Responsible babysitter Available in amk

amk_gal

I am recommending my babysitter of 7 years if you are looking for one. She resides in AMK Ave 5. She has been looking after my children since 2009, one after another from 1 month old to 2 plus years old.

Throughout these 7 years, I can go to work peacefully knowing that my children are in good hands.

My babysitter has 3 other grown up children and the youngest is already 18 years old. All of them love my children very much too. She's currently in her early 50's.

Most of all, she is responsible, trustworthy, knowledgeable and principled.

Do contact me if you are interested. My youngest is going to nursery in June so she is available to start ASAP.

Thank you.

I am recommending my babysitter of 7 years if you are looking for one. She resides in AMK Ave 5. She has been looking after my children since 2009, one after another from 1 month old to 2 plus years old.

Throughout these 7 years, I can go to work peacefully knowing that my children are in good hands.

My babysitter has 3 other grown up children and the youngest is already 18 years old. All of them love my children very much too. She's currently in her early 50's.

Do contact me if you are interested. My youngest is going to nursery in June so she is available to start ASAP.

Thank you.

Hi - I'm looking for babysitter from Feb 2017 onwards. Can u pm me the contact? Thanks

Thank you.

I'm intersted in a nanny ASAP ,possible to send me the contact?

Thank you.

Thank you.
Hi amk_gal,
Is your nanny still available? We are staying at AMK st 52 and looking for a nanny asap in amk. Can you share the contact? Many thanks!

Hi, if anyone in need in part-time nanny, i can recommend one as she's been helping us to take care of our babies very well for years and assisting with housework when the baby is with us. Day time she's still taking care of our baby thus only weekend she's available. She's honest, careful, clean and neat. So feel free contact me if u need help to free up yrself during weekend. Thank you!

My HP: 9321 5981

Back