Preggie Friends Since 2003

Hi Stylo,

Same thing also. I will ren and repeat 2 times, and my final warning is always "don let me repeat one more time, u know what will happen" :p

I need to work on Nic, he is quite stubbon and selective listening. I will try to use all kinds of method but depends on their mood, some time this may work and some times that may work. But most of the time will end w nagging!!!
sad.gif

Hi Preggie,

R u better? See a doc if still no improvement...

Hee, my next door neighbour always tell me she can hear me shouting at my boys, and she can understand cos she also have 2 boys.... :p

Hi M2B,

Raine looks very well-behave, need to scream at her meh?

m2b
ash opp, she eat too fast.. sometimes i have to keep reminding her, eat slowly..
i starting ML 1 jun, taking 13 wks first, back to work 31 aug.

noif
oh no.. whole family kena? u must take care of urself..

Hi mummies!

I just came back from a swim. Today's weather is great!

Preggie,
Oh dear, please take good care of yourself! It's really more painful to have HFM in adults then children!

Cla/stylobb/Chris/M2B,
I'm like Cla, I will repeat 2 times, then tell Ryan "Don't let me repeat so many times..." If he still ignore me, I will shout "RYAN!" By the time I get to here, he will jump up and do what I want him to do. But at times, I will just shout at him without warning when I'm in a bad temper. Cannot control myself.

noif,
Please take good care of yourself too!

Noif,
Oh no! You must take care too then. Hope all get well soon.

Chris,
Haha, Ash & Raine opp lah...so shiok starting ML soon...

Linda,
I will tell Raine "Dun test my patience" and if after a while still not moving, I will shout her full name and she know I meant business liao...hahaha

Cla,
Raine will misbehave too. =P

m2b
ya i counting down already man.. everyday hv to conquer 2 buses, 3 overhead bridges to go to work... halfway already kar neng..

Hi Mommies,

I feel like i'm on a rollercoaster ride.. One moment i feel like i wanna die... shiver even under covers... then half hour later, i will break out in sweat and feel ok.

Hi Fion,

I also had ulcers on my lips... i didn't know until it started to peel and i see "holes"..

Hope your kids and hubby will get well soon.. I can totally understand how they feel now.

Hi Chris,

Yes.... i try not to swallow.. but if i dun, the throat will dry up and will hurt very badly. When i swallow, my throat, ears and neck will experience a sharp pain... sigh..........

This KB get another 5 days MC.. he'll be confined at home for 2 weeks!!! Now i hope he dun pass his sore eyes to me man....

Hi mummies,
Finally back in spore.

Noif,
Take care. No joke for HFMD.

Preggie,
Hope u recover soon. Did the doctor give u any medicine for ur ulcers? How did the parents pass the virus to u?

Law is also a passive TB carrier. Thanks to his ex-collick from the previous coy. He need to be on TB medication for 6 months cos he didnt pass the test but we are ok.

Stylo,
We went to watch Wolverine. I like the show, find it quite good.

Hi Mommies,

Another sleepless nite. This time it's heartpain... my grandpa passed away last nite....

Hi Hong,

My ILs are keeping the kids away from their house.. dun want to risk having the kids infected, esp when the baby is only 7mths.

good morning mummies!
preggie
oh no.. all bad things come together. u mentioned b4 your grandpa was getting better right? suddenly passed away?

Preggie,
So sorry to hear abt the demise of your grandpa...hope you and your family deal well with the loss...my condolences.

Hope you are feeling better too.

good morning mummies!
happy belated mother's day! hope u all have a nice day yday
happy.gif

isetan private sale this thu.. anyone gg?

Hi Mummies
Bz and shacked... everyday rushing to finish work, go home, zonked out.

Mother's Day, went to Oriole, Tung Lok Classics and Hog's Breath for my, mil and mom's respective celebration.
The tim sum at Tung Lok is yummy..

chris
No one's here today ah...

I never find anything much to buy from Isetan..

Not watching A & D, saw the trailer and don't find it interesting.

Watched "Star Trek" and "Taken".
Star Trek is surprisingly good.
Taken is exciting but ridiculous... storyline is real re innocent forced into prostitution .. quite scary seeing how unsafe the world is.. but how can Liam go thru the entire movie w/o being hurt at all... hahaha...

Bot four dresses from chateau recently to keep for year-end.
Asked the salesgirl re the 6T, she says they don't make 5T as the difference in length is only 1 inch between 5T and 6T..

m2b
So guai ah.. don't go to Isetan..haha

good morning mummies!

stylo
gap kids having 50% off at isetan on fri. buy 3 get 10% more, buy 5 get 20% more. the last round i got some stuff but need to dig lor..
i saw new stock at chateau last weekend too.. my mum bot a romper for my niece full mth this sun. ash need to wear size 8.. a bit kua zhang rite?

m2b
i oso tot of gg robinsons.. u got the $5 vouchers oso rite?

Morning,

Chris,
wun be watching A & D cos the last movie was lousy and I watched twice cos trying to finish it but both make me doze off..

No Kua Zhang to know Ashley is wearing size 8. That mean she has grown up...

hong
i mean the size very kua zhang. u see stylo's girls is 3yrs old and they are wearing size 6..
any nice movies now?

chris
No lah, my gals are wearing size 3T, but I bot 4T...hehe... however chara can't wear one of the 3T, the skirt length is above her knees!!

Gap ah... oh.. saw it the last time round, nothing much...

m2b
Wah, 1 yr old soon...really fast....

Chris,
dun let the number scare u. hahaha..

Movies - I only watched "Taken" and "Wolverine".
Do I have to know the background story abt Star Trek to watch the movie? Would I get blur?

I am waiting for Harry potter. hahaha...
Infact, I am reading Twlight now after countless encouragement from my msia cousin. He told me very nice, asking me to start. I brot the 1st two books and it was collecting dust till i decided to try reading it.

Easy to read... and I feel like reading a Jap comic book while reading the book.

Hi Mummies

chris
Btw do you see the shop Blossom or sth at Suntec, same level, somehow their dresses are not as nice.. actually I hardly see any other shops which have the same type of nice designs as Chateau.

hong/chris
Don't think there are any more nice shows until Transformers, and Terminator Salvation.

Light hearted wud be 17 Again...

Twilight = I hear mixed reviews re this.... wl rent some of these movies that I missed.

hong
Try "Star Trek" - good review and I enjoyed it too... hb says he wl buy the DVD ..

good morning mummies!
on leave today.. later shd b gg vivo for some shopping hehe...

hong
i dun know anything abt star trek..
twilight, all along i very interested in vampires shows.. but is twilight too teenage for us?

stylo
oh hehe tot the girls wear 6 liao.. they jump from size 4 to 6, 8 right?
yes i saw blossom.. i prefer chateau's style - simple and nice.. the dresses are not considered ex too.. was dreaming of buying clothes of same material for ash and her didi for cny next yr liao hehe

Ha... yes..
I was having lunch with my collick... I was thinking of u when I was at Vivo city.
Did u get anything there?

Infact, i took half day leave to visit Isetan cos i need to get shoes and I end up getting another kitchen gadget. hahaha..

hong
yes i went to southaven at harbourfront with my fren as she need to get some officewear. end up i bot 2 tops for myself oso.. tempted to get the bottoms but beta dun take the risk as i dun know wat size to get.. they having sale. oso got something from river island..

Chris,
save the shopping after u gave birth. Spore sale after that?

Im coming to an end of the Twilight.... i wanna get hold of the movie now.... quite exciting at the end part of book 1.

hong
gss starts end may.. but tink some shops already started.
who is the author, i see if i can find at nlb or not.

Good Morning Mommies!

Stylobb,
Yalor, time flies, Mae is coming 1yo liao...

Chris & Hong,
Yup, many sales started already...were out shopping over the weekend...damages not big though...just bought a pair of shades and a pair of shoes...

good morning mummies!

m2b
tot u bot shades from bp sometime back? not enuf ah hehe.. wat shade did u buy this time? i cant wear shades/glasses.. they make me giddy.. luckily i am not short-sighted...

Good morning mommies...

Went to Isetan on sunday. Stocked up on winter clothes for the kids at the Gap sale.

Have to find time to visit Robinsons next.. hehe..

Anyone watched A&D? Issit good? Wanna go and watch a movie this friday but can't decide on a movie.

Hi Chris,

Harvest considered ok ba... got socks, gold strappy sandals, winter hats and jeans for jamie. For joey only a pair of jeans.

The gold strappy sandals..... tried it on jamie when i got home and she can't wear them coz of her bah kar.. argh!!! Now i need to find a baby girl to give the sandals to.

good morning mummies
no one here?
last working day of this week bcoz co shutdown tmr and fri. next wk will be last working wk b4 i start my ML.. counting down..

Good Morning Mommies!
Yday on leave to celebrate my ROM anniversary with hb...went The Line for buffet lunch followed by movies...

Chris,
So fast, gg on ML liao...my fren delivered last Fri...

Hi mummies!

Time really flies... I got all the P1 related booklets from Ryan's cc yesterday. Was thinking in my heart. OMG, my son is going to be all grown up! Unbelievable. He's still very much like a baby to me leh :S

Hi Linda & Minnie,

CY din go to school last 2 days so I only know it when Preggie told me just now. She also has the same qn abt resourced schools. I oso dunno what it is.

Linda,

U a bit kua zhang leh. All grown up??

When I tell ppl how old CY is, they will always say, Wah so big liao. Then I will tell them I still hv about 15 more years to go man...

m2b
the line is nice rite.. i ate few pcs of the sashimi bcoz its so fresh i cant resist..
so you got a bag again for your rom gift? hehe

linda
how's yr preg so far? me cant wait to see my boy :p

Back