Premature baby clothes

mummytobeuk

Hi there I was hoping someone could suggest shops in Singapore where it is possible to buy clothes for premature babies. 2+ months premature

I only bought it once in mothercare but do note that the choices are really limited so in the end I bought them overseas and ship them back. My baby was 10 weeks premature and I couldnt find suitable size for him in sg.

My twins is 1 month premature, i bought 3 to 6months old onsie for them to wear... now they 7 weeks old, clothes just nice... no need to buy premmie clothes coz only able to wear for a month

My 36 weeker was only 2 kg at birth. I got her some clothes from Mothercare

Hi lala,

you gave birth at week 36? your girl birth weight is ard 2kg? is consider full term??? my gynae say my bb is small.. so i am concerned..

Hi lala,

you gave birth at week 36? your girl birth weight is ard 2kg? is consider full term??? my gynae say my bb is small.. so i am concerned..
Yes she is considered full term.. No need nicu and discharged with me. Just that she did not take her jab upon birth.Weighing only 2.1 kg at birth . Till now 2 years old still v small size , but otherwise on par on development milestone . Try to eat some durian to beef up baby weight.

Back