Preggie Friends Since 2003

Chris,
ur MIL really get alot of clothes back. The black boots are for u?

Stylo,
U mean driving up to Gentings? We are using GPS to guide us.

I stayed in 1st world hotel but the last round we stayed in the worldclub which is very spacious with 2 Queen size bed. We like it very much so will be booking the same room again.

m2b
i was stunned when she passed me all these hehe

stylo
actually its mostly 0-3m and 3-6m but somehow it looks bigger on the photo.. tink its the camera effect.

hong
the boots are for ash.. hehe.. i asked my mil to buy a pair of stylo boots for ash... the shoes are all ash's except the light blue havanas is for me.. there is one more pair of asics sports shoes for ash which is not in the pic..

stylo
went to tampines 1 just now.. carpark need to q (at 3pm+!), uniqlo need to q... my mum bot some tees she bot b4 in jpn.. a pack of shoes for ash for her new shoes.. i bot a tee.. its so crowded! actually the mall is pretty small..

Chris,
the boots are nice. Very stylo and trendy. They look big in the pictures so i thot it was for u.

Wat is this Uniqlo? A shop?

hong
A shop in Tampines, Japanese brand... like Gap like that.
Hb wanna go there again, don't know why! haha

chris
Cos the place does not hv enuf carpark lots.

Hi Stylobb,
It's not too bad a drive but after coming out from the toll station at KL, could get a bit messy. There's a map on Genting website showing how to get there. There's a bit of winding up the hill, but not too bad. Just make sure your car has enuf power to climb up..i always see cars that couldn't make it at side of car (but usually those old cars). my hubby also will also make sure tyres (and of course brakes) ok b4 trip. may get a big foggy somethings during certain times of day when coming downhill.

Our usual itinerary is spend 1 day in KL, stay at Cititel mid valley attached to shopping mall, so shop like mad, then go up Genting for 2 days.

oh on hotel, i usually stay at first world, cos it's where the indoor theme park is. and easy access to outdoor theme park. best for kids. 1st world is the lousiest among the hotels, but i dun really care abt the room but more concerned about convenience for the kids (a lot of eateries, plus fast food there). World Club room would be nice, but must book ahead cos always booked out. Oh yah..food there not cheap. We always go to this tze char store at basement of resort hotel (opposite main entrance of outdoor theme park).

stylo/trans
just watch shinjuku incident this pm.. so bloody.. trans, u din go and watch ur dw?

stylo
i tink the only attraction is uniqlo.. i just wait for next on to open at ionorchard.. not worth go all the while there..

hong
like jpn's giordano.. their kids stuff are limited but i saw cute tees at $14.90..
tink its the camera effect.. ash wear US size 1 now..

Morning. The wkend was so hot!!!

Chris,

Nope, wanna watch on fri but the showtime buay gum. End up watching EC. My fren said the movie was crap. Mayb shld hv watched DW instead but I dun like JC leh. Bloody? But was it good?

good morning mummies!

trans
i tink the show was not too bad.. DW was not very gd looking in the show.. he got his hand chopped off and face disfigured lei.. JC still bearable.. the thing i enjoyed is the jap setting.. makes me wana go jpn again hehe..
u watched the sniper? how is it?
where is manpuku?

hong
8 days oso got an article.. it featured the new shopping malls like iluma, orchardcentral & tampines one. i wonder do spore need so many shopping malls?

Chris,
decentralise shopping strategy.
happy.gif

Doesnt want all the pple to crowd under one roof.

iluma is the one opp Bugis Junction?

Chris,

It' a Japanese foodcourt in Tampines 1. Was featured in the Chinese news so tot of asking u if u hv been. Think it was run by the boss of Ajisen.

Hello Mommies,

I dunno why i can't find this thread when i click on "Last 3 hours"

Hi Trans,

Ajisen is not renewing the lease for many of it's shops. Including the one at Taka. Wonder if they are downsizing becoz of the economy..

Hi Mummies
Terrible weekend, my poor chara got fever and the weather made it worse for her! Had to gv her cool shower...
Her fever finally left her this morning after nearly 5 days... phew! No more 2am shifts for me...

chris/hong
Iluma is near to Bugis, the last time we went many shops were not open....

chris
DW only looks nice/good in longer hair, the wavy type...

Watched a movie at the Film Fest at The Arts House, it was a nice move and well-filmed... it was in Thai though. As the seats were not elevated, the guy in front of me cud not sit still and I had to move here and there to read the subtitles....

trans
We walked past Manpuku, is this the correct name? Like Shukudo concept... there was a long queue near lunch time but we didn't go...

Food - went to Spruce on Sunday to recci... hb's burger was nice, mine was the usual American breakfast, not too bad lah....

good morning mummies!

DW hair looks awful in this movie.. like those uncle-ish perm..

trans/stylo
oh the jap foodcourt ah.. we saw it but din go bcoz we went with my dad.. he not so adventurous with food. we went kim gary for dinner instead. went the jap supermkt and ash bot a pack of titbits and we bot cakes and eclairs from yamazaki.

my mum just called me, my bro's wife has given birth this morning by emergency c-section.. she is supposed to be due 1 may.. i havent even packed my hosp bag hehe

trans
i washed bb clothes last sat liao hor hehe

Good Morning Mommies!
On half day off yday coz Raine started her CMA class...she loves it and kept doing the homework when reach home...she said it is FUN! =P

Chris,
Congrats! Another NB in the family.
happy.gif
YOur turn coming soon.

Hi Mummies
Aiyah wat happened to the forum??

chris
So is it a boy or gal??

We also ended up at kim gary cos bbg's pasta was not ready...

SO quiet today....

m2b
Is that the abacus class you mentioned earlier?
She is v studious..hehe...

hello mummies.

Preggie,
I got problem to upload the photos, nevertheless, those places you mentioned i been there. All got their own beauty, i like wanaka, those photos taken is like a postcard. ZJJ, when you plan to go? If is next year, you can only go on school holiday.

stylobb,
Look like most of you been to Tampines 1 except me. I heard from my sister abt the crowd, i scare liao.

Linda,
Genting-I will be going in 1st week of June.

Good Morning Mommies!

Stylobb,
Guess Raine likes variety...she told me no classes in the afternoon stay at home very bored...hahaha...now she is only having CMA, Tien Hsia and piano once a week.

Chris,
Nice to see NB right? I had a nitemare last week that I was preggie...scared the hell out of me...

Good morning mommies!

Finally this forum back to normal.

Hi Cherly,

I also haven't been to Tampines 1 and have no desire to go either. hehe...

1st week June, i'm going to Sabah with Joey's classmates. Anyone been to Kota Kinabalu? What's there to do ah?

ZJJ, how abt during the April or March 1 week holiday?

Hi M2B,

Raine really enjoys learning. I thot Joey loves maths, coz during our china trip, she asked us to play number bonds with her and give her problem sums to solve... Then when we came back to singapore.. i asked her whether she wanna "play" number bonds.. she told me "NO! I only wanted to do it because i was bored in the bus!"

Sigh... goes to show that my daughter is not a keen learner.

Good morning Mummies!

I have not been to Tampines 1 too. Very lazy to go...

Minnie,

Jun holiday a lot of people in Genting. I was telling ALan dunno where all these people come from. When I was there, it's low season but yet, there's a lot of people!

Chris,

Have you buy the harbel stuff for bathing during confinement? Heard that it cost half the price in malaysia.

Good morning mommies.

The weather is terrible... So extremely hot and humid! I got into my car this morning and it felt like a sauna!

Hi Chris,

The freak storm 2 nites ago was no reprieve.. it's still darn hot after the major downpour.

The weather is making me very irritable.

Hi Linda,

At the Natas fair, the queue to purchase hotel stays in Genting is the looooongest! I bet there must be thousands of people who bought a genting holiday.

Hi StyloBB,

Did you watch Ninja warrior yesterday?

Went to Moi Kong for dinner.. the food still as good and at excellent value
happy.gif
We were the only diners. The owner told us that this new location is bad... biz not brisk. They may wanna stop operation all together if this goes on.

We must go and patronize them more so that they can keep their biz alive.... We can hardly find good wholesome hakka food these days.

So, can you bring your colleagues there for lunch today? hahaa

linda
really?! i dun tink i hv a chance to go msia again lei..

preggie
ya i am irritable too. i on aircon, on fan at nite to sleep and still cant sleep well, with bb disturbing oso..

Hi Mummies
Been a bz week for me, shifted office, hb was working late, chara was sick, well, then had fever, brot her to the usual pd and she got well, weather so hot and terrible.

So relieved to take half day yesterday w/ hb. Watched "17 Again" at Iluma, hey, it's not a bad show, Zac Efron acted pretty well... "Wolverine" and "Star Trek" only begin next week.

Watching another movie at Film Fest tonite... too bad we can't catch many movies compared to last time...

m2b
Good that Raine is a keen learner...

If you really preggie, then I can only deduce u/hb miss each other A LOT... hahahaha....

preggie
Yah I even reminded hb to check that the series has been taped...aha... 1/2 hr not shiok leh... so the usual fit ones got in...did the purple hair guy get in? You know the youngest competitor, 17 year-old? He'll be the one at 19 years old to reach stage 4 with Nagano... not sure how far Nagano wl go this time... too bad Bunpei fell off the balancing beam... he was too gan jeong...

Mei Kong - yah, during lunchtime, they hardly hv crowds leh, so poor thing..I think that location is not so good plus theirs is aircon, so ppl may hesitate going in unlike the Indian and Malay stores. Too bad they didn't manage to secure a unit along Cumi Bali row...

My collicks went a few times leh... I hope they dun shut down. Maybe I shud bring my parents there again....

Kota Kinabalu, recently some collicks went for work, but I didn't ask how, I suppose is a lot of nature, and can climb Mt Kinabalu...

I'm also waiting for the rain to come again..

chris
Who wl look after ur niece?

Hi Chris,

Hear say. I will check it out if I go in again. Who will be doing your confinement this time?

Hi Preggie,

I think Genting is the nearest & cheapest designation to get away from this terrible heat!

I'm a sun lover... but this heat is really getting unbearable!

stylo
just went to visit my new niece.. looks more like my bro.. shd be in infantcare.. heard they putting her in pat skoolhse in jurong area, near my bro's workplace.

linda
i hv employed a cf nanny, diff from last time. this one was used by few of pf's cousins.

Hi Mommies,

I think i must be stressed.... Dreamt weird dreams last nite.. First i dreamt that Joey went to Commonwealth North Pri Sch which is located at some godforsaken place. Then later i dreamt that i lost my voice and was very happy coz i called my boss to tell her i need to take 1 week MC! hahaa

Hi StyloBB,

This Bunpei.. i think he was too complacent.

Nagano is my hero!!

i think i need a new hub station.. my current one already quite full... coz i can't bear to delete my shows.. hahaa

Hi Chris,

Wah.. Pat Schoolhouse. Your bro must be doing quite well.

Preggie,
reason for visiting Mt Kinabalu?

Stylo,
We went to watch "Taken", quite a nice show. Like the old hero.

Hi Hong,

Actually this trip to sabah was totally unplanned. Joey's classmates parents jio'ed us and we said ok. So now, hotel, airtickets all booked.. BUT we dunno what to do there! haha...

I don't think i will climb Mt Kinabalu... maybe i'll just relak at the hotel. The kids will be sent to the kids' club.

Not sure if it rained a little in the aftn as the cars were wet..

preggie
KK - If I'm not mistaken, they hv factory outlet for clothes there, maybe you ask the hotel...

Nagano has been my hero eversince I watched the clip many months ago when hb showed to me. I was like, hah? got ppl do this kind of thing?? The 'elite' team is so fit and so serious to train...haha...

You keep all your taped shows?? hahah...

hong
"Takne" - I wanted to watch that but hb didn't want.. aiyah...

O we watched "The Wackness" on Sat at the Film Festival, not too bad, at least has some storyline...

good morning mummies
on leave today. shd be lazin ard...

preggie
i heard its $800+ after subsidy.
my hubstation is underused. pf recorded mostly those food programs for future reference.

Morning,

Preggie,
There shld be something u can look forward. My aunt(gugu) and cousin are in Sabah working as school teacher but I never visit them before.

Morning!

BZ day for me. Just come back from a meeting and need to leave office soon for a half day presentation.

Chris,

I finally watched "Shinjuku Incident". We were slightly late for the show and 1st thing I saw when I walked in was DW's naked butt!!! U r right that it is very gruesome. Apart from the naked butt in the 1st scene, there are no other eyes candies liao...

Hi Mommies,

Today i'm on childcare leave. Joey's sick. sigh.... been feverish for 3 days. Today went to see the GP and the medication cost me $100! I cannot imagine how much it would cost me if i've brought her to our usual Paed.

Hi Chris,

KB also records Foodie shows and he refused to delete them! Then there's Joey who also refused to delete her PPG shows.

We really need 1 more hubstation. Going to get it this weekend.

Hi StyloBB,

Factory Outlet????? Woooooh... I must go and find out more. Now, one of the daddies has been tasked as the chief planner for our holiday. We will follow whatever he has planned.

Surprisingly, he suggested going to 1Borneo for a shopping treat! I thot all men are like my KB.. dun like to shop... but this daddy is different! haha..

Hi Mummies

m2b
Wl you be shopping on thu? Beta, otherwise too hot to stay at home...haha

trans
Me also bz today... time just flew by....

preggie
haha..maybe the dad got influenced by the mommy...

PD fees - don't say liao..that day chara had fever, so I quickly brot her to GP at night and reqsted for antibiotics. She was ok, then fever on 5th day, brot her to PD, then it cost $140!! You see lah, exp or not!!!

hong
My brother also told me "Taken" is nice, aiyah, and I wanted to watch it... must go and jio hb to watch....

chris
You so eng ah?

Stylobb,

My coy has a new medical scheme since last June, and I hv got CY covered under it. If we go to GP on the panel, oni nid to pay $5.

He just went yday for cos he had some skin allergy.

When you hv young children, must make sure ur outpatient expenses are covered adequately.

Hi StyloBB,

The GP prescribed one medication which cost $3 per tablet. Joey's fever been ongoing since Sat.. and each time it spikes, it can go up to 39.8 degrees. My ILs want us to send her to the hospital, sigh....

She needs to go back to the GP for a review this Thurs. If it's still no good, i think i will have to send her to the Paed.

Hi Chris,

For infant care, $800+ i think is reasonable.

Back