Reviews on childcare in Bukit Batok?

beebeebaabeeboo

Hi Mummies!

I'm currently looking to put my 20mo in childcare in Bukit Batok, where I'm living, or my workplace (NTU).
These are the childcare centres that have vacancies so far:
-Little Greenhouse (Blk 373 near Gombak MRT)
-My First Skool (Blk 291A)
-Just Kids (Blk 159)
-Star Learners (Blk 501)
-Learning Vision (NTU)

I've personally been to Little Greenhouse and Just Kids. I'll be visiting My First Skool, Star Learners and Learning Vision in the next few days.

Just want to ask if any mummies have their kids in any of these centres? Any reviews?

I also want to ask if aircon or non-aircon is better? My girl sweats very easily and she's very happy with aircon so I thought having aircon would be good. But I'm just wondering do bugs spread very easily in centres with aircon? Hope to get more insight please! Thank you very much!

Hi @beebeebaabeeboo, which cc did you choose for your child in the end? I've been to My First Skool and quite like the teachers and environment. Just Kids is the closest to my place, but I don't really like that it's right next to the supermarket and the shops. Pref a quieter location.

Anyone enrolled their child to MapleBear Bukit Batok? I went down to visit the centre, it is spacious and well equipped with resources. There is promotion for skyline residents which makes the fee much affordable. Any feedback/review about the school?

Back