Recommendation for PSLE tuition centre

jannaa

Hi all,
does anyone has any experience with PSLE tuition centres in Novena / Newton / Orchard Road - good or bad ones?
I'm looking for a tuition center for my 10 year old son who needs to improve in almost any subjects exept of maths. His Chinese and English is poor. Do you think it could be because his teachers are not native speaking? Are there big differences in fees for different tuition centres? Does a more expensive centre mean better quality?
Thanks a lot for your advice.
Jana

Personally don't like kids to go to tuition centers mainly because it's not 1-1 teaching method and your son doesn't get maximum attention on him especially if he's a child that is afraid to ask questions and is shy etc. Anyway that is just my personal opinion! My friend recently introduced this tuition website to me http://tuitionfinder.sg heard it's good because they match your kid with a tutors according to your kid's needs! So more suitable if you are looking for a long term teacher for your son especially if he needs improvement on the subjects that you mentioned earlier.

Back