Recommending - Post Natal Massage

Sin Yee

Dear Mummies,

Would like to recommend the post natal massage lady Diana whom I have engaged her service for both my pregnancies. (2017 & July 2019)

Both my pregnancies, I encounter bad engorgement and she always manages to clear my engorgement which help in regulating my milk supply! She also provides tips and advices on relieving engorgement issues.

In addition, after giving birth to my first child, I had very bad water retention on my legs and ankle but with her skilled massage techniques I see significant reduction in water retention after 1st massage session.

She would follow up with me on my breast issues which I felt was really nice of her.

Writing this review for her as a gesture of thanking her for her professional and great massage service.

If you are interested you may contact her to enquire on price - Diana 9479 3566

hi everyone!! pls help me with the post natal massage. i am based in malaysia near old klang road, i need experienced person for my post natal massage. pls i cant find anyone here since i am new here.. and the massage centers are also expensive. pls let me know if there is any person in ur knowledge.PS: due for nov.

Back