Postnatal massage lady to recommend?

hi ladies,

still got any good post natal jamu maasage lady to intro?
happy.gif

thanks

Hi Mummies,

I just finished my post-natal massage last week. And would like to recommend my ML. She is good & will suggest the number of sessions required for you.

She charges S$50 for each 1hr session.No extra charges for transporation. After the full session, she will give you a velcro binder & the slimming cream to bind yrself.

Interested, can contact Mdm Emma.Contact No. : 9182 2373

I would reccommand all for " mummy massage"

Mummy massage offers a lot of bonus – they are very professional –
They came to the house for a consultation and check on my health status before proceeding with the massage session
I wanted the ganggang service and not many offer that service, I found Mummy’s Massage offering the royal package. I am very happy with the service. Mama gie brought all the item to my house it was so convenient.

i had Mdm Ida (94249829) for my massage. she's really helped to clear my engorgement on her 1st day here and encourage me to bf. after 1 session of binding, my tummy reduced considerably also and belly button went bk in. her session is $50/hr. if u're unable to start your massage yet, she still can go to your place to help u clear your engorgement first.

I had my massage by traditional & holistic postnatal center. Very happy with their service and most important they really support on BF. May visit the shop at Joo Chiat Rd or website jamumassage.com

Hi samantha loi and other mummies, i also had Mummy's Massage for my second pregnancy and i think they are pretty good. always come on time and the malay massage lady spoke good english.

Thanks decembersag. May I know how many session did u take? Also, do we do the massage on a tilam on the floor? Is the massage painful? Does madam Emma push up your womb for you? thanks in advance!

I did 5 sessions. I had my massage on my bed but she bring many cloths to spread on top so no worries.
I find the massage gd, not painful. It relaxes my myscle & sumtimes i fell aslp. sumtimes after thr massage, i farted too coz the rind were released. ester tetention hone too. Yupp, she will massage ur tummy to move ur womb back.

Anyone else tried Mummy Massage? Am thinking of engaging them but doesn't seem to be a lot of reviews out there. Plus they are quite expensive in comparison to other MLs. appreciate help!

Hi Melissa, Samantha loi and susui, I would also like to engage mummy's massage and was wondering if you have any advice on recommendations between taking their deluxe vs premium as well as any comments on who did the massage for u? Thanks as my edd is march 2013 and I know I am super last minute on this!

Cartier Chang, I haven't signed package with them yet. Still can't find enough reviews on their services. Hard to find as they have a very generic name as well! Have you engaged them already?

hi ladies.. im soo sorry. have not logged in for a very long time n saw alot of mummies asking for Mdm Layla's number. its 81575326 . i called her up for a massage the other day n she updated me that she has revised her rate. so do check with her latest rate ok. thanks.

So ladies have u tried Mdm Layla yet? Any feedback?

I just spoke to her. Her charges are $400 for 5 sessions now. She does pre-natal too, was thinking maybe try her pre-natal first.

Hi mummies,
I had my postnatal session for my 1st & 2nd bb by traditional holistic postnatal centre. My lady boss recommended me and few of my office fren of their service. Really satisfied with my sessions and their service. Their lady boss really support mummies towards breastfeeding. May visit their website www.jamumassage.com and make your quires before taking their service.

Hi All,

feedback on Mdm Layla's pre-natal massage, it is really good. She knows which points to press and she brings her own portable bed.

A young lady but quite skillful in her massage.
As i like harder strokes so i feel that her strength is quite good.

May engage her for post natal too.....charges should be $80 for 90 mins.

Experienced in post - natal massage . Affordable packages.
Do not hesitate to call or message for enquiries/appointment .

Hasnah @ 93895468

Contacted Mdm Layla last night for her postnatal massage service. and was quote $400 for 5 sessions. 60mins per session excluding wrapping/binding time.

Hi,

anyone took up post natal massage with jamu massage singapore that PEM recommends? Like to know whether it is good.

Hi mummies

Would like to recommend a very experienced masseur in Post and pre natal massage
Mdm Shima 82226593
She even went all the way to Shanghai to do a post natal massage for her client who is a PR in Singapore.
happy.gif

I had Just finished my post natal massage with a Lady . Her name is Rose. She is real friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and even my family problem. What ever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me And teach me. Her package are 7days at $500. Include one hour Head to Toe full body massage and 20mins Herbal steam.She will help to clear your dirty blood which clog inside you stomach. And after every steam, You will need to go to the toilet wipe yourself, change your Paper panties and pat, and once you go back to the room, she will help you measure your tummy then wrap with two binder.
She will do this continuously for your every massage. And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby and ear candling for you.

I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend my steam for me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place. I even extend with her to 10days.

Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 32inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 5kg as I did weight myself before the first day of session. And im Very happy.

If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.

Hi jeslyn, thanks for sharing your recommendation. May I know how she carries out the herbal steam for you? Do we need to prepare anything for her to carry out her massage n steam? Does she line the bed with plastic sheets before the massage?
Is 500 inclusive of binder and everything? Is the smell of her massage oil over powering?
Sorry for the numerous questions. Just like to know more. Thanks much!

Can we conduct a post natal massage after a c-section? Or have to wait till fully recovered before having the massage? If so, would it still be as effective?

Back