Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Anie angel, could it be anal bleeding? I had that during my 2ww and it was bright red blood. I mistaken that as my AF too.
We could be too heaty due to all those hormone jabs. Try not to get too worry, but easier said than done. Take care dear.

Syrian ya la workaholic, jia lat hor. But I'm really taking it easy, market up down I also quite indifferent.. even my treasury manager today asked me how come these 2 days never initiate new positions for customers, I told her nevermind la, watch first. Cos once start new positions then I more stress mah. The only thing is I need to constantly remind myself to walk slower, cos I'm the talk fast walk fast kind. My BT is on 4 Nov.

Duffy, if this round fails, I'm planning my FET in Jan... then can stretch my 2ww over CNY n rest more.

Annie :( please stop worrying i just Googled it apparently it can happen call back tomorrow morning the chr
Take care And try to sleep
Gigi

Thanks bbcripps, syrian, nervous babe and gigi. I keep googling also. Gonna stop it and go sleep. There is nothing I can do about it. I will leave in God's hands. Thanks for yr reassurances ladies!

Good morning ladies!

Anie, has the bleeding stopped? Has CHR reverted back to u? Hope everything is ok.

Miric, all the best for your ET today!!

miric - all the best for your ET! Time flies. I still remember you were writing about us being possible cycle buddies :)

Anie - hope the bleeding has stopped. Let us know what CHR says when they get back to you....

sunshine - i love jodi pocult too. :)

bbcripps - dont think too much about FET for next round. lets pray and hope that you dont need that!! :)

hi bbcripps and kopibaby - thankfully the bleeding has stopped. CHR called me this morning to ask whether i am still spotting and i told her no and she said that's good and to continue as per normal. My next scan is tomorrow morning so hopefully everything looks ok!

bbcripps - agree with kopibaby. don't think about next FET as we shall pray that your next FET is for your no. 2! :p

Syrian ..my bt also on monday. Phew!

Kopibaby ...yeah Jodi Picoult rocks.
Anie...no fret... wait till PC gives you a fedback on this.
Bbcripps ...yours n mine next Fet is surely going to be the numbr 3 n 4... this time u n me are having twins :p;)

Yoyoyo... Me lying on bed waiting for my bladder to be full.. I don't know isit cos I'm too nervous, nurse took my temp shows 37.5! But I don't feel unwell
Thank u ladies for ur wishes...
Kopibaby> yah, time reli flies, I was looking out of cycle buddies and its my ET today :)
Got to go now

Sunshine, such positivity, I LIKE!! Ok ok we shall see in a few days' time, I'm symptomless though, haiz, look high n low only thing I can find is 3 super ugly pimples on my chin. Not sure if that's due to the progesterone inserts or that my pillow is dirty. Highly possible it's the latter, cos last weekend no strength to change my bedsheets haha. This morning started to have abit of the AF-on-the-way crampy feelings, so sad, but well, just gotta hope for the best. :(

Hi ladies, those in 2ww, hope u all r doing fine.

I jus had my HSG test done in KKH... Initially my diagnosis from prof is both sides of tubes swollen.
Now, only left side is slightly dilated. Right side is ok. no blockage at both tubes...
Prof suggest me to do a lap at the first place to check and remove my affected swollen tube... Since its only slightly dilated, Now I dunno what to do...

Any suggestions?

Hi hi! Yeah ET went well, thank u all!
I can witnessed that bbcripps talk and walk fast! Lol!
bbcripps> this time, they are walnuts! Strong ones!
Tsf> I have both tubes blocked so prof Wong says IVF is the only way for me

For those who have done HSG test before, were u given antibiotics to take???
I was given antibiotics but later told not to take...

hi tsf how are you? great you had your hsg with no pain and better results! yes i had antibiotics and had to take them to prevent from infections
how you come you did it in KK? so what are you gonna do? you mean diagnostic is different? :eek:

Miric, congrats on ur ET. Enjoy ur 2ww. May u have sticky embbies!

Sunshine, bb_cripps, tats the way gals! Keep the positivity going!

Anie_angel, thankfully ur spotting stopped. All the best for ur scan tmr! Hope everything is ok.

Tsf, tats great news! At least the tubes not blocked so u still got chance. Why dun u try tcm instead of going for lap? Ask tcm opinion, if they can do something to help ur dilated tube. I advise u to try other means 1st rather than go straight to remove tube. Btw i wasnt given antibiotic after hsg. They only told me to monitor for any cramps & bleeding..hope tat helps..

Ladies, my AF came today after the failed cycle. I had bad cramps. Was on bed most of the time. Bleeding is normal. No clots. Juz bad cramps. Anyone had similar encounters? This is so worrying.

@bbblues - do you feel more tired with dhea? now am not dizzy but i feel tired - wonder is its due to post ivf side effect or because of dhea intake or because of coq10 (i take 200mg a day...)

@tsf no experience in the Hsg matter. May you decide wat is best for u n hv a baby soon in ur arms.

@bbcripps yup no symptoms here too... but can still be positive..hoping for the best.
@anie hope all is well.
@miric all the best....sticky babes for you.wats ur plan for 2ww?

Hi Gigi, do u remember the name of antibiotics they gave? I had two types of antibiotics.
Went to seek 2nd opinion so did in KKH. I received another call later saying that there r no problems on my tubes at all!
So now prof say I have problem, need to remove tubes, KKH result say no problem. Who to believe?

Syrian, for me, cramps are normal during AF. Is it normal for u? Am thinking of switching tcm.. Now doc suspect I may have endo only... Anyway seeing doc at KKH next mth.

Miric, congrats u r officially in your 2ww now, all the best! When's your BT? Haha u saw how I am that day ya ... in the office I'm worse lor, walk fast talk fast N loud! Very unladylike. :p

Tsf0205, no I wasn't given antibiotics after my hsg. Congrats on the good news abt your tubes! Maybe u can show Prof your report from KK, see what he says.

Syrian, think it could be cos the lining is thicker with all the support. Try to drink more warm water, or if u can get old ginger tea, think that can soothe the cramps. Hope u feel better soon.

Thanks Anie, hope u r feeling better now. Have a good rest tonight!

Tsf, cramps are norm for me too during AF. But eversince i go to dr zhao for tcm, my AF cramps lessen greatly. But duno why this 1st AF after the failed cycle is quite bad. Juz need to tahan lah.
Wah u are right. Who to believe now? Prof or kkh? Perhaps wanna seek third opinion? Or compare wat prof & kkh doc say during ur next appmt?

tsf omg it reminds me the dhea intake : glen eagles say dont take nuh say dont know tmc say go
i dont know what to tell you dear but yes show it to wong?? and of course go for 3rd opinion!

Thank u all for your well wishes!
Tsf> i did a lap op to unblock them but still no news and change to consult prof wong done hsg and both blocked again :( asked prof wong why will be blocked again? He says something medical has yet to have an answer so only way for me is ivf
I have no plans for my 2ww yet so nua eat nua wahahahah
Bbcripps, me oso start having big pimples at my chin area!!! *scream*

Miric, so did u remove ur tubes? But if u do ivf with blocked tubes, wont the fluid frm tubes leak to uterus & affect inplantation? So we share the same fate. Ivf also only way for me to get bb. Miric, can share wat u eat to get such gd quality eggs? Supplements/ diet-wise?

Syrian, prof wong said thou mine both blocked but not swollen, in good size so no problem for ivf.
I do not have special remedy for the good eggs but of cos more than happy to share and really hope can help the wonderful women here!
- started acu few days before stim cos only get to know abt how acu helps in ivf thru this thread so thank u gals!
- i have been drinking ensure (powder) months before ivf, that time still dont know my tubes got blocked again so ex-tcm doc said i was too weak, womb cold, ask me boost up my weight and health with ensure
- im wif Dr zhao at raffles tcm, she noticed my feet are cold, she asked me MUST wear shoes, cover my toes at home at all time and i did the same in office too
- i actually had 2 egg whites on 3 different days before my ER cos i was too bloated during the stim, really cant take the egg whites, wana vomit
- NO cold drinks and food at all - dr zhao warns this very seriously! I really guai guai no touch a sip of cold drink hehe even when i bought cut fruits at office, i will leave it on my desk for awhile then consume
So i think acu helps too, always try to keep yourself warm, cos for my case, cold womb
Above for referrence only, still must consult professionals :)

I super kiasu kiasi lah, old pple say those food is cold (liang), i seriously dare not to touch lor lol cos i really believ my womb is cold cos cramp ans blood clots every AF tsk tsk tsk... So i myself no touch the following:
Vege: spinach, winter melon, bitter gourd, beans sprout, old cucumber, cucumber
Fruits: watermelon is a big NO NO, anyway i only ate papaya, apple and craved for guava during the stim
Meat: i took more fish cos was bloated during the stim, most of the time i had fish soup bee hoon
Dessert: warm red bean soup - only when dr zhao sees my tongue and fins it abit pale, she will asked me go grab a bowl of red bean soup - i just get it from those dessert stall

Miric, ours r on 4 Nov. It's a great irony that on one hand u can't wait for the darn 2ww to over, but on the other hand, u r just so damn scared of what awaits at the end of it.

Tsf0205, back then I was on gynae #2 (out of 6) at Mt E, so I had mine done at Radlink Diagnostics @ Paragon.

Gigi, I don't feel tired or giddy. I am also taking coq10 and I don't think coq10 will have any side effects. Are you taking your DHEA at night or day?
Maybe is the cooling weather these days that make you cozy and tired. Are you still going for TCM? Perhaps can ask your TCM Dr?

Good morning ladies! Thanks for your reassurances. Went for day 8 scan today and prof said sometimes the bleeding happens and since it has stopped, nothing to worry. A few more follicles have also popped up. Yeay!

Today women's clinic was so empty. I went for my scan, prof said he wanted to see me again tomorrow and no blood test needed today and since I had no medicine to collect, I could leave. I left home at 7.45am and was home at 8.30am!! :p

hi ladies
bbblues i take it now morning midday and night 25mg each time
this hormone is really weird with me i also have insomnia what i never had before! i hope its the weather because i dont want to feel crap like that for 3 months !! its good to know you feel ok it might be in my head only!! take care

miric - spinach is cooling?!?!? :( I love spinach. and its a great source of iron and anti-oxidants! one of my fav food actually!!

bbcripps - 4 nov!!! oooh.......exciting!!! you know, AF like cramps can also be a sign of pregnancy. that is what i read in some webby. such that some women having these cramps thought that their AF was coming when in fact, they were preggie. its the womb/uterus changing to accommodate the growing sac :)
so dont give up hope! i am waiting to hear your good news.

anie - what were you wearing today? i was at the clinic too.....:D

hi girls
bbblues thanks good to know all fine its probably the weather right!
i take 25mg in 3 intakes since tuesday : morning midday night

Kopibaby - ohh really? I was wearing an orange dress. I was only at women's clinic fr about 8 to 8.15am though. Didn't even go to CHR today. Were u there? There was only one lady ahead of me. Rest of the place was empty! Haha.

How are things at yr end? AF reported? Started nor e?

Yeah I agree bbcripps..4 nov is around the corner.

Way to go Anie...

Spinach is cooling...wow didnt know that...

2ww coming to an end. Yay!

Thanks Kopibaby. Just gotta hope for the best I guess...

Sunshine u sound decidedly chirpy! Did u test on hpt already?

Ermmm just wondering, anyone here 'pang dang' (superstitious) on cannot announce pregnancy before the 3rd mth? Just kapo :p

Back