Post Natal Massage

hi all who did post natal massage before?

can i know how long after birth before you can have the first post natal massage?

thanks in advance!

Hi charmaine,
I had my postnatal massage done by traditional holistic postnatal centre after gather more info about their service. Very satisfied and I can say that I agree with other mummies that had their service before since 2005 comment abt their gd service. Their advise after 5days for normal delivery and 3wks onward for c-section. This is what my doc advise too. You may visit their website jamumassage.com.for more info.

Hi mummies,

Intending to engage Aunty Khatijah for her post natal massage.

Any recent feedback on her service?? Understand that she has a lot of good reviews since '07, but the recent feedback seem a bit negative...so a bit confused now.

Appreciate all replies! Thanks! =)

Hi Sandra,
My advise if you confuse whether to get Mdm Khatijah service or not, try to get more info abt other therapists or postnatal companies service,than you decide later. I did that before I decide as heard lots of negative feedback about massage lady in the forum.

Hi Sandra,
agree with lucy suggest. I had my postnatal done by traditional & holistic postnatal centre after reading gd comments of their long service in these business. Really enjoy all my sessions and the therapist that serve me shares lots of tips on how to take care of bb that is more important to me as a 1st time mum and will be alone taking care of my bb. Now I can cope well with my bb timetable.

just to share:
Got this good pre/ post natal massage lady called Grace Chong (98113772) at motherhood BP few mths back..
decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got many certs on massage..
though not sure whether it's real..
But glad I signed up as her skills are fantastic.. so guess her certs are genuine afterall.. ;p
managed to slim down on my arms, thighs & tummy just the first 4 sessions..
even my hubby can see the difference..
not sure what's the package now.. you may call her to check on this..

any feedback on Mona??
heard from a fren that she's good and can get back to shape fast..
my edd is on 12/12..
dunno if its too late to engage ida.
any advise??

hi ladies..

i have given birth at Mid aug and finally tried MDM IDA post natal. i have book her few mths back and have done pre natal with her also.
happy.gif

she's good and very very friendly. anything u can ask her even about bb stuff wor.. she kws a lot.

min is 5days, last 2 days she will push back your womb. cannot 3 days as its not enough. the last 2 days she will teach u how to wrap also.

but i lazy didn wrap after she finish for me d 7days. haha..

depending on your condition, she will also see if you required to do charcoal (to ease natural birth pain stitches) and bitter leaf (cold cold one as this one has to put to fridge)

i only do the charcoal but didn do the bitter leaf as my mother don allow me to do leh. she said cold cold later next time below aching. haha.. but the bitter leaf is to apply to the stitch to sooth them. so u can decide if u wan to do that.

but after doing charcoal i felt a lot better.

if u wan have to book MDM IDA in many mths advance wor.. her contact is 94249829.

jst sms her yr edd and your name so she can get back to u. if she cant make it, she will ask her sister or sister in law to help u do.

but i got one friend done by her sister in law masita but don kw why only do for 4days when she book for 7days wor.. hehe..

hi inarie,
i jus engage mona in aug. my advice - dun take. not pro. book her 5 session oni came for 4. late n go off early. sms while massaging. sigh. pay peanuts get monkey.

Hi moomoomum,
did you call her for your 5th sessions? Why she want to do like this when many mummies recommend her gd service.your next preg mayb ask around before you decide.

my postnatal was done by trditional holistic postnatal centre after reading abt their service by many mummies few yrs back. Really pro and always punctual. Even the therapist will call when her client delay. so far frm 1st day sessions till end, she never answer any call at all and I think their company have trained them well. she even teach me bb massage sequence that I find really make my bb more relax and sleep better. My hubby and mil say, its ok to pay slightly ex for better service.

Hi adeline,
I also had my postnatal by traditional holistic postnatal centre and agree with you abt their service. The therapist that serve me Mdm Emmy is very presentable and very motherly. I enjoy my session too.As I have heard those freelance therapist sometimes never turn up after few sessions and others comments and I don't mind as you say slightly more for such service.

moomoomum,
sorry to hear your experience with mona. I think she make herself so stupid as singapore is so small and with her bad service, I sure no one will engage her service anymore.

Hi dear ladies n mummy to be,

This is piggyclaudia again..I had just given birth to my third delivery to a baby girl on the 31st oct 2009 n i had just done my post nantal massage with Maya Sari again who had been my helper since my 1st delivery..

She bring her own massage bed to massage me,she use different oil to massage me on my condition.On the 1st day she massage me n massage me with her hand showing me handful of water extract from my stomach,n immediately my stomach reduces by half,as tis my third pregancy my uterus got alot of blood cloth she uses her hand to massage for me till big lump of clots liver "Liver" coming out from my uterus till my stomach dont feel hard n today it my 4th day of massage n guess wahat???
I am able to wear back my own clothes n my gynae see me he get ashock as i slim down v fast..

Ladies pls call her althu she abit pricy but u see immediate results..I had taken pic of myself till d last day of massage i update into the comp n show u guys..This had no gimmit,it real n i am not related to her but just grateful to her as i feel having good figure after birth is very important..

Her num is 94767836..My husband saw my result also call her to massage his tummy and this is real...Mummy pls call her..My sis n sis in law all uses her after my result....

Hi ladies,

I try Mdm Ida for my first one, and mdm mashita for my second one..
Some reviews abt the 2 sisters..
Mdm Ida, She make a trip down to my place to solve my engorement for free..
2nd trip, i was suffering from pain from my stitches, she came down to my place for free and advice me what to do..
Then when i recover, she massage me with good strength & gave me good advice, massage and bathe my first baby.
Never hurry to go off..
As for her sister , mdm mashita, her massage is not very good..
Didnt bother to help me with my blocked duct when im in pain.. (Probably she doesnt want to make a waste trip), didnt bother to cover me with towel when massage , didnt massage and bathe my 2nd baby too..
Her strength not as good as Ida..
She push up my womb every massage which is totally different from ida's..
After the whole massage, i call mashita's mentor which is Ida, to carified the whole thing.. Asking y mashita's is so different from hers..
Heard from Ida that they have splited up..
Now, totally 2 different business bcos mashita don one to follow her method..
Haiz.. my 2nd baby, my massage is not a very good experience..
Therefor, i recommend mdm IDA ..
Mummies can contact her at 94249829..
Have to call n book her in advance..Cos i think her schedule is quite tight..
I called a few months in advance before giving birth to my 1st one..
Hopw this info helps mummies here ^_^

i tried calling mdm ida, she's fully booked till march next year. she recommend her friend mdm nor, not sure if she's good. Anyone tried her?

mdm ida still has slots for march - my sister in law just booked her yesterday lah - maybe call & check again najmom2004?

sure or not... tabbykat.. i called her 2 wks ago n she told me fully booked for march... sigh

I am new mother to this forum. i had my 2nd child 10 weeks ago and it was c-section. Eventhough i had postnatal massage, i tummy is still flabby and big. The postnatal lady was not good.

I am planning to hire a therapist from traditional & holistic postnatal centre. Will post natal massage effective after 10 weeks or should i just use their lemongrass cream for slimming and then after 6 mths start working out in the gym. Very confused. Feel miserable with fat tummy.

Hi Saras,
I have same problems like you too. I did not give hope although my doc says that my tummy is not easy to go down. I tried to have my postnatal massage only till 8weeks after my delivery (c-sec) by traditional & holistic. I find that the therapist was very patience and she keep on advise me after my sessions to still put on the binder with the lemongrass cream till atleast 2 mths. I'm quite happy to see some improvement.

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mas (9006 8026)

for traditional malay post-natal massage: every session has full body massage,

and stomach wrapping..except on the last day of the session..she dont do the wrapping..

in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she will help clear blocked ducts as well..

also help u to bath ur baby if no one to assist u and teach you how to do very mild massage

your baby incase stomach bloated..

for post-natal($50) 1 1/2hrs,no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40) due to she need to collect back the cloth and
dont do the stomach wrapping..

also do pre natal 1 1/2hrs($40) and normal massage 1 1/2hrs($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

viven_mum

you sounds like you are advertising... u also posted in all the massage related thread...

I just had mona's massage for 5 days. I find her service good and she mentioned doing over 10 post natal per day. So got to understand that she can't answer phonecalls or sms immediately. For the price, still worth it.

Hola.. mummies, just wanna share..

I would like to recommend my massage lady who is currently massaging for me (post natal).
She have good skills in massaging,certified from proacademy/protherapist
and very friendly lady!

Name: Mdm Yati
HP: 81544153

post natal Package: 7 sessions - $550 / duration: 90mins
including stomach wrapping,jamu & transport islandwide..

post natal package: 5 sessions - $450 as above
post natal package: 3 sessions - $300 as above

pre natal: $60 / duration: 60mins
javanese massage: $60 / duration: 60 mins

hi,mummies....
im new here u can try my massage lady. with many years of experience,have good skill
in massaging gives a lot of advise..im really satisfied with her service and intro her to some of my frenz,
try her sure no regrets..no need downpayment & no transport charges.. just pay her after the massage sessions everyday...
for post natal massage she do ( 1 1/2hrs)..per session including tummy wrap with special
fat burner slimming oil +..baby massage as well,u can see the the result..so amazing..she only charge $50.
she also do pre natal & normal massage too for just $40..( 1hrs )
here her number 81182160 Mdm Siti Suriah

hello there .

im a new mom here .
i always visited this motherhood but did not join yet . so here i am . i join becoz i wanted to share my experience with all of u . im a november mother . on the first day massage , its done by Mdm Mas . When i see her , she was like no mood but still go ahead with the massage . The massage was not enough pressure and some part does not hit the point . Mdm Ida told me before that push up the womb will be at the last and 2nd last day becoz need to clear the blood clot . She never bother to ask me about baby massage and she never massage my baby also . So i contact Mdm Ida to find a replacement on the 2nd day . And i notice that Mdm Ida is very professional as i she recovered my back after moment of suffering . My stitches was in pain that time and Mdm Ida helped me . She used special method to make my stitches heeling faster and after 2 days i can seat better . Mdm Ida also gave me tips to my breast . After she massage my breast , she used special things to wash up my breast so that the oil will not stick to the breast . Honestly , Mdm Ida is really professional . U all should try her normal massage as she can give u feel very relaxing and loosen . No regret to take her . I heard that she also teach her cousin which is the same pressure and the same method as her . Anything pls contact Mdm Ida at 94249829 . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

minghui hahaha...sounds like you want to sabotage Mdm Mas..
she know who u & linping are..you are just copy and pasting this comment from linping..
b4 she decide to split with mdm Ida,no ever bad comments about her..think smart mummies..
karma is on the way now to you..dont 4get dat..
we mummies here not stupid..i belive every massage ladies have their own method & skill.

Hi annalisa

u sound like posting all the thread here...r u the one who write all this using a nick name...i'm not sabotage mdm mas but just tell my experience what she did for me....all mummies ever tried wth mdm ida they know how skill she is....

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

Harlows Mummies..
im new here..
like to recommend my pre & post natal experience with dis 3 Charlie's Angles massage ladies
with their professionalism services with many years of experience.
Now really enjoy doing Normal massage wif dem with my mum..
Charlie's
sad.gif
1) Mdm Jumie ( 9165 2026 )
Charlie's
sad.gif
2) Mdm Izah ( 8452 9747 )
Charlie's
sad.gif
3) Mdm Marz ( 8205 6426 )
This three Sisters do same method,so not to worried if u book any of this Massage Ladies,
for example,you book Mdm Jumie for post natal massage,but if u deliver early,
She got no slot for you,replacement will be make by this ladies either Mdm Izah or
Mdm Marz will take over it (call you to confirm date & time) rather than keep you waiting.
so do, if you book for Pre Natal Or Normal Massage,either from this three Sisters.
For Traditional Malay Post-Natal Massage: Every session has full body massage,
clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention,
push up womb and stomach wrapping.
Post-Natal massage
sad.gif
$55) 90mins
Pre -Natal massage
sad.gif
$40) 60mins
Normal - massage
sad.gif
$45) 60mins
No Deposit,Transport Charges Islandwide and No Hidden Cost..
My fren who've try their service also give gd feedback too..
Sure No Regrets..

For Post-Natal Massage Packages are :

3days post natal massage packages: $165
5days post natal massage packages: $275
7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)
10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

Hi All Mummies

If u all wants to book mdm ida don't get confuse her no coz there are 2 mdm ida here...mdm ida that massage me she is very popular here her no is 94249829...another mdm ida 93891297 is not her...some mummies call her & she say mdm mariam under her actually not.....those who under mdm ida that she trained is MDM MARIAM her own sis MDM ZALIAH & MDM SURIA is her own cousin....b4 make a booking call her 1st to clarify....a lots of mummies confuse

hi mommies, i juz gave birth to a bb boi 4wks ago. i engaged a massage lady called mak ijah fr chai chee. done 1 prenatal massage @ 7mths preggy to position my womb & 5 days for post-natal. for prenatal charges is up to u (i gave her $30) & $50 for post-natal (incl. bb bath plus massage) per session. aft 2days of post-natal sessions my aches gone & by 3rd day my tummy has tighten. for her contact u may pm me ya

hi!

am new to this forum. gave birth in november. never had post natal massage. is it still okay to go for it at 2 months post delivery?

HI! mum to be, I would like to share my therapist. Though she is nt tht popular
bt i find her service quite good. To mummies out there who wish to try out her service u can call her.
Her contact no. is 96412314 n her name is liza.

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

If you are looking for a professional and effective post natal massage, I have one good recommendation. She is Nit, recommended to me by my friend who manage to slim down to S size from L size after giving birth. After seeing the effect on my friend, I deceided to give it a try although it cost $1900 a week 4-5hr per day.

Within 1 week, I manage to slim down 6kg and able to wear back my s size pants. Her massage is very intensive and use many different technics like herbal steam and bamboo toning massage to tone body. The best thing is I do not need to be wrap up around the waist the entire day and my waist is getting more tone up every day with the massage. As compare to my first postnatal massage lady I have to wrap my waist up every day for 10 session at $500, which is very itchy and sweaty plus the effect is not much cos I still can't wear my S size pants after that.

Her charges is high but after you experience her service and seeing the results, it's worth the price. She have different package price from $700 onwards. You may call or sms her at 93906921 or 62430145, usually I'll sms her cos she unable to answer when she is massaging for customer.

If you are looking for a professional and effective post natal massage, I have one good recommendation. She is Nit, recommended to me by my friend who manage to slim down to S size from L size after giving birth. After seeing the effect on my friend, I deceided to give it a try although it cost $1900 a week 4-5hr per day.

Within 1 week, I manage to slim down 6kg and able to wear back my s size pants. Her massage is very intensive and use many different technics like herbal steam and bamboo toning massage to tone body. The best thing is I do not need to be wrap up around the waist the entire day and my waist is getting more tone up every day with the massage. As compare to my first postnatal massage lady I have to wrap my waist up every day for 10 session at $500, which is very itchy and sweaty plus the effect is not much cos I still can't wear my S size pants after that.

Her charges is high but after you experience her service and seeing the results, it's worth the price. She have different package price from $700 onwards. You may call or sms her at 93906921 or 62430145, usually I'll sms her cos she unable to answer when she is massaging for customer.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for such a wonderful experience being recommended..to
Mdm Izah 8452 9747 (charlie's angel) is indeed one of the best.
she checks in often about pressure, but is not timid about using a strong technique
(my preference). she asked if anything in particular needed attention,
and really did a thorough job of addressing my particular needs.
This was my first try for my 1st baby, but I definitely plan to book her again.
Completely loosened up & re-shape my body, what a relief! So knowledgeable,
she helped sort of some of the problems that have been bothering me for months.
Great experience.

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

Hi Mummies..
like to share about my Absolutely fabulous experience with Charlie's Angels Aunties..
Mdm Jumie & Mdm Izah is extremely knowledgeable as both is at age 50's,
and a highly trained therapist.
Her $40 charges/duration 60mins for prenatal massage is a totally different
experience than my 1st massage lady.
already book her for postnatal..I highly recommend her to everyone.
My mother also agree and really enjoyed the massage by Mdm Izah last friday at our house
Thank you for the extra care. her back pain was gone and she felt totally rejuvenated.
It was by far the best massage we ever had..
Thank You Charlie's Angels.. Mdm Jumie 9165 2026 / Mdm Izah 8452 9747.

Hi Mum to be... n hi to lily ng!!!
Yeap I happen to read this forum and came across your post regarding your therapist.
Yes she is indeed a very good therapist. Just finish mine last week.
Im very satisfied with her service. Mums to be
should try her service.

Wish all mums Happy Valentines.

Back