Rigid restrictions to post anything here to buy or sell

khimzcorner

As a newbie to the forum, I was shocked to find out that I need to join the forum for at least 1 year before I can start any thread to buy or sell. I find this restriction really ridiculous. Are the newbies supposed to register and look elsewhere then come back 1 year later to start doing anything? Other forums does not have such restrictions. Not only that, we have to pay $25 to start a thread to sell? Singapore Wedding Brides forum has exactly the same set up but they do not have any rigid or ridiculous restrictions. Moderators please look into this!

Agreed!!.. I have a few threads that I wish to post my interest but was restricted due to this. Some of the authors dun allow PM hence totally uncontactable.

I am more than 1 yr...but still unable to post at Sell thread.
sad.gif

Actually Singapore Motherhood and Singapore brides are from the same setup.

It used to be anybody can post here until alot of people just joined forum to do business or sell things. Some abuse the system and cheated others...

By right, the original intention of creating Singapore Motherhood was to create an environment for the mummies to chat on pregnancy, childbirth, etc, issues.
happy.gif

Then, lots of pple abuse this... create a nick just to earn money... selling fake item, etc... So, guess this is some form of restrictions to prevent abuse...

Sad, but what to do...

hello! i do agree that since this forum was created for mothers to share their experiences and advises on pregnancy, children, etc, we should not be abusing it. rather, we can add to their experiences by sharing our own!

Back