Pasir Ris Mommies, i need help...

RoarX

Hi mommies, i intend to withdraw my toddler from pasir ris first skool cos i find MFS curriculum very basic and teachers there kind of "lazy".

Have visited Cherie Hearts and My Little Campus at pasir ris. I'm torn between the 2 and would like to hear your comments if you do have experience with them, pls share. Thanks a lot...

My little campus is at pasir ris west right??The circurrium is better.Having more writing n spelling for older kids.Feedback from mummies ,both are in the mall ,lesser place to move around..
Start learner is gd..at pasir ris height...

Hi Yimama, you're a pasir ris mommy too? Can share which sch did u enrol ur child in? Ur child still in preschool?

hi, my kid has enrolled to First Skool since 2 years ago. I found it is very good for kids to move on and happy learning.
i saw comment that Little Campus got spelling for older kids? I don't think it still suitable for kids. "Have more writing" also not so good for them, their hands actually not suitable for proper writing until 6 years old.

If it is inside the mall, means that they may not have outdoor activities to contact with the nature environment. First Skool will arrange kids to walk around and go to playground for sometimes. Good for their health and development.

U can try little skool house at downtown east.it is newly opened and i hv visited the campus.very new.curriulum programs also not bad.but the downside is that it is inside the mall .100% fully aircon.no exposure to outdoor actitives which is no good for the kids health.may i know which first skool ur child is in at pasir ris?i did try to enrol my kid in last time but on wait n wait n wait till i fed up..mfs cannot make it.it is cater for more mass profile.if u want ur kid to have a better education and learning,perhaps u can consider the atas presch.it really makes the different.一分钱一分货咯。

Hi Skiasia, so u enrolled ur kid to little skool house at downtown? Yes to some extent, i agree with u, "u get what u pay". But little skool house fees reali over budget for me, i have no. 2 coming. If u wan to noe which mfs i toking abt, can pm me. Cos i think not very nice to "badmouth" a particular sch on air leh. Haha..

Hi...i did not enrol my kid at little skool house because it is situated in a mall without outdoor exposure.i think the mfs you r referring to shld be blk 4xx one.haha

Haha...was it a wild guess? Anw, u got it right. U had experience with them before? Or u have some insider info? Can share?

Hi Yimama, you're a pasir ris mommy too? Can share which sch did u enrol ur child in? Ur child still in preschool?
Sori I'm not a mummy of any kids.I'm a nanny who encourage kids to go school after 3 yrs old.
Afew kids enrolled star learners n they enjoy there.
2 siblings enrolled here in pasir ris but shift to yi shun also find back star learners there....

Hi mummies, I stay in Pasir Ris too.. my LO is 14mo now and am thinking of enrolling him into a childcare when he turns 18mo because I have a #2 coming along.. my helper won't be able to handle a toddler and a baby.. so need advise which childcare is good? Im thinking of visiting some childcare centers next week but will need your help to help me narrow down to a few good ones.. TIA!

Haha...was it a wild guess? Anw, u got it right. U had experience with them before? Or u have some insider info? Can share?
Hi roarx ,ya it was my wild guess and i got it right.haha .i actually wanted to enrol my child there cause it is just across the road my house for convience .But luckily cant get in is a blessing.i hv no experience with mfs .BUT have heard a fee stories about them.so i think not getting a place there might be good.which part of pasir ris u in?

Back