Please recommond a good gyne in kk hospital

Hi..
I'm seeing Doc Khoo Chong Kiat.. He is very well known in KKH.. Been seeing him since 2007 for fibroids issues and he delivered my girl on 2013.. I'm currently preggy again and will be seeing him for this pregnancy too..

anyone can recommend me a good gyne in kk hospital

First question is whether do you want to be private OR subsidise patient, if you prefer to be subsidise patient, then they will not let you choose gynac at all.

If you prefer to be private patient then you can pick & choose your gynac. most if not all of the "senior consultant" in KKH are very experience and well receive, do note that they will cost the most and also you should expect the queue time to be also longer too.

all the best

I delivered my son, now almost 3 months at kkh. My gynae is dr manisha. She is a very exprienced doctor. (She has delivered hundreds of babies in US) she is very friendly and has no air. She is a senior consultant and i am a private patient with her. I would definately recommend her if anyone prefers a female gynae at kkh.

hi fishieinabauble,hope you are doing great. I also have an appointment fixed with dr manisha mathur on 19th july ( she is so busy that i had to visit Dr vanaja from NUH for my first appointment on 28th may ) I am pregnent 5 weeks .

Please tell me in detail your experience with her at KKH till the delivery if you dont mind as i am so confused on whom to choose .What do you mean by private patient with her ??? how much is her fees for first consultancy and further charges till delivery as normal or c -sec as you must have had . A quick reply will be appreciated dear :) Thanks In Advance .Tc

Hi..
I'm seeing Doc Khoo Chong Kiat.. He is very well known in KKH.. Been seeing him since 2007 for fibroids issues and he delivered my girl on 2013.. I'm currently preggy again and will be seeing him for this pregnancy too..

Hi Irene, may I know what are his rates? Thanks

I'm Seeing Dr Tan HH as pte patient, his wait usually not long if u see him early in the morning. Usually he see pte in the noon clinic then try to get the appt ard 2pm+/- the waiting time is fast.

Back