Sensitive to clomid

deppressedwife

We have been trying for about one year. Passed all the required tests but no news yet. and my gynae suggested try iui. Given clomid but unfortunately I m sensitive to this med. mood swing and lining become thinner so unable to proceed with iui. Anyone got same issue? Gynae told me that he will change med for me to try during the next cycle. I m so scared of med now. The side effects are very scary to me. I told my hubby I'm thinking of giving up. Or go bk to try tcm again(at least no side effects using herbs). Anyone can share with me ur thoughts?

other than clomid, you never try other medication to induce ovulation?

Jiayou..a little motivation for u.. my hb and I tried for 6 years to get our #1 in 2015.. now trying for #2.. dun give up.. the best has yet to come...

other than clomid, you never try other medication to induce ovulation?

Jiayou..a little motivation for u.. my hb and I tried for 6 years to get our #1 in 2015.. now trying for #2.. dun give up.. the best has yet to come...

Thank you! Dr did say to give me other med to try. But I dare not try. I'm quite scared of med. even normal flu/fever I try let it subside naturally or just take vit c. Im praying hard to ttc naturally now. If by end of this yr stil no news..we plan to go iui then.

Happy for u! Jia you for second child! Did u get yr 1st pregnancy naturally? What did u go thru?

Thank you! Dr did say to give me other med to try. But I dare not try. I'm quite scared of med. even normal flu/fever I try let it subside naturally or just take vit c. Im praying hard to ttc naturally now. If by end of this yr stil no news..we plan to go iui then.

Happy for u! Jia you for second child! Did u get yr 1st pregnancy naturally? What did u go thru?

Hi,

Can I ask how are you already because I also suffer lining thin from clomid..

Hi all! How do you all know that clomid cause ur linning to be thin? From scanning by gynae? Im on 50g clomid, 1st cycle, taken day 2 to 7. Today is my day 11, will be gg for scanning tml hoping my ovary grows.

My Menses very little..how is ur scan?
It grew big n gynae told me should be o~ing soon and true enough, i o the next day! Now 10 dpo.. waiting for bfp. But currently other then slightly tender boobs.. i don hv any other symtoms.. perhaps , getting a bad flu?lol..

Hi ladies

what made u decide on clomid and also any side effects, mood swing and thinning the lining ... did u feel anything else?

My doc said becos of my age, maybe i shld go on meds... i told him to give me a few more months. Shld have just taken it and decide later.

We have been trying for about one year. Passed all the required tests but no news yet. and my gynae suggested try iui. Given clomid but unfortunately I m sensitive to this med. mood swing and lining become thinner so unable to proceed with iui. Anyone got same issue? Gynae told me that he will change med for me to try during the next cycle. I m so scared of med now. The side effects are very scary to me. I told my hubby I'm thinking of giving up. Or go bk to try tcm again(at least no side effects using herbs). Anyone can share with me ur thoughts?

I read that a lower dosage at 25g might actually worked better for some ppl, anyone is successful w that or 50g is standard dose?

Back