW haf married twice already?!?! not judging..but by the fact dat she couldn't stand loneliness and is having affairs while in the marriage..sumthing not very right..

i hope you see the light soon...you are struggling like me..doesn't make a difference when you struggle alone or struggling knowing your hubby is having the cake and eating it! but its your choice to make..both decisions are tough..

but i believe we should not be treated like a doormat..

i shared wif a few forumers about divorce stories..my exMIL divorce with my exFIL only a few years ago tough his philandering ways haf started way since they met 30 yrs ago..she hung on to the marriage..hoping dat he will come bk..end up when he hit 55, he wanted CPF monies and file for divorce asking for a 60-40 split in assets..

while thinking that exMIL suffered years in silent...the court thinks otherwise, as evidence haf shown that he haf supported the children and her financially though he was away. and for the fact that she knew about his affairs and DID NOTHING about it, i.e counselling, talks, but instead juz wait for miracle to happen, court deemed that she CONDONED such behaviour so she lost fighting for 90-10 of the assets..

as for the children, inclusive of my exhubby haf obviously repeated his dad's footstep, 1 SIL who is doing super well, while the other SIL was emotionally, mentally scarred badly.

thus even staying in a marriage for the sake of painting a beautiful picture to the children may not neccessarily be a good thing.

tototan

now i sleep apart from him due to my son staying at my mum place few times per week.

And i find that i feel calmer inside my heart and my feelings for him still not alive. so sorted of dying. On the other hand, he said he started missing me n feel his love getting more n more. i have no idea how possible it is since i dun sleep with him.

Now waiting for the hdb flat to be repossessed first then i plan the child maintainenance and alimony.. any idea how reasonable to ask for in today's inflation for a school going child plus the possiblity of renting a room for myself n child.

as for the last post, i dun think it is a good idea to stay on marriage jsut for the child sake.. maybe to the child, a complete family is good but as his mum, i m suffering inside. so much burdens from his dad. and he wont let go of the other woman. he claimed they are friends now, no more lovers but i dun believe.

Hi Mummies

Im revisting this thread again after my post sometime in Apr/May 2010, when I shared my contempt of divorce.

Right now, I still back to square one - haven excuted my divorce intention. Almost served him the papers but I hesitated at the 11th hour. What's holding me back? My gal (like many of you here, my gal is stil of tender age; barely 18m), my feelings for him and the family, the good times we haf spent (yes, no doubt the current shit he gives me now is even more detrimental for all the good times we had before).

To update all, haf moved on from my previous suspicion that he paid for sexual services at message parlour. Now, he's seeing another woman n has lied so much.

why are the men like that??

I had a talk with my hubby and found out that he felt very bored in marriage plus daily quarrels burnt him out. He confessed that he felt very bored therefore he felt itchy to go out n find other woman for sex thrills.

Still he wants quiet times to do soul searching now n sort of regretted falling in love with her after many paid sex with her. now their affair still not ended and the other woman still wants to stay with him for money.. on the other hand, i decided no more lending him so much and wont agree to buy another car for him for now.

I realised that i gave him too much freedom(loaned a lot to him and bought two cars for him to use) till he felt very bored n itch to look for another woman.

So now i am bidding my time for him to return back my $$$ before i make an exit from the marriage.

don't want the kids to learn to learn that
1) dad can dun provide for the family, can keep taking money from mummy
2) dad can flout the law, and mummy still take him back, he will still be forgiven even if he do wrong things
3) dad can treat the home as a hotel, and just come back and take the clothes, and not come home for 2-3 months, only come back to take clean laundry
4) dad can dun care about kids, even though they are very sick..with contagious disease, he don't bring them to see doctor.
5) dad can borrow Ah long who come to our place to splash paint and endangers the kids lives

for all the above reasons, I think I have the moral obligations to bring my kids up to be good & normal useful adults, not indulge in him, who merely treat the kids as a by product, and as a tool for him to go around borrowing money.

I only found out that he have been borrowing from people saying its for me & the children. but like i mentioned, the money were never seen.

Toto, seems that my hubby is almost the same as your hubby too.. so what shall i do? all i want for him is to return back my money which he took from me to spend on paid sex and the other woman.

I can only say I'm glad I dun hv kids. I dunno what my decision will be if I hv kids but after divorcing. The whole process has made mi even more clear that I should divorce him.

The guilt in him is only initial... After the guilt wear off, u will see the despicable side of man. In wrong, still dare to call mi names. Still dare to ask mi not to call her postitute. Wat other kind of woman will sleep with others' husband? The only reason y she's not a postitute is coz he's too stingy to pay her... Then she must be a slut to sleep with all kinda men ... Juz dat he's stupid enough to believe it's love.

Told mi he can't wait to get outta house, but when it comes to legal procedure, he kept dragging... Super pissed... Want a shelter and at the same time comfort of a postitute? No way I'm going to condone that. Can't wait for the procedure totaled effect so I can kick him outta hse!!!

I can only say I'm glad I dun hv kids. I dunno what my decision will be if I hv kids but after divorcing. The whole process has made mi even more clear that I should divorce him.

The guilt in him is only initial... After the guilt wear off, u will see the despicable side of man. In wrong, still dare to call mi names. Still dare to ask mi not to call her postitute. Wat other kind of woman will sleep with others' husband? The only reason y she's not a postitute is coz he's too stingy to pay her... Then she must be a slut to sleep with all kinda men ... Juz dat he's stupid enough to believe it's love.

Told mi he can't wait to get outta house, but when it comes to legal procedure, he kept dragging... Super pissed... Want a shelter and at the same time comfort of a postitute? No way I'm going to condone that. Can't wait for the procedure totaled effect so I can kick him outta hse!!!

yuki, same like u, my useless hubby oso v angry that i called the 3rd party a hooker...he was so affected by that that he threw tantrums at me! whats wrong wif these men? the itch get all into the head that they feel insulted that such terms are associated with their other woman????

today, i have decided that i shall proceed with divorce and will wait for an opportunity to break the news to him. meantime, i need to build up myself emotionally to stay firm and v firm abt it. and not to let his sugar coatings get the better of me.

is there any good and affordable lawyers to recommend? i dun feel like using the previous one i consulted.

hi iamlost, care to share how does the Find function on iphone works? but wun he noe that its some application he did not download?

Their ego made them feel like they r the only man in the hooker's life... But sorry, life sucks. If she can f**k u, she can f**k 1000 other men... It's not the 1st day she wld in a pub...

Be very sure this is wat u want... I nvr regret a single day coz since this divorce proceeding start, he nvr fail to make mi regret how come I nvr come to the decision sooner... Every things he does was so selfish and despicable.

Trust mi, ladies, u can do better without him!

I hv since moved on... Found a new love.. Who shower mi wif love and care and attention that I deserved. Y should I settle for 2nd best... ESP when he's not 2nd best but lousy to be specific.

The man used their di*k to think rather than the brain.

For money matter, i think it is very unlikely and little percentage that they will return the money to us as they rather spend on their "小三”.

hi all

i finally found this thread again after my last posting. Like u gals..my hub has affairs with prc!!! I think they are not-clean women,...

Since my last post..I have filed for divorce. Now waiting to serve him. Like u all, I have a young child.

Not easy decision..I also cried..but I made up my mind.

Road ahead is not easy but I dont want my daughter to think that it is fine to tolerate such nonsense - she may grow up marrying an adulterer too...and I will be so sad.

Let's support each other!!!!

Hi Nicole
Gambatte!!! Once u made up yr mind, u can plan for yr path ahead.

And totally agreed dat these women r not clean. Mine is involved wif a Vietnamese postitute who he refused to acknowledged the fact dat this kinda easy women r basically sleeping around all the time. Everytime he comes back, I scare he spread his diseases to mi. I even refused to share the same toilet wif him. You can say I'm paranoid but why should I expose myself to any risk??

Hi Giving up,

I can setup in my hubby phone because he don't bother with the iphone apps etc cos my boys also download a lots of games/apps.

so long as his phone is setup with MobileMe, using his iphone id and password, location has to be turn on, you can track either from www.icloud.com or download a Find My Iphone.

It's not an apps icon but and mail account setup. Under setting, go to mail, then select Add Account, you will see mobileme.

Hope the above helps.

Hi Yuki

Is your hub or ex hub having affairs with various prostitutes or just one?

I also feel the same like you. I am afraid to touch his things and share food. You never know what disease you can catch.

For my own protection, I am going to divorce him.
Are you going thru ancillary matters now? I am thinking about access.

If you have a daughter, you ask for supervised access because he is seeing unclean women!!!

Hi Tototan

Just read your post about your ex's prostitute gfs..

I suspect mine is also seeing prostitutes. He has been singing stupid chinese songs like- "there is a reason why I must leave you/..etc"..

I think he or the prostituite must be very sad that they have to leave each other when her work permit expires..

Do u know where your ex bring the prost? Can prost leave the geylang brothels to go out with clients? I am so confused.

He was seeing a few until finally settle on a Vietnamese one who's also married. Dumb, right?

Yes, the prostitute can leave geylang... In fact, I've seen many Vietnamese, Chinese and Filipino looking for men at tanjong pagar and outram area...

Hi Ladies,

so sorry to see so many of us in the same predicament, with or without kids.

yuki,
its fortunate for you to have found the love of your life and move on, dun look back anymore and once you reach the state of indifference, you will not think of him at all.

givingup,
I like you, went through the same cycle 5 times! and my ex admitted that those were the time i found out. there were according to him many many more and he was flaunting to me that last time when he went outside to find one of them every single night, I dun even have a clue. to think that i was so gullible that while i was carrying his child, he could keep his dick his pants. you only have 1 kid, its better if you can focus on your kid and make her life better! my youngest son was only 13 months when he stop coming home. now i am glad that i leave him earlier, because youngest son dun even miss him as he was too young to understand.

rainbowsky,
you will be suprise that i am super broke, but i am still helping him to pay off the money he took from my fren. as my fren is also a mother, she also have her commitment, much as i wish not to pay, and its not my fault, i am obligated as my fren lent him the money on my account, I am paying her like $200 per month to make up the $4k her borrowed, and before this, I have cleared other 6-7 thousands worth of debt he owed in the past 1 year. I seriously dun think its advisable to wait for him to pay back, am not sure what your finances are like. for me, cutting lost and biting the bullet ahead was key. my family say i am stupid, but i the more i do, the more i feel empowered to face him and his family and when i do feel that i dun owe them a bit, they will not have a single hold against me nor the kids.

ballet rina,
there are illegal prostitutes and legal ones. legal ones can stay in SG long term like 1-2 years, during working hours, they have to stay in the brothel, any other time, they are free to roam anywhere. illegal ones are like tourists, they can be anywhere anytime, and therefore you see many in outram, tanjong pagar. my ex bring them to NICE places and be their tou guide,like sentosa, suntec, orchard, MBS, when 1 yr ago, i haven even stepped into MBS, steady bo..? and he didn't even bring the kids to sentosa.

ladies,
a few questions i have also asked myself, why did my ex still look for pros in the marraige? they have low self esteem, my ex was not earning as much as me, not contributing as much as me. every month i will sit him down or sms him what i paid for. they love to be treated like king and loves it when they can shower you with gifts and have a sweet supporting wife who always smile at them. however, when they dun bring home the bread, as a wife you will the right to feel angry, and if you dun say, its juz unhealthy, i opt for open talk, but he withdrew, into his fantasy world, ending up spending more money for variety andshort term thrills, and crawl back to me for passive care. after a while, it became a vicious cycle, they can get away with it once, they try their luck again and again. men move on fast, even on the surface, they regret, but they dun think as much as the women, they dun obsess themselves with the good old days, coz if they do, they will not even risk the lost ofmarriage and kids. simply, they put their needs above yours.

some say sex is an issue, i ask my ex frankly, he say yah he was tired on tapping on my shoulder, frequency is not there, i am always tired. he dun have a choice, but as a matter of fact, i did my best to improve our intimate lives. he admitted and acknowledge, but after getting use to all the various women, he know how EASY it was to get them, and how cheaply you can get them, he's hooked, he told his frens, he's not even bothered by sex at home, as there are many who wish to be at his service. Soit becomes an addiction plus they know many kakis who actually condone and cheer each other on their sexual expedition.

during the past half a year, he was staying with my ex MIL and ex SIL. he finally went into jail last month and prob out in July. My SIL came to visit me, and she was super irritated by him. she mentioned that sometimes he disappear for 3-4 days. then once, he came home with blister and itch on his body. my SIL also checked her computer history, realise he was googling at itch at his privates.then SIL juz asked me: Aren't you glad that he's no longer there? in my heart and head this time, I AM SINCERELY GLAD AND THANKFUL that he is no longer here!!!

press on ladies, we will see the light soon, even if its moving along solo, we will find joy in our little one. up to now, i dun even have enough time with them and my frens.

I would have agreed that sex may not be there for awhile coz I had endometrosis and went thr' 2 operations and 2 hormone jabs. Thus, sex will be kinda difficult. But aren't husbands supposed to take care of their wives when they r sick? Instead, they take care of themselves by going to other women.

Furthermore, my illness was indirectly caused by him coz he wanted mi to abort our child. Because of him, I've so many illness but he took it as an excuse to go prostitution.

So, don't look back. Men will only take care of themselves and their women outside. Don't waste yr time thinking dat they will change coz they will never... And the longer u drag, the worst it is going to be for yr kids.

I served that b**tard a few days ago but he is dragging the process. Kept asking me to re think and that he values the good old days.

Yes, Yuki, I agree with you. Is the sexual urge so important until he can go satisfy himself while the wife is ill?!

Frankly I find it difficult to accept a man who has tasted these thrills. Won't they miss these pros, even if they promise they will be "good" from now onwards?

If he really miss the good old days, he wun go prostitution le. Mine told mi he missed our honeymoon, the vacations we had, how we built our home fr zero but has he tot abt it when he go prostitution?
To mi, he may miss those days but he will also want his sexual adventure wif those cheap sluts. Else he wun be involved wif a married prostitute le. Y shld I put myself at risk when he's having his fun?
I dun wanna wait till I get some disease fr him and can't turn back the situation.

sha - evidence is strong. Why must men drag the process when they are the ones who want to be adventurous?
are u divorced?

what happens during mediation stage? does anyone know..?

yes yuki, I know what u mean.

Thanks maryam but I really don't think giving money to cast some black magic will bring back yr love. Even if he's back to you, it's not his true feelings anymore. Furthermore, then wat the differences between us and those sluts out there then? If I want him back, I will want him to love me truly and not coz he can't see clearly. That's pathetic.

Hi all,

We've removed her messages. Please alert us of any spamming when you see them and we'll gladly remove the messages. Thank you.

kao_biggrin.gif

may i also point out that other forums are also full of explicit accounts of how married wives and mothers are cheating behind their husbands too... go on, just Google for it. so, it takes two hands to clap. things happen for a reason.

Hi mummies... So sad to see so many mummies experience almost the same problem.
I also have this problem too, just that my hubby still did not have the chance to go have sex with her (or maybe they had I don't know)and I had already caught him whatsapp her all day long.
He had admit to me that he no longer had feeling for me and accordingly to that woman, I did not give my husband the support he need, which is totally untrue.
We talk but it seems unfruitful. We sleep on the same bed but his heart is elsewhere.
I wanted him to stay but I can't bring back his heart. Should I let him go?
Even though he's not sexually attached to her (yet) but emotionally, he's totally gone.
We had a 3 years old daughter. The reason he wants to stay on is because of her. But my heart cannot take it that he's loving another woman. What should I do mummmies?

do what your heart tell you.

It very hurting to sleep beside someone who's heart is somewhere else. Especially there is no more feeling

Shearer, I disagree with you that it takes two hands to clap.

In my case, my HB told me I have done nothing wrong, from the beginning till now, I have done nothing wrong.

Just that men grow tired of the same women after some years. And that's a fact, let's face it.

My HB loves my kids dearly and vice versa. Hence, we stay under d same roof with no emotional attachment.

taitai, I think u can ignore shearer comment. He have being spamming the forum about BJ. I think he is just a trouble maker

taitai, I agreed.

if a man change of heart, no matter how much u u are doing, how much u have done, he will still go and look for the 3rd party.

When a man strayed... He either hv the courage to own his mistakes or he blamed it on the wife... Saying that it takes 2 hands to clap...
For those wif kids, u must think carefully... While the man lying next to u hv no feelings for u... But yr kids still hv feelings for him... Do handle wif care... Because the one bringing up the divorce may be perceived as the 'bad' guy by the kiddo...

Yuki, my case is the opposite of your's.

My wife committed adultery and want to divorce me under my "unreasonable behaviour" of playing computer games, bad temper (she is the one that is always doing the scolding and I am the one that is having bad temper?) and so on.

I had to get a PI to know that she had committed adultery and turn the table on her. Now we are divorcing based on her affair instead of my "unreasonable behaviours". She can even say I tell lies to her family and made her family turn against her when the PI report clearly shows the facts.

She now claims that it is all my fault that she went out to find another man. Her boyfriend even challenged me to say that because I am useless that is why he can win my wife. He even said under the women's charter he can even snatch me children away from me because my wife is a woman.

I wanted to smash him but refrained myself from doing so as if I do so, I will be viewed by the court as a person with a violent temper and hence a confirmed case of losing my children's care and control.

Now my concerns are my children. I am the one that always stayed at home to look after the children. Now by virtual of the women's charter, I might lose my children and my flat to her.

Yuki, I agree with what u say. Guys have the guts to do it but no guts to admit it. Will just push everything to the wife and expect the wife to admit sth she did not do at all. Thank God that my son wasn't close to him at all and also doesn't want him too. Been trying hard to divert his attention somewhere else.

Yuki, i also agree with u. the husband is half-half admit his mistake and push the blame to me for his straying.. the truth is he has been unfaithful even before he knew me and prior to the end of his first and last affair with this bitch of blk 861/644 yishun ave 4, so as of now i dun have huge faith in reviving the relationship although he did reconciled with me, i gradually no longer trust him totally. Nor believe his claims that he did change for the better. She is truly evil n best liar. wonder where her conscience has gone. be beware of retribution.

James, sorry to hear about that. Most of the time, when it involves children, it is always the hardest. Whether the children go to you or her, eventually their benefits are the top priority. Dun fight for the sake of fighting.

It is not confirmed that you will lose your children, as long as you can prove that you are the one taking care of your children and you are capable of taking care of them. I think you have equal chance of winning them, especially you have proof of her adultery. And you are right, controlling your temper is very important... you smash him is equal to losing your children's custody for sure.

Get advice from the lawyer may be better.

Divorce is always hardest when children's involved. Consider their needs as priority ba. Of course, if the marriage cannot be saved, at least control the damage.

Hi Yuki,

I am fighting for the benefits of my children. From young, they were looked after by me. My wife is always out on her "Amway" business. Sometime to 3 - 6 am. Once 8am (now I am wondering if that is really for Amway or to meet her boyfriend).

But nevertheless, I am always the one by their side if needed be. I am the one that bring them to their vaccinations 90% of the time. I found the childcare centre for my daughter, but my wife has to make the registration as Singapore law states that it is for working mothers. However, every teachers meeting with parent, I would be the one attending, not her.

Based on Singapore court, if both are equal in taking care of the children and they are young, it will be given to the mother. With that, I lose half the battle already.

I am controlling the damage as much as I can. When the children are with me, I will encourage my daughter to talk to my wife over the phone. However, when it is her turn to look after the children, she will prohibit them from even talking to me. She had now brainwashed my daughter to call her boyfriend "Daddy"....

How much more of these must I take?

Back