Pratical or Love?

Goat

Hi mummies out here,

My girlfriend(25yrs old) of 1year had gotten pregnant with my child. Initially we were very excited about it. We were making plans for our child that is due in October thus year.

However just few days ago, she suddenly told.me that she was still in love with another guy and she feels that she may regret if she does not try out a relationship with him and end up blaming the baby in future. The guy was someone she has been trying to let go since sometime back.

She now wish to break up with me and be with that guy. She is thinking of keeping the child and raising the child with the other guy or just aborting the child.

She just told me yesterday she may regret in future for her action now but she is very firm on it. She knew that i am the guy that she wants but the other guy is the one she loves and for now she wish to pick her love and pray for a miracle that they can work out. She told me that the guy is fine if she wish to keeo e child as well.

I am really worried thst she may abort the child in the moment of folly. I really do not wish to see my child being sacrificed.

I know its rare that a man is the one trying to protect the child. Usually its the mum. I still believe it will not be easy for her if she really choose to abort her child but she just cannot make a logical decision.

Is there any method or advice i can tell her so she will keep the child no matter what? The child is innocent and i as the dad really hope to protect my baby from being sacrificed.

Baby is mine, we hav been planning for our marriage but suddenly she just feel that she cannot let go of e other guy.

Her heart is somewhere else.
No point being dictative, instead.. Be supportive of whatever her decision is.
Woman carrying baby is highly emotional, this is not the time to say stuffs that will burn bridges.

I think you should give her time to clarify her mind and thoughts. No matter she wants to keep the baby or sacrifice it, it's all on her.....
Don't be foolish to keep the woman who doesn't love you. There must be another girl who deserves your love.
As a mom, I hope you should understand that raise children is not easy, they need parents' love, both mum's and dad's!!
Just think for yourself and your future thoroughly.

Latest update:
She did a parental test and confirm the child is mine.
However she is thinking of abortion still as she is worried she cannot commit.
I can feel that she is still half hearted on this, she wanted to do this probably so she can better manage the other guy.

She is alr going 5mths pregnant now, do you mummies think she will really bear to kill her own child just to please another guy?

I really duno wad to tell her to give her the confidence in us. She is worried that we may not last and she does not wan to settle down bcos of e child.

The other guy went to do it thinking that the child is his. anyway yesterday we went to the gynae and dunno what came over her. she decided to keep the child. Looks like everything gonna be fine in the end. She even signed up for the delivery package.

Since she's 5 months pregnant and has signed the prenatal package, give her the right amount of space to clear her head so that it doesn't overwhelm her but still constantly let her know that you are here for her and that you love her and the baby.

Be there for every gynae visit too and show excitement when you see the baby during the scan. Most mummies do get attached to the baby as they go further in the pregnancy process.

Try to be positive around her as she's emotional right now, everything you say to her has to be clear... don't leave her with ambiguous or vague messages that run the risk of misunderstandings. You want her to feel secure and supported with you.

I'm not sure if she is right one for you because you said that you guys are planning to get married but she still loves another man. But life is short, perhaps give it a shot but don't be too hard on yourself if it doesn't work out. Good luck!

Since she's 5 months pregnant and has signed the prenatal package, give her the right amount of space to clear her head so that it doesn't overwhelm her but still constantly let her know that you are here for her and that you love her and the baby.

Be there for every gynae visit too and show excitement when you see the baby during the scan. Most mummies do get attached to the baby as they go further in the pregnancy process.

Try to be positive around her as she's emotional right now, everything you say to her has to be clear... don't leave her with ambiguous or vague messages that run the risk of misunderstandings. You want her to feel secure and supported with you.

I'm not sure if she is right one for you because you said that you guys are planning to get married but she still loves another man. But life is short, perhaps give it a shot but don't be too hard on yourself if it doesn't work out. Good luck!

Thanks for your advice!
I am doing all I can to secure this relationship. She said she never doubt my love for her before, it just that sometimes she feels that she was not ready to be a mum and still wanna play awhile more.

Am hoping everything turns out well in e end, i wan my daughter to have a complete family too.

If didnt use your dna, then how u confirm to be yours.
Have u think back what's is happening?
Your girlfriend might be having multiple partners. If she is sure the baby is yours, she won't get the other guy to do a dna. And what was the guy motive to do a dna?
Are u willing to accept him or forget she have sex with another man when he was with u. Will u forget the betrayal part? U wan to be together because of the child or u really love her

If didnt use your dna, then how u confirm to be yours.
Have u think back what's is happening?
Your girlfriend might be having multiple partners. If she is sure the baby is yours, she won't get the other guy to do a dna. And what was the guy motive to do a dna?
Are u willing to accept him or forget she have sex with another man when he was with u. Will u forget the betrayal part? U wan to be together because of the child or u really love her

There was only this additional guy and i trust her.
I really love her and our child thus i chose to accept what she had done.

The only problem we are having now is that she finds it very difficult to let him go. I can see that she is quite stuck.
Choosing me will means she will be able to have a complete happy family, but it seems that she is not able to let the other guy go.

Tel her to give birth and you will bring up the child?

Latest update:
She did a parental test and confirm the child is mine.
However she is thinking of abortion still as she is worried she cannot commit.
I can feel that she is still half hearted on this, she wanted to do this probably so she can better manage the other guy.

She is alr going 5mths pregnant now, do you mummies think she will really bear to kill her own child just to please another guy?

I really duno wad to tell her to give her the confidence in us. She is worried that we may not last and she does not wan to settle down bcos of e child.

The guy ask her to abandon the child.and go with her.
She is thinking about it..

As a mum, will you really abandon your child and go with another guy?
The guy said no matter what he canne accept the child.

Back