Rashes? Eczema? Dry skin?

Akyr

Hi mommies may i know wat to apply for my lo feet as stated in the pic? It lasted for a few months and till now has not healed. Lo is 1yo. She will keep scratch even if the area is bleeding. Used lotions, aveeno eczema cream, physiogel but nth works. Any other recommendations?
1478875343754.jpg

Hi, you can try an aloe vera gel from Nuskin, very good for skin problem. I used it on my kids and myself for heat rashes, mosquito bites, cuts and even mouth ulcers. It is so safe that u can eat it.

my son been scratching his legs until bleeding for 1 month. Been applying these 2 types of creams - California Baby Super sensitive and calming cream, but still no improvement. he still keep on scratching. Someone recommend me sudocrem.
Does it work ? Or are there any other creams that can help soothe his skin. now his skin looks so dried with fresh and old wounds.
Mummies pls help.

Nope, have yet to brought him to PD. using some home remedy to help him stop his itch.
I ordered suu balm from Lazada, heard is formulated here in National Skin Centre.
Hopefully it helps.

Instead of spending $ on and trying various products, perhaps you can consider a visit to the GP which may resolve it sooner and then 'maintain' with one of the "home remedies"?

My elder one has eczema. Might want to know what triggers the outbreak. I'm using Curel which you can get it from Watsons. Before that I've used physiogel and some other cream prescribed by the doc but so far Curel seems to work well. Also using Cetaphil body wash. No foam, so it's not drying for the skin :) but don't worry, they will outgrow it. In fact my kid condition ain't that serious anymore. At least we don't have to apply steroid cream to control his outbreak.

@hippo78 u may want to check w a doc first to assess his condition. There is a minimum age to use Suu Balm. I bought some from a local online platform and I remember distinctly that it was recommended for slightly older children. Not sure your child's age.
My boy was born w rather severe eczema, both his cheeks were dry, flaky and red. I swear by probiotics. His eczema is now confined to his ankle, and if he wears cover shoes , it will be on his toes as well.

my son been scratching his legs until bleeding for 1 month. Been applying these 2 types of creams - California Baby Super sensitive and calming cream, but still no improvement. he still keep on scratching. Someone recommend me sudocrem.
Does it work ? Or are there any other creams that can help soothe his skin. now his skin looks so dried with fresh and old wounds.
Mummies pls help.

Hi, you may want to take this opportunity to try Bio-active Emu Oil from www.emutracksasia.com , currently they are having special these few days promotion and you can read the reviews to read about it. Their Emu oil products have been a great blessings for my family. You may wish to read and find out more. Hope this information helps.

My elder son is almost 4yo. So should be alright to use suu balm. Suu balm is not for children under 3. I have yet to try it on him. But he stop scratching recently, and the wounds have sort of harden. If he continues or started scratching again, I will bring him to see pd.

legacy H+ doesn't seems to be meant toddler or children, I googled and it looks like more for adults skin care and face treatment.

I applied Suu Balm very thinly on my son for 2 nights, and cover his legs with long pants PJ.
And it really works, and he doesn't pull up his pants and scratch his legs.
The old wounds start to lighten, and no more new wounds.

Last edited:
I applied Suu Balm very thinly on my son for 2 nights, and cover his legs with long pants PJ.
And it really works, and he doesn't pull up his pants and scratch his legs.
The old wounds start to lighten, and no more new wounds.
Hihi.. U might wanna check on the ingredients of the Balm? Not that I'm skeptical but just to make sure the contents are safe.

Back