Pregnancy smell

chewysoh

Hi Mummies,

Wonder if any of your Husband says that you smell after being pregnant? This is my 2nd pregnancy and hubby says I have a smell that he doesn't know how to describe, he says it does not smell good or bad. "It's a female smell" And I'm really curious. I didn't smell with my 1st pregnancy

Thanks!

There are several hormonal changes during pregnancy that can cause a shift in body odour, I recall during my early days jnnthe second trimester, hubby commented one night that I smelled stronger than usual. Not good not bad, just stronger. Dunno if he was being diplomatic or not XD but that only lasted a couple of days, then he say no more le.

Also, cos I stopped using deodorant once I found out I was pregnant, so that may have contributed to it. But yeah, not a cause for worry unless you have other symptoms like itchiness or rash I guess?

Hi Mummies,

Wonder if any of your Husband says that you smell after being pregnant? This is my 2nd pregnancy and hubby says I have a smell that he doesn't know how to describe, he says it does not smell good or bad. "It's a female smell" And I'm really curious. I didn't smell with my 1st pregnancy

Thanks!
If it worries u ... u shud ask for ur gynae some advice.. bt wen ure preggy, ur hormone changes. N every pregnancy is diff. At least ur hub is being honest.:)
Seek advise fm ur gynae.. dun think too much cos it will lead u to prenatal depression tho.. :(

Thanks mummies for your replies and advice. Actually it does not really bother me, just curious if anybody experienced it :) cause I have not heard of it before

Thanks mummies for your replies and advice. Actually it does not really bother me, just curious if anybody experienced it :) cause I have not heard of it before
Its ok mummy, hope by all our advise, u may hv more confident in urself.... b happy always as a preggy mummy. :D

Thanks for those mummies who gives useful advice. My sister is 8 months pregnant and she will become a mummy soon like others. So, I am just looking for useful advice for her because she is not net friendly.

Hi Mummies,

Thanks!

Body smell changed is also including in pregnancy symptoms. Because woman's hormones change again. You don't have to worry, it's normal during pregnancy.

Back