Pregnant with Polyps

tinklebbdust

As above. Any mummy had cervical polyps while pregnant can share a lil of your experience?

It is such a painful journey as it causes bleeding and it is really very frustrating and helpless..

I had polyp when I was pregnant. My gyne did polyp removal surgery at 14weeks and put cervical cerclage to avoid miscarriage / water bag pre rupture .. I had bleeding till 8 weeks and ok after cerclage .. I was under progesterone supplement throughout my pregnancy and gyne removed my stitch at 38 weeks and planned for c Sec..

Don't worry about polyps ., they are completely normal and only thing u need t take progesterone supplements in case of bleeding as advised by gyne

Thanks for sharing your experience, Aksram.

Yeah I know it is normal but the bleeding just got my nerves and sometimes feel very insecure 'cuz unsure whether it is the polyps which are bleeding or inside there :(

I had a polyp and it only bled when I was 36 weeks. I went to my gynae. He checked and said its ok, it would be gone when you push the baby out, and he was right, the polyp disappeared when I delivered my baby. I guess every case is different, it's better to check with your gynae, they know better than us ;)

I had polyp during my 1st trimester. Maybe due to growth hormone, my polyp grew a lot within one week such that I bleed. I had a surgery at my gynae's clinic to remove the polyp. There was some discharge for a week or so and I have no more problem after that. Why not consider removing it as I too would be worried of bleeding during pregnancy, whether it's due to the polyp or other reasons

Hi ladies, anyone had endometrial polyp removal in private hospital singapore? May i know which hospital you ladies had it removed and how big is the bill? Xx

Back