Pregnant and lost, need advice.

Are your parents also suggesting that you abort the baby? What are your qualifications?

As much as you want the baby, you need to consider if you can get support later when the baby is born. As you mentioned, it would be tough to juggle work and care of baby at the same time.

I don't have an easy solution for you as I can foresee the stresses that you'll be facing from hence forth but I can also understand your desire to keep your baby. The only thing i can suggest is for you to talk to your parents again. Let them know your determination to keep the baby and see if they are willing to support you. If not, you may want to keep your options open, including adoption, as it might be the best for your baby and yourself in the long run.

Take care ya? I'm sorry I wasn't of much help...

Hi Joanne,

If you are not ready to raise the child up on your own, you may also consider to let someone adopt him/her.

Abortion maybe an action just to solve the problem temporary. It is bad to you health. A child is a blessing, so many couples wanted a child but cannot have their own.

So think about it, your child may still be growing up happily if you can find a someone kind and loving to raise him/her up.

Back