Pre School Worries!

Teresa Wong99

Hi mommies, I am a bit concerned. I enrolled my child at Maple bear about 7 months ago and I dont know if this is normal but my child hates going to school every morning, its like a challenge every day. He also comes back home famished. I am so so worried. Dont know what to do. Tried talking to teachers but I dont see any results. Considering withdrawing and trying a different school, any suggestions?

Hi mommies, I am a bit concerned. I enrolled my child at Maple bear about 7 months ago and I dont know if this is normal but my child hates going to school every morning, its like a challenge every day. He also comes back home famished. I am so so worried. Dont know what to do. Tried talking to teachers but I dont see any results. Considering withdrawing and trying a different school, any suggestions?

Hi Teresa, did your LO just start CC in the 18 months class? Usually can ask to supplement with milk also at this age, have you asked? Most CC would also serve breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack. Do you pick LO up very late? They can be very hungry by dinner time as afternoon snack most times around 3-4pm. Maybe you can also ask CC to feed LO with 1 milk feed while waiting for you between 4-7pm if that's the case.

Last edited:

Back