Pregnancy acne

ArissaFooJS

Hi any mommies here facing acne problem after getting pregnant? Care to share any remedies used or doctor who is good to treat acne during pregnant?

I got some acne and pimples initially but now they are gone. Now having dry skin.

Where is that pregnancy glow coming??? Haha.

Don't worry about the acne. It could be just a reaction from the hormones. Will be okay shortly.

If it doesnt you can speak to your gynea and see what they recommend. Try to avoid topical creams if you dont know what are the ingredients.

I got some acne and pimples initially but now they are gone. Now having dry skin.

Where is that pregnancy glow coming??? Haha.

Don't worry about the acne. It could be just a reaction from the hormones. Will be okay shortly.

If it doesnt you can speak to your gynea and see what they recommend. Try to avoid topical creams if you dont know what are the ingredients.

My gynae told me to bear with it as there's nothing that she can prescribe me now...

Yes there is nothing over the counter that will work . It's all due to hormones, and sad to say, some people have these throughout the whole 9mths of pregnancy... Just try to keep your skin clean will do... Don't worry too much as long as bubz is healthy ! ^^ --- I am having little bumps on my forehead too which I didnt had them when I was preg with my daughter... So i'm suspecting this time round is a boy ... Not sure how accurate lah!

Recently having some breakout as well .Is there any specific skincare products to use ? Is dermalogica suitable to use during pregnancy ?

Recently having some breakout as well .Is there any specific skincare products to use ? Is dermalogica suitable to use during pregnancy ?

When I was pregnant with my boy I had pimples popping out one after another, no amount of sheet mask or skin care (that previously worked) works. Very sian to keep seeing them pop out! Haha, I guess it's not possible to prevent or avoid pregnancy acne.

Hi any mommies here facing acne problem after getting pregnant? Care to share any remedies used or doctor who is good to treat acne during pregnant?
Yes, I have more ances after preggy/give birth and it take weeks to heal.

Now I'm just trying to build immune systems in my body and it did help reduce ances.

I believed it is our mummies body immune system has deteriorate after birth and needed a good 'reset'.

Acne is never accepted whether it is in pregnancy or in a regular situation. During pregnancy, many hormonal changes happen to the body and because of this, some may face pregnancy acne. Which is completely a normal phenomenon.

Still, if you are worried about this, then you can consult your doctor and based on their suggestion take further action. Do not use any product randomly consulting your doctor is always a wise idea.

Back