Product & Services by Freelancers*

spaceger

Hi Mummies & All,

For those who plan to have minor renovation, painting or something to be done for your home/ office, do be very careful and alert when you are doing your research. There are many comments made and bad experiences faced by many people out there, anyone, for registered companies or even freelancers for renovation, painting or handy services.

In fact, freelancers* who do not have a registered companies are the worst, they lied about their skills and workers. Remember, most of the workers they used are stolen from their employed company. In case the workers injured at your premises and these people will never be responsible, you will need to be responsible. Even your insurance companies will never cover. the poor workers' company will also never cover. The workers are working over time that are not covered by their employers, which means? illegal working hours.

They (workers) should be resting. Otherwise why MOM have a strict rules on working hours?

Worst still, they will not be responsible for their actions and selective choose images that were done nicely and post them in social media to increase their fame to advertise their services. Try getting a good computers with good pixels & HD. Then enlarge the pictures, you will see all the flaws and damages they have done. Sometimes, being too good is not always good.

Why employed these workers? What happens if they (workers) do not have enough rest and the following day during their official working hours and they really get injured or may even cause dead? Always engage an official company - with registered company (they have a company registered number). In case any thing happened, lemon law works on you!

Disclaimer: I am sharing story is based on my personal experience and is a true story - because I was not careful enough. I hope this will help to prevent others suffering from damages with these group of people. No names/ companies are mentioned.

PS: Do open your eyes widely when you look around social media, these group of people can even be paying social media channel to advertise their products & services to make themselves look really nice.
Of cause, not all freelancers* are black sheep.

Hi spaceger,

Awww i felt so sorry for the bad job done or experience you had from your contractor, wish you are still doing fine for now..

So people let me get this straight, yes not ALL freelancers are bad or those black sheep out there as stated from spaceger here. But let me make clear over this post... i engaged brian which is a freelancer painter too. Do you engaged brian or any freelance painter too? Oh ya sorry. My house will done beautifully. Do check out his fb page for reviews. Yes i agreed with the lemon law you mentioned bout those worker having to work OT or really late at night. But do take note, the painters that freelancers gotten you may not know if its a sub company from the main company so firstly dont assume your point here. No doubt but if you are indirectly framing anyone here but please dont. Cause at the end of the day you are making a fuss over spill milk. And mummies out there, if you are seeking for painting or renovation services. Dont plainly blame on just the contractor.. cause they are just doing their jobs.

Omg!!! Hi spaceger,

Do you have any evidence or photo to prove of what the freelancers you mentioned have done cause you said you had a pretty bad experiences before you gonna "frame" any freelancersss*

Hahahahahah!!! I see this is pretty a joke ever..

Firstly, to spaceger, phobe and josephine...comeon guys!! To be honest! What lemon law what insurance what bullshit!!! If you are singaporean please admit the kiasu kiasi attitude!!! I came across forum like a wind so i created a account to enlighten you guys! Want cheap what good want lasting?! Seriously esp spaceger!! Mai complain la!! Why in the first place engaged a freelancer for painting or minor renovation when in the end you frame that guy or whatever ! Might as well engaged direct nippon? Dulux? Or etc. Sorry i am not into this line. Or you gonna say try out freelancer? Then frame people when job are done? Comeon! Grow up la!!! Childish!

Ps: i know mummies over this forum will say why a guy will appear at this forum? Firstly i mention i come as wind secondly, i am checking out for nanny to be exact. Full stop! Therefore i created an account and not using my wife's account.

Back