Sales/Promotion

M Tay

Taka may have one more at the end of yr. But I know for sure that is one every March, at least for the last 2 years :>

Hi venicetan, usually end of the yr is in nov or dec? So I can look out for it. I am too hoping to get good deals to buy BPAfree bottles and also the 1-for-1 exchange of old bottles to new pigeon bottles at discounted price. Do you think GSS will have a better offer for pigeon bottles? Or shd wait for the Taka bb fair?

chen mama...based on the previous years...taka might have another bb fair either end aug / early sep....they shd have the exchange for bottles but only limited to the perialistic version...exchange set gota b in full including cover...teats abt 20% off...

Yes piyobaby! This is the one I am looking for leh. I look at the Taka website, din say there is one bb fair in end Aug/ early Sep. Anyway, I am checking this thread faithfully hoping to catch the bb fair. I missed the last one...

Maybe for the BPAfree pigeon bottles, I should buy now during the GSS? Do you know whether there is any disc during the taka bb fair?

hi chen mama

sorry, din really follow thru during the year end sale.... will update u if there is any sale...provided i am aware and remember to update...hee :>

CJJ is right... alternatively, u can try robinson. there is additional abt 5% for robinson card holder :>

Suki Group Voucher S$200 Selling At $140
=========================================
SUKI GROUP OF RESTAURANTS

Enjoy huge savings of up to $600 when you purchase Suki Group of Restaurants Dining Vouchers. Hurry! Now till 31 August 2009.

Suki Group of Restaurants Dining Vouchers*
>>>>>>>>>>>> NOW! SAVE!
S$500 Vouchers S$400 S$100
S$1,000 Vouchers S$750 S$250
S$2,000 Vouchers S$1,400 S$600

All Vouchers can be used at Sakura, Suki Sushi, Nihon Mura and Yuki Yaki.

The above is a DBS credit card promotion. I was interested but not willing to buy the S$2000 alone. so anyone interested to share in buy ?
we see whether have 10 pple sharing the S$2000 voucher ya.

so far have total 4 pax sharing liao.

Sign up for the OCBC Robinsons Visa Platinum Card by 15 July 2009 and receive a free Leapfrog Sing Along Read Along DVD & Books set worth $59.90!
2584385.gif

too bad for new app only
sad.gif

ntuc baby fair - milk powder, diapers and various detergents...see today's straits times for more details...
happy.gif

some highlights - Grow 3+ $32.25 (norm $38.25)
Enfapro A+ Stage 2 - $69.75 for 2 (norm $77.60 for 2)
Mamil gold Step 3 - $74.45 for 2 (norm $86.60 for 2)
PetPet M/L/XL - $34.95 for 3 (norm ($41.40 for 3)
Drypers M/L/XL - $35.35 for 2 (norm $36.30 for 2)

Bishan Junction 8 Atrium is having The Body Shop sale. Was there at lunchtime yesterday.

Travel size bottles of The Body Shop Lotions and Bath gel going are 5 for $10.

I think its until 21st June only.

i will try but dont tink so will succeed.

anyway if u eat 2 person buffet, 19.9++ on wkday. total also 40++. u use 1 x $50.
eventually u only pay cash $35, which mean each pax only cost u $17.50 NETT for the buffet. i still find it worth, tat y personally, i bought quite alot.

Pearson Warehouse Sale
24 First Lok Yang Road, Singapore 629733
Today up to 6:30pm
Sat/Sun 10am to 6:30pm

* Ladybird, Penguin, Longman, DK etc books *

Discount up to 90% (according to advertisement*)

++++ Lots of Longman assessment books at $3 for primary and $6 for Secondary..+++++

Adult novels and children books starting from $1 for small thin books .. CASH or CREDIT CARDS

Just came back with some books..weather super HOT today.

*Advert at today's Straits Times Life section last 2 page at bottom)

Saw small children books few pages big wallet size type at $1, mostly $3 or $5, else $8 for bigger ones.

They also have a number of thin children books at 4 pcs for $10 but I did not see any suitable for my toddlers.. thin and half a A4 size type.

Got some Young readers books also..

Yes, far.. need take a bus from Jurong point / Pioneer / Joo Koon (nearest) MRT.

Saw many people grabbing whole baskets.. depends on what you are looking for..

Assessment books (Primary & Secondary) are worth it. Did not see activity books/colouring books etc for toddlers/pre-nursery/nursery type..

HI, very hard to describe how to get there by bus.. you got to go www.streetdirectory.com to search (postal code 629733) and then SBS transit website to check buses.. sorri.

I got one Longman Road to A* mathematics, showed it was reprinted 2008 so should be quite new.
I got it for $3.

Not sure if anyone posted this.

Exchange any old mill bottle for bfree 260ml bpa free btl at $8.90. At spring maternity

Oops. Very very sorry. Juz saw from Sgmum main page that de bfree btl exchange is only in June. Need to call spring n check if they still accept. So sorry

just to share the exchange promo at spring maternity..the one they are exchanging is call Bfree which is the older version..new version is called bfree plus

any bee cheng hiang fans like me?? they are having a fantastic voucher promo now. pay oni $35 for $50 voucher!!! can use on the spot. valid till 3 october, can keep for mooncakes too. buy $100 can get up to 34% discount.

no catch anywhere. i juz bot $50.10 worth of items for oni $35.10. am enjoying my yummy bak kwa now... hehehe...

13th Craziest Toys Sale
Thu 23 July to Sun 10 Aug

With Special Buys at up to 70% off, the annual Crazy Toys Sale is back this year with an even bigger selection of merchandise for all bargain hunters.

Come and check out the huge collection of toys, stationery, school-bags, apparels and footwear at crazy prices. Prices starts as low as $1, you will be crazy to miss out this crazy event.

Southaven Change Alley: Moving out sale til 17th July fri: pls call to confirm ok!) - starting from $10 onwards. Many nice tops and dresses, many babydoll-dresses suitable for preggie ladies!

Bega: at Yishun Northpoint atrium (new area): starting from $10 for tops, bottoms, bags, accessories etc. Til this Sunday (that's what the SA told me!)

Back