Sembawang MTB or SAHM

Gan,
I hope my hb will loves a bit of photography **hai**
Can I have the recipe for the cupcake? Recently, been into "baking class" for my #1. I'm checking out simple recipe for cake, cookies for her to try. She enjoyed it.

<font color="aa00aa">
HI Vineyard,
can can.. we can arrange for viewing this weekend. as it's low profitability and to be fair to twins who already purchased from me :p hehe.. i am afraid discount is abit difficult. But not fogetting you can view the items before buying, so that's already a value added service from me. hehe.. I can even bring the items to your house.
happy.gif
ok, next BP, i promise to give discount to SBW mummies ok?
are you free this weekend? and let me know what items u are interested in
happy.gif

you can sms me. still got my phone number?
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">
Hi van,
thanks for offer, i think i will try out Friso 3 first.. really too lazy to experiment. :p
</font>

Hi mommies, I enjoyed the gelare better too altho it was very challenging coping with hyperactive Kimie! and I think she enjoyed the library better!

It's always good experience to meet up with other mommies and to learn from them, esp the more experienced one.

Gan - Have you been to the pool? I'm quite keen but my "grand auntie" in town, so I'm wondering is non-swimwear allowed in baby pool?

BBSG, I like the brown t-shirt, do you have adult size? kekeke

apple, u cut &amp; paste fr other's msg hor... caught u! hee

kimiesmum - ya..blur me! early morning somemore working in M'sia office..sigh
Holiday mood..how I wish can join Gan go swimming with my gal this Fri.

apple - thanks to you, I finally managed to get Nan3. There will be a newer version of Nan Pro 3 soon but that means higher pricing again.

Gan - Give swimming a miss. Enjoy! I'm now wondering should I budget an oven for my new place? I'm a pastry lover but 0 experience in baking... Oven can bake some nice dishes too. Must oven be built in?

kimiesmum - Except for the limited high chair, I find Gelare's great for gathering too. Louis loved the yummy ice cream...

<font color="aa00aa">
Hi mummies,
any idea if 10 months old can go to the library for story session?

my boss asking me if i wan to work part time so i might have time to become a half day temp SAHM. haha. then can join you mummies.

HI Kimiesmum,
i also like the brown t-shirt.. cute hor? but no adults size leh..
</font>

hi mummies
long time no post but got read here and there lah....too busy with 2 kids and baby tommy is already "spoilt" and wants to be carried all the time *haiz*....now on retraining program to let him understand he has to be on his own for a few mins....bo pian lah, no helper and my family all busy with their own stuff.....somemore we are trying to set up a new business so i have to work a bit too at home :p...anyway see that everyone is active so that's good
happy.gif

oh no, baby crying again...gotto go

Hi BBSG

I like 3 pcs of the Romper, can i order through here heehee... I like the Disney Baby Romper Long sleeve Design D 24-36 mths, Disney Baby Romper short sleeve Design D8 24-36 mths and Design D10 24-36 mths.

Hi Mommies!!

Gee, long time no pop by here.... so many post.. read until my eyes blur liao... hee..
1432113.gif

Hihi BBSG!!!
Hee, I got patronize your BP thread, rem me??
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">
Hi Elisa2012,
how are you? long time no see.. last time i saw you was at Gelere right?
I will capture your order when I am home, ok?
It's better I PM you or you post in my BP thread for your order cos' I worry I will be banned if i do the biz here.. hehe..

Hi bit_bit,
yes yes! i remember you!
happy.gif

no wonder your nickname looks so familiar when i capture your order.. i thought u might be one of the July thread mummies. Din occur to me that you are from SBW thread. hehe..

Hi all,
take care and drink more water..weather very bad now..

btw, here's my boy latest photo. he's my model now.. hehe..
http://littleappless.blogspot.com/search/label/Tops

</font>

BBSG,

when i rec'd the parcel and saw your return address, told hubby if i knew you stay in SBW then can go and get the clothings from you..
lol.gif

my gal looks so adorable in the Vitamin Kids Sky Blue Flowery Set! rec'd many compliments when she wore it last weekend
kao_smile.gif

<font color="aa00aa">
Bit_bit,
Glad you like it :D
I like it personally too but i dun have a baby girl. thinking of getting my boy to pose as my model.. haha.. my hubby said i crazy liao. anyone tried to cross dress your kids? i have a fren who did that!

I am not sure if i can commit the time for self collection then cos' it's the first time that I am doing BP and I am working, so I opt to send out thru parcel. unfortunately now the sales is slow.. if i can't clear the stock, i can't organise another BP soon.
please help me advertise if you can.. hehe.. btw, do you have the photo that she wears the set? if have, can ask for your permission to post in my blog as my model? hehe..

i am also looking for a 3-4 yrs old girl to pose for the polo RL dress... anyone interested to 'show off' your girl in my blog? hehe... :p

P.S.. now i have time to do self collect. hehe..
</font>

Van,
Sad to hear u r moving... a neighbour less beside me liao....

So long din come in to chat How everyone??? Always din manage to meet u all for the gathering... Just like Jenny, go out sky dark dark come sky oso dark... How come i still so tan since not under sun... more like vampire...

ice lim - here's handkerchief for you, don't cry for me. I will definitely miss this place.

apple - Nan pro 3 pricing is $28.15 for 900g, up from $26.50 @ ntuc.

Hihi

Ya lor no time no see liao, hw are u recently haha.. I've been so busy with my notti boi, recently he keep fallin sick haizz...

Sure sure will pm u heehee.. no worry...

Van - my hb lug 6 tubs the other day at the shop I told u..keke..we still have balance of 4 tubs.
My friend gave me supplier contact, but need to buy 1 carton = 12 tubs..if u keen, we can share Nan pro 3. The carton cost $299, workout 1 tub only $24.92, still cheaper than NTUC!!

Van,
When u moving out?

mummies living near admiralty link, need some advise. I saw a local day tour to some farm organise by the RC at blk 483 and i want to register but dunno their operating hr. Who knows their working hr? I think is a gd chance to bring kids to these farms. mushroom farm, dargon fruit farm n cant rem another 2 farm.
It's on 1st of june sunday. 730am to 3pm

Hi BBSG,

I will try to take a pix of gal donning the set this weekend
happy.gif

cross-dress?? so far no lah, but she's quite boyish-looking, so if i dress her in normal singlet and shorts, she will be mistaken for a boy...

abt the self-collection, i can understand how difficult it is to arrange the timing... there was once i sold some stuff to a couple of mommies, wah, got a tough time trying to arrange for a common time to meet up...

<font color="aa00aa">
HI Ice,
any idea how much is the day tour? normally RC opens in the afternoon. maybe u can try calling around 3+pm?

Hi bit_bit,
Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

I have also posted Twins' gals in my blog. Thanks to her help that I can get those pictures.. now my blog looks so much nicer with the little models.
happy.gif

my boy will be mistaken for a girl also when he wears pink pants or pink top that his popo got for him.. hehe.. but i think any colors will look nice on babies as they have fair skin and so innocent looking.

yah yah.. i agree with u. therefore self collection usually ends up on weekends as it is not so rush..
happy.gif

</font>

Morning BBSG!

I agree... and babies look especially cute in white clothings...
happy.gif

have bookmarked Twin's blog... will read more when got time... hee....
biggrin.gif

"I agree... and babies look especially cute in white clothings... "

I also look especially cute in white clothings lei... muahahaha

<font color="aa00aa">
Thanks Ice,
this trip sounds interesting for family trip.. most of the time we go shopping centres.. quite boring.. shop and eat only..
happy.gif

i check it out later my notice board downstairs.. see if they put this up.
happy.gif

so anyone else going to the trip? won't it be fun if the sembawang mummies from this thread can go together? hehe..

Hi bit_bit,
yes, yes, white is so pure... hehe..

Hi Twins,
You got 'fans' liao..

Hi Vineyard,
KingKow? what items they carry? where?

so fri u must wear white clothings ok? hehe..

i like white clothings too cos' i am not fair.. hehe.. but always got this problem maintaining the 'whiteness'.. any tips?
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Vineyard</font>
I just went to Velocity last Sat but KingKow not yet on sale. Thank God I didn't get anything from there. Else sure heartpain. Wonder if I can sneak out there again this weekend. Hee...

<font color="0000ff">BBSG</font> and <font color="0000ff">icelim</font>
Our notice board has the details on the trip, if I recall correctly. But when my HB saw the timing 7:30am, he says we'll go on our own one of these days. Kekeke... So we'll have to give this group outing a miss. Hope you all have fun!

<font color="0000ff">BBSG</font>
KingKow carry children apparel. Designs and fabric quality quite good but not very cheap (to me). 50% sale is very worth buying though. Retail outlets at Velocity (formal Novena Sq) and Forum. Not sure if there's one at Paragon still.

<font color="0000ff">bit_bit</font>
My blog document my ups and downs as a full time mom, so its very wordy and may be boring for you to read. Kekeke... Just let you know in advance in case you're expecting to see photos of my girls like most mommies do for their kiddos' blogs.
happy.gif

BBSG/TWINS - Kingkow still in Novena square lei. i just went yesterday lei. Paragon still have. Yes agree with Twins their designs and fabric quality is quite good, but made in China one lor. This is a Hong Kong Brand. Twins, no discount really very expensive that I won't even want to step in. In fact, the outlets at novena sq one left mostly long sleeves dresses and tops which I find really hot if wear in Sin. But they are very very nice. The salesgirl told me that during their VIP sales, alot of Mummies grab all those short sleeves and sleeveless ones. That is why all left those long sleeves tops and dress. I got long cotton pants for my girl yesterday. Better hurry, cos while stocks last!

BBSG - oh wait, forget to answer u this. How to maintain whiteness. I think MR Michael Jackson will have a better answer to this. Kekekee. u look tan la, in fact tan color person carries white better then fair looking person in my opinion.

Twins - I saw one dress in burberry checkers pattern in pink and blue. I want the pink ones but no more size for my girl. I think $38 after dis. quite good material. Oh, you can buy one each for both ur girls. will look so cute!

Twins,
Me too saw the timing 730am err so early... but hb say got shuttle bus better no need drive can sleep on bus somemore... hee....

BBSG,
Ya lor everytime shopping shopping... it's gd time to let kids c n touch n feel the nature... hahaha...

Now it's finally Great Sg Sale. My turn to go shopping hehehe

apple - I'll go ask hubby if he is ok coz 6 tins are too heavy for Louis &amp; me to carry. Sms u once he's in good mood ok..

ice lim - you can try to go there on your own esp if your gals have gotten their share of nap. Btw 21Jun garden got Durian cum movie show again ($5/person). Maybe I can see from my living room again.

<font color="aa00aa">
Hi Twins,
my boy wakes up at 6.30am every morning *yawn* so it doesn't make a different to me. but no sure for YX papa though hehe.. got to ask him first.

Vineyard/twins,
Thanks for info.. i very 'sua gu' one. hehe.. no chance to go too far for shopping cos' really veyr tired after every trip.

Hi ice,
i think there's one nature reserve in Ubin too.. can't remember what is it call.. can see seashells and such.. but i heard always cannot get tickets to go in. but to take ferry really too challenging liao.

HI Van,
when is Great SG sales starting and ending? i will have plenty of chance to go shopping after my last day this month..

how's the response and event of the Durian cum movie show? is it nice? so happening.. can see from your living room
happy.gif

</font>

Van,
So we shld gather at ur hse to watch the movie.. hee... Dunno the durian they order gd anot n enough to eat.. cos $5 only. me oso thinking of gg to the durain 1...

BBSG,
Ubin? Ya , a big challeng to take ferry at changi. Me called the RC, only Tue &amp; Thur the RC at Blk 483 open from 8 pm to 930pm. Maybe later go back early from mum pl to register.

GSS start liao meh?? When? when?? Me oso wan shop shop shop for great deal... hee...

Hi Fluffy,
So fast hor ur gal grown... since we last met..

BBSG,
yesterday drop by RC to buy the farm ticket no more kid liao so i only bot 2 adults n kids will be sitting on our lap during transport.
and oso bot ticket for durain festive. eat-all-u-can at $5only. child FOC.They say oso hv cartoon for child to watch when movie start...

Wahahahaha <font color="119911">Vine</font>!!!
u really beh kia nan lor, say u look cute in white!!! hahahaha!!!!
1438782.gif

Hey <font color="aa00aa">BBSG</font>
hee, i oso bery sua-gu, dunno the brand KingKow...
kao_embarrassed.gif

Haro <font color="0000ff">Twins</font>
no problems lah, i'm a fast reader, so far have have read a few of your postings liao
biggrin.gif

i can really relate some of the things you said... esp on the part when you mention those aunties commenting abt the speech delay in the Munchkins... i oso got similar comments when some learnt tat my gal is still cruising despite reaching the 16 month old milestone... damn irritating leh, wat they fail to see is tat she's able to achieve some of the milestones earlier than targeted... like you, i oso tell myself not to be bothered by those brainless remarks.. so long my gal is healthy and growing well, it doesn't matter if she's taking a bit more time to reach her milestones....

Hi <font color="0077aa">Ice</font> and <font color="aa00aa">BBSG</font>
GSS starts... TODAY!!!
kao_clap.gif
.. but err... i forget the end date, should be around Jul i think...
happy.gif

Hi <font color="ff6000">Fluffy</font>
hahaha, i oso say similar things abt my gal, i like to tell others tat she's my little chilli padi... sweet-looking, but hot-tempered!!!

Hi <font color="808080">All</font>
Here's a pix of my gal playing the drumming machine at the arcade at Causeway Point..
now nearly every day she will insist my MIL bring her there to play!!
1438783.gif

1438784.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">
Hi Ice,
thanks for update. my hubby also lazy to wake up so early.. hehe.. will consider the durian movie cos' we both like durians alot. hehe.. during pregnancy, i ate so much that my boy got rashes during the first month he was borned.

Hi bit_bit,
I seldom 'chiong' GSS one so i always missed the early birds discount. hehe.

hey, i think i never see the drum around? where is it?
</font>

Bit_bit,
GSS started liao huh... got to plan when to take leave shop shop liao... if any great deal share share here hor...hee...
u
r gal look so "expert" in playing drum...hee... so cute....

<font color="aa00aa">BBSG</font>/<font color="0077aa">Ice</font>
hahaha, i'm not a shopping queen lah, i'm always lazy to go squeeze with others in Orchard Road, hence always wait till nearing the end of the sale then go &amp; see see look look...
lame.gif

I've never been to the arcade, but hubby said is somewhere near the entrance...

i oso say! i got a shocked when i saw those pix taken by hubby's cousin, cos i thot my MIL was exaggerating when she said my gal got the 'seh' when playing the drum...
1438872.gif

BBSG,
Ya, the durain festive more worth. durain quailty dun think is the high grade 1 lor only $5 n from malaysia. Me n hubby oso fan of durain...

Bit_bit
Me got sale will go c c look look 1st la... GSS most on old stock 1... She got talent...hee..

<font color="0077aa">Ice</font>

err... wat's this durian festive and movie screening you guys have been talking abt ah??
my hubby great fan of durian, but i can't eat, once eat, will get heaty lah...

yupe, i read from some mags which stated tat usually at beginning of the sale the shops will clear their old stock, then towards the middle, some will bring out slightly newer stock... but dunno how true lah...

heeheehee, we are hoping tat she will show interest in piano instead...
1439009.gif

Back