Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

hi mummies in sengkang & punggol, just wanna share that Tollyjoy is having their warehouse sale from 21-23 Nov. 11am to 7pm @ 29 Changi South St 1. I just saw their warehouse banner.
happy.gif

Ling Ling (linx), welcome to the new estate! SK has a shopping mall called compass point (maybe u already know) & also other smaller malls like rivervale mall & rivervale plaza..not forgetting the new eating place at buangkok mrt station..yr gal is also borned in august, mine is 11 wks old

mikael, angie & happymum2be, hope you gals have a great "jogging" get-together.

hi ling ling, welcome!

Cloudz! thanks for sharing, im def going there see if there's anything to pick up.

we're going running! 3rd nov, mon. anyone else up for a little jog around the estate?

HI Augboyz, Doris Low n Angie.... thanksss
happy.gif

lots of aug bbs eh ? is it got anything to do with National day ? :p

hi ling ling, hmm.... not sure haha~

wow finally the jogging gathering going to materialize~ thou i m not joining BUT i can join u mummies IF you have a R&R after the jogging hee~

Happymum & angie,
are goin to jog today?I've pm you my mobile phone. Pls sms me if the jog is still on. I am ready leeehhhhh.

AugBoyz, sure we will inform you later.

mikael,
got ur PM ..
can we postpone the jogging to next mon 10 nov cos i need to stay home tis evening cos my mum (main care giver) is out today.. plus my son is having fever this morning b4 i left for work.. haiz..
Or u & angie can still go ahead tis evening..

Hi all,
can I join in? I'm thinking of enroling my gal to Happy Camper at rivervale drive? Any one brings their child there? Or is there any gd child care centre or school in sengkang to recommend? My gal is born 2005. tx for sharing.

hi AugBoyz,
tks for the info. Is it a half day sch,I'm thinking of starting my gal in half day 1st. Hows the school fees like?

Hi all, I had actually went down to take a look at Happy Camper(aka My little cottage)with my gal yesterday after my quick dinner but I was very offended and disappointed by the service they had provided. I admit I was too late to go down cos I reach there slightly b4 7pm, 2 of the teacher were there.1 of them does not allow me in saying I did not make any appointment! I told her since I'm already here, can I just go in & have a quick look at the premises, she still say "No"! And I remember asking her a few times to let mi in to view,but repeatly asked to leave! I believe that teacher is already preparing to go home & do not want to entertain me!

Hi glitter, its a full day child care but they have half day too.

Pls do not be offended by the teacher. They have strict rules that no stranger is to enter the centre without any appointment. This is to avoid any mishaps etc from occurring. Also most of the time parents will only view the centre during the day where there are activities around the centre so that the parents can understand wat is happening there. And usually its the principal who will attend to these parents as the teachers have classes to attend to.

Hope my explanation helps put of some "fire" in you hee~

hi all.... barging in... heee... anyone here use PT maid ? Anyone want to share theirs if the maid good ? N how much is the charge ? THanks
happy.gif

Hi Augboyz,
haa..tks, "fire" out liao but had decided not gv up My Little Cottage cos my 1st impression with them is bad.

Hi ling ling, yupe usually is minimum 4hrs. They can do quite alot of cleaning during these 4 hrs. However if u need them to do ironing then i think it will take up at least 1 hr to iron.

Hi Keikei, have PM you.

BTW, I dun owe or hold any share to this cleaning company hor. I recommends coz my auntie is really good
happy.gif

Hi glitter, I understand too, 1st impression is always hard to forget. Try Children Discovery.

Hi Augboyz,
was reading back the post & realised that our son are of the same age..
my son is also born in aug 2006 ..
happy.gif

which day in aug ur son born ? mine is 14 aug..

hi Augboyz,
haha.. tat's v close..
happy.gif

where do u stay ? maybe one of these day we can bring our boys out and let them mingle.. hee..

Hi happymum2b, I am staying at Anchorvale Road. GREAT! New friends! But can only meet up on Sunday as he goes to half day child care on Sat then off to granny's house to irritate granny for the rest of the day heheh~

hi augboyz,
haha.. i am sure his granny would be more pleased to be irritated..
sure, sunday sounds good..
happy.gif

maybe we can select a day and see if any mummies wanna join in for the meetup ?

Hi Augboyz n h@ppymum2b,
Would like to join the gathering but thou my bb also born in Aug, she is 2 yrs younger than urs leh :p Worry if in the gathering she'll be the only one crying crying :p then how ??

Augboyz, got the #, thanks
happy.gif
do we have to pay to the agency oso ?

Hi ling ling, can lah, my son very curious with babies and will be gentle around them. Cry never mind lah, got so many hands to help coax her
happy.gif

Replied your email le~

Augboyz, sure uh ? bb wont irritating ? hehehe.. then maybe one day I can make travel program 4 bb leh... visiting u :p Esp when the mummy confused what else to do to make her busy :p btw where is Anchorvale road ? :p

Hi Ling Ling, its next to Fernvale n near Jalan Kayu LOL Where are u staying?

come lor i welcome anyone to my house de
happy.gif

augboyz,
the museum toddler outing looks interesting..
but i cant make it on 9 nov..
haha, okie we will go ur house one of these days.. maybe we can take turn & next time u gals can come to my house..
happy.gif

hi ling ling,
welcome to join us..
happy.gif

dun worry, i bring along my 8.5 mth old gal so ur gal will hv a playmate ok.. :p

mikael & angie,
did u gals went jogging on Mon ?

Happymum2b,
Hiii..hii..the jog postponed until friday at 5pm. Anyone wn to join? we will meet at Police station next to sengkang cc.

Yahhh..I'm interested in playmate for my boys also. My first is 4yr and second is 7mth.
Btw..when is the gathering?

hi kresentia, we have set the date yet
happy.gif
any suggestions? Who wanna open house for this gathering? I can but they wun be food haha~ coz I dun cook :p Or do potluck? But then again I dun cook so potluck i oso have to think wat to bring wahahah~

mikael,
sigh.. i will be out of town from this thu till sun.. cant join u gals this friday for the jog.. sob sob..
will u gals wanna jog again next week ?

augboyz,
re: gathering
haha.. or we can do it after lunch so dun hv to worry abt food ? maybe juz bring some tibits or snacks ??
wink.gif

or we can all meet up at compasspoint for coffee or drinks?
happy.gif

cos i think it will be more accessible for most of us ?

happymum2b, sure~ ok when when?
this sun 9 Nov'08 i cannot as going to museum in the afternoon so my boy will be tired after tt, sure cranky like dunno wat.

wait till u come back fm overseas?

Happymum2b
Of course..I will jog next week. Got to loose some stubborn fat in my tummy. We will fix the date for next week.

Gathering,
I'm okay for 23Nov..anytime anywhere..hiihhiiii
let's do it at compass point for coffee or drink then. But the kids can't play cos no playground at compass point.

What about picnic potluck at any garden or park? anyone know around sengkang?

Augboyz, I stay in PG.
Happymum2b, my gal is just 3 mths le... cant do much yet
sad.gif
ur gal must b very fun to play with now hehehe....

Venue : can come to my house if dun mind messy hehehe...

About the museum visit : wish my gal is big enough le so I can show her more stuff ard
happy.gif

Am ok with either date or any wiken.. but means will carry hb too :p can ?

I heard in Sengkang there is a sculpture park.. Dunno is it good ?

sculpture park?? WHERE??!!!
i stayed in SK for 5yrs+ dun even know have tt, shame on me
sad.gif

Ok go ur house create havoc then!
Date, maybe wait for happymum2b to say coz not sure when she is free.

Anyone else joining?

Sculpture park..is nice. I always go there in the afternoon for walk with my boys or jog by myself. Its got playground for kids too.

Nearby got koufu food court and supermarket. The supermarket sells thing relatively cheaper than cold storage.

Hi, Im interested in gathering too!
happy.gif

My son is 10 months and would love playmates!

Augboyz, i dun mind going for museum, would def be fun but tpt problem.

Happymum2b, we recce route first then can run again when you're back on monday.

mikael,
i can join u for a jog next wk when my helper is back, sculpture park is naer my place..my boy is also 4yrs old, same age as yr no. 1 & no. 2 is only 3mths cant play much...i always go compass pt maybe have ever bump into u gals before

Back