PRE & POST NATAL MASSAGE

hael

hi for those mommies whom have had good experiences with their pre or post natal massage ladies - can you please give us new mommies some recommendations? thanks in advance .. ..

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mas (9006 8026)

for traditional malay post-natal massage: every session has full body massage,

and stomach wrapping..except on the last day of the session..she dont do the wrapping..

in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she will help clear blocked ducts as well..

also help u to bath ur baby if no one to assist u and teach you how to do very mild massage

your baby incase stomach bloated..

for post-natal($50) 1 1/2hrs,no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40) due to she need to collect back the cloth and

dont do the stomach wrapping..

also do pre natal 1 1/2hrs($40) and normal massage 1 1/2hrs($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140

5days post natal massage packages: $240

7days post natal massage packages: $340

10days post natal massage packages:$490

mon-sat

from:1)8.30am-10.30am. 2)11am-1pm. 3)1.30pm-3.30pm.4)4pm-6pm 5)6.30pm-8.30pm

viven_mum

you sounds like you are advertising... u also posted in all the massage related thread...

hi i would highly recommend Ida (94249829). I have use her for my pre & post natal. She charges $40 (pre-natal) & $50 (post-natal) for 1 1/2hrs. As I am a 1st time mummy, she gave me alot of valuable advice on taking care of the baby. I just finish my post-natal package and now I am starting to miss it.

Hola.. mummies, just wanna share..

I would like to recommend my massage lady who is currently massaging for me (post natal).

She have good skills in massaging,certified from proacademy/protherapist

and very friendly lady!

Name: Mdm Yati

HP: 81544153

post natal Package: 7 sessions - $550 / duration: 90mins

including stomach wrapping,jamu & transport islandwide..

post natal package: 5 sessions - $450 as above

post natal package: 3 sessions - $300 as above

pre natal: $60 / duration: 60mins

javanese massage: $60 / duration: 60 mins

shanaz

you sounds like you are advertising too... posted in all relevant massage threads...

hi,newbie here..

me just recently used Mdm Masita.

Although I make last minute bookings, she are very kind to slot me in with her therapist busy schedule.

I agree with some mothers ever used her service,before recently fake negative comments about her belive (sabotage),

she teach me lot of traditional tips and advice,

especially as a first time mother I nearly give up breast feeding

but with the Mdm Mas support and advice everyday makes me really satisfied with her service.

Now really enjoy breastfeeding sessions with my baby. She is very punctual and if she is late,

will sms me to inform. After a few sessions my tummy is much smaller and as before the sessions

my mum is very worried to see my tummy still look like 6 mths pregnant.try her..very

honest lady & she never cheat your money.do call her for more info : 90068026

hi

u can try spa vintage, the therapist there are generally quite gd.

u can check them on their website but i think they are mostly located in upp bt timah

Anyone tried Mdm Fauziah for Post natal?

A bit confusing cos there seems to have 2 Mdm Fauziah with the same name.

1 with Hp 90210533 and another with 91993324?

Are they the same one?

If not, which is better and their rates?

How long before must I 'book' them??

Thanks, a little confuse.

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

Hi vixen,

it your postnatal therapist certified and how long experience? As I see her prenatal sessions is 90mins and usually when I had my prenatal with very experience lady who got a shop, told me that pre natal can only done for 45min - 1hr only and my doctors also advise it can be done that duration only as worried over stimulation.

hi..grace

mdm mas stlye & method she inherit from her grandmother malay traditional massage.

if you comfortable with dat lady who got shop do 4 you at 45min..den gohead..

fyi mdm mas already done pre natal/post natal x4 doctors..niwae prenatal massage is meant for relaxing

of coz with mild pressure..

sofar no complains over stimulation as u mention done at 90mins..by dis doctors..

also like to share as for push womb every session dat mdm mas did, as some mummies worry about,actually

the more blood clot flush out is d best so u wont be suffering after confinement period wen ur next period

with pain,if blood clot not totally clear..dats part of the

original malay traditional post natal massage style..so mummies

post natal massage will not complete if push up womb havent done yet..too bad for those

mummies hv to stop d session halfway..havent done d push up womb yet..

Harlows Mummies..

im new here..

like to recommend my pre & post natal experience with dis 3 Charlie's Angles massage ladies

with their professionalism services with many years of experience.

Now really enjoy doing Normal massage wif dem with my mum..

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]1) Mdm Jumie ( 9165 2026 )

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]2) Mdm Izah ( 8452 9747 )

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]3) Mdm Marz ( 8205 6426 )

This three Sisters do same method,so not to worried if u book any of this Massage Ladies,

for example,you book Mdm Jumie for post natal massage,but if u deliver early,

She got no slot for you,replacement will be make by this ladies either Mdm Izah or

Mdm Marz will take over it (call you to confirm date & time) rather than keep you waiting.

so do, if you book for Pre Natal Or Normal Massage,either from this three Sisters.

For Traditional Malay Post-Natal Massage: Every session has full body massage,

clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention,

push up womb and stomach wrapping.

Post-Natal massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$55) 90mins

Pre -Natal massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$40) 60mins

Normal - massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$45) 60mins

No Deposit,Transport Charges Islandwide and No Hidden Cost..

My fren who've try their service also give gd feedback too..

Sure No Regrets..

For Post-Natal Massage Packages are :

3days post natal massage packages: $165

5days post natal massage packages: $275

7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)

10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

hi.. new here.. really dun neo how to use this forum.. lool.. jus wanna check, after each session of the post natal massage, are we allow to bath or clean up after tat? as you neo that after each massage, the body will be oily with the oil.. or may feel very uncomfortable. please advise. thank you

welcome kate!

it is not recommended to have shower after massage - regardless what kind of massage.

you need to wait at least 2 hrs.

most therapist will advise you that.

for POST NATAL massage - i presume you will have the wrap? the binder on your tummy? that has to be kept for at least 6 hours before u can unwrap else no effect ( tummy trimming)

so no, you cant bathe/ shower str after that!

you can use a dry cloth and wipe as much oil as possible.

just bear with it

hi..SGHLynn.

so after the tummy wrap for 6 hours already.. (plus 2 hours later)i suppose, i can use at least a WET cloth to clean up.. cos i base on the timing.. by the time i can remove the wrap will be evening or nite time.. by time i dun thing my MIL will allow me to bath too.

hi kate

you dont have to wait 6 hrs + 2 hrs, after 6 hrs u can remove and wipe it off with a wet warm towel.

at least thats what i do.

then next day u can bathe earlier in warm herbal bath

hi sghlynn..

i will be due in aug.. then should i cal now to book the appointment.. or mayb after CNY then arrange?

thats pretty early.. but depending whether your therapist got good memory or not...

call after cny and hope by aug she dont forget!

Hi Kate,

The body wrap need to be kept for at least 4 hours. After that you can take it off and clean your body. As for the massage oil, normally it'll be oily at the start but after massage, the oil will obsorb into your skin and not really that oily. In fact, it'll leave some sort of fragrant smell due to the essential oil used.

After the 4 hours of body wrap, you can take a warm bath, no problem of it [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi! i would like to recommend my massage therapy lady who are currently massaging me with many years of experience, she can relieve shoulder and neck pain clear all your blockducks as well, she can teach you how to massage your baby. very interesting she charge post natal $40 duration 60mins..

interested can call her at 90510005 mdm iqtisha, i recommend her to you all because i feel this lady is very friendly & honest...10days $400!! no deposit & tpt..cheapest!! in town..

Hi All Mummies

I like to recommend my massage lady....she is very gd in massage...she has a pressure & professional abt healing the stiches...she also do the baby massage & she bring her own special salt to make ur stiches & pulse healing faster...she know everything abt mummies condition...no regret taking her....she has 3 person under her...if she fully book they cover for her....her name is mdm ida 94249829...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....her pressure so gd..till now i'm still using her for my normal massage...those under her is mdm suria, mdm mariam & mdm zaliah...all trained by her

Hi mummies!

I want to reinforce minghui's recommendation and write a short testimonial and tribute to them.Especially for my ML, Mdm Suria aka kaka.

Firstly, mdm Ida's team is very united and responsible to their commitments.

Mdm ida does followup calls to check on the satisfaction of their service. She also backs up her team.

Secondly, The team is very forthright and genuine in their care for their clients. I am very touched personally by the services provided first by mdm Suria then by Mdm Ida.On Day 4 after i delivered, a day after I was discharged and got home, my breasts got so engorged that I was almost going bonkers struggling with the pain getting on my nerves.I was sure if i dun find a solution, i'll see a doctor for mastitis the next day or earlier.My skin was so stretched and got so tight that my veins are all showing.Nothing I did could release the milk, not warm water wipes, not heat gel pads, not eating fish, drinking soups, eating fenugreek tabs, relax by listening to music, hear baby cry, think loving thoughts, watch TV,massaging the breasts, nothing worked.Maybe because i was getting panicky and i din noe wad did i not do right.Then out of desperation, I called Mdm Suria.Even though we had initially agreed to start the sessions after CNY, which is 3 days later, she came over as soon as she could to help me with the engorgement.I wanted advice from her.I din expect she'll personally visit me to clear my blockage for me.The best part is, she turned up within half an hour from the time of the call, immediately after the appointment she had when i called her ended!Everything in the name of goodwill.No fees charged.

i'm not raising expectations that any ML does that for her charge, but it's just to show the extent she went her best to discharge her service going an extra mile for her clients.Really grateful!

initially when i called her, as mentioned, she was with another client.This team have a common principle which mdm suria also upheld during my sessions with her.She will not divide her attention.I prompted her to pick up her call when her hp ranged one day as I didn't mind.But she refused and explain she can call back later.So when she's with me, she'll not pick up calls unless it might be an emergency call like her children's school calling to inform that her kid is not well and has to be taken home, as has happened before, according to her.As parents, that's understandable.Most people wun even care, as it might mean they miss an earning opportunity if they dun pick up it might be someone interested in their service but may end up looking for some other ML.

When I couldn't get her the first time i called, I called Mdm ida and told her about my problem, hoping she'll help me get in touch with Mdm Suria or probably she can advice me on that.Mdm Ida's response was, if in a short while Mdm Suria still have not returned call, I was to call her back and she'll come and attend to me personally.What I like about them is sense of urgency and knowing the seriousness of the matter, reflecting that they can empathise with mummies very well.

Thirdly, They share their experiences and other information like malay confinement culture and practices and give very sound advice and are very encouraging.Mdm Suria is very motherly.She really Sayang her charges well.My baby, my mum and my hubby all likes her very much and commented that my sessions with her made me slim down very fast, made me more energetic and revitalised. Within a few days,I'm close to regaining my pre-preg figure. I engaged her for 10 days and today is day 8.I cant imagine no more kaka(that's wad I call her)to massage me and wrap me in the morning from next week on.They really helped me sleep and function better.Glad I took 10 days from the begining, else, as she's getting popular, she may not have time to slot me in for more sessions!

Fourthly, She bathes, massage and feeds my baby girl every morning when she comes.She's very patient and accountable.For ML, in my opinion,It's not an issue wad time they come as long as it's not too off the agreed time, no diff made even if they're a few minute late but she's most of the time early or on the dot.We'll wake up and start preparing only after she arrives because i get so tired with the midnight feeds and other reasons to stay awake and end up getting insufficient sleep.Given other ML, they might not be happy about it, but her attitude is very good, helping out wherever she can.Take warm water, prepare baby baths essentials and mingle with baby while i clean myself up before the massage.

I like the way they pamper their charges.I thoroughly enjoyed every session with her.$50 for such service is not even worth mentioning.Any other person or place can easily charge me more than that for such comprehensive service. They are so good that I have full trust and confidence in their theory behind the methods and massage practices they adopt.Although she's with me for only a good 10 days, Mdm Suria had been a very important surce of encouragement to me, relieving my physical discomfort, conditioning me back into health and shape and giving emotional and mental support through our conversation.Too bad she's only a ML, it'll be perfect if she also does CL.LOL!

Lastly, I have to say I'll miss her greatly and part of the reason why i'll dare to go for second one, if ever, is because I know she can see me through all the pains and aches of this fragile period again like she did for me this time.

I wish them well deserved prosperity in their business and continue being a blessing to countless mummies in the years ahead and sustained good health and happiness to their families!Really appreciate everything Ladies!

Million Thanks Kaka!

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

like to recommend my pre & post natal experience with dis 3 Charlie's Angles massage ladies

with their professionalism services with many years of experience.

Now really enjoy doing Normal massage wif dem with my mum..

Charlie's 1) Mdm Jumie ( 9165 2026 )

Charlie's 2) Mdm Izah ( 8452 9747 )

Charlie's 3) Mdm Marz ( 8205 6426 )

This three Sisters do same method,so not to worried if u book any of this Massage Ladies,

for example,you book Mdm Jumie for post natal massage,but if u deliver early,

She got no slot for you,replacement will be make by this ladies either Mdm Izah or

Mdm Marz will take over it (call you to confirm date & time) rather than keep you waiting.

so do, if you book for Pre Natal Or Normal Massage,either from this three Sisters.

For Traditional Malay Post-Natal Massage: Every session has full body massage,

clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention,

push up womb and stomach wrapping.

Post-Natal massage $55) 90mins

Pre -Natal massage $40) 60mins

Normal - massage $45) 60mins

No Deposit,Transport Charges Islandwide and No Hidden Cost..

My fren who've try their service also give gd feedback too..

Sure No Regrets..

hi mummy, pls recomm me good massage therepist for my pre natal.i have friends to recommn me,bt she is full slot for tis sat.any mummy can give me a good massage lady to massage me this saturday.cos my hubby is around on saturday.thank you

hi azza

if u want to try prenatal better try mdm ida she is gd of the massage but nt sure whether she is full or not u just check wth her if she cannot can ask her team also u can check mdm ida their no....here mdm ida no 94249829

Hi,

I would like to recommend the Micro-massage undergarment . pant from ITSI. It helps to trim and firm your tummy, hip and thigh.

They are in the business directory at SMH forum or you can find out from www.itsi.com.sg

Hi Mommies. I'm currently doing my postnatal treatment with therapist called Nit, and I would like to share my experience with all of you because she has done an amazing job thus far. I could hardly walk in the 1st week after delivery due to pain from my episiotomy and piles. My womb also became very low.

Nit helped me regain my strength and health, healed my piles and my S size within 1 week. My skin is also more radiant and my tummy completely flat (without having to wear a binder).

Hope more mommies can benefit from her treatments! You can reach her at 9390-6921

just ended my massage with Mdm Noor . Quite gd . Friendly & experienced . Will wrap u after every session . Each session is ard 90mins . $50 per session . Min 5 session . Will help u for engorgement too . After that really feel alot better . After 5 session , u can consider whether u want to buy the corset from her . i bought 1 and am still using till now . Tummy really shrink . Her contact is 94287756 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi, I would like to recommend my therapist.

Her name is Liza. She can do pre n post natal

massage n even slimming massage.

I am very satisfied with her service. I just finished my slimming session with her n i can really c good result. she is also friendly.

her contact no. is 96412314

Hi, can try my therapist frm malay heritage jamu massage. I really enjoy my whole package of 10days session. May call their company at 94876229 for info. All their therapists are certified and experience.

Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90068026 / 90510005)

*Post Natal Massage*

$50 for 90mins

She do full body massage from head to toes,

in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..

no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..

follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,

shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.

every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.

Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.

She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.

she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*

$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*

$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*

$50 for 90mins

*Foot Reflexology*

$20 for 30mins

*Massage Cupping Bodywork Therapy*

$50 for 60 to 90mins

no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Hi,

Just now i called Mdm Ida at 9424 9829. She told me $50 an hr for pre-natal massage.

Is her price increase and time shorten?

Hi mummies,

if you are looking for malay massage, I'd like to recommend Nurin, HP: 96173994, to help with post-natal massage. She's friendly and does very good relaxing massages.

Back