ah boy fever so going home....

bao,
i reached home sms u hor?
happy.gif

bao,
hehehe, chiong home after quick bite to find ah boy playing his masak... *phew*

nuah,
i changed my msn pic liaoz... kekeke

hahahaha and dun forget the HUG book also...kekekekeke..the I Eat series u must keep 1st since ur ah boy will tear the books..or go search if hv boardbook bt think more exp

nuah,
good idea!
but i keep thinking, do i need so many boardbooks? dunno when he'll "graduate" like C but buy paperback keep liao will breed termites mah? *faint*

no lah dun think these paper back with hard cover will breed termites lah....not those paperpack novel books where it will turn yellowish...

i got 20% off regular priced items @ gap.com promo code...
dun think i'll be using cos super "damaged" liaoz...
anyone wans lemme know hor?
happy.gif

mould? cham... wait he "graduate" from tearing but not from chewing den he eating mould liaoz...
den i better juz buy boardbooks...
but buy quite a number liao leh... somemore so X... haiz

pinkie,
har nor, that's why my spending on board books so high lor! darn ex neh. but if got sale then better buy and stock up. next time still can bundle up and sell away if in good condition mah.

black cool mah! lagi better!!! am getting the 25-key one
happy.gif
oh dear, even more ruckus will be created....

mine dun chew books anymore lah, but very rough when handling paperbacks. so i buy the cheap cheap ones from popular with lots of graphics for them. keeps them VERY occupied cos got lots of things to find!!!

mbb,
yeah, most likely will get the piano
happy.gif

oh yah, am going over to jxmum's place either tonite or tmr hor, i have already told her i'm also collecting on your behalf le

nuah,
her Thomas puzzles too ex leh!

bao,

ya beri exp which I thot so also....

Pink,

kam sia hor...wanna tt $$ to u tonite bt left the amt to be tt in the office....do that tomolo hor....

C already ready 3 books b4 she zzzz....her eyes wide open when she saw the books...hv to hide them!!

nuah,
got ur tt liaoz... kam siah!
happy.gif

eh, paiseh last nite fell asleep so din load acmamall yet... will do it today
happy.gif

wah, very good your girl likes books hor...
mine eyes big big, then later become mouth big big to chew them *pengz*

nuah,
eh, i juz changed pic... lagi more funni one...u go see! :p
btw, u know how he play with the puzzle u lent me? i ask him to take out the pieces using the little round knobs - he juz turn the entire board upside down to "empty" all together *pengz*

Pinkie,
tkz for sharing the coupon.
wanna buy some books which Acma bo.
now....hafta go find a printer.

Bao,
i am gonna pay for the delivery of the wooden piano. u wanna have urs delivered to my plc? since regardless of unit still hafta pay $5.
u dun nd to go far far to collect.

bao,
more shopping?!
proud.gif

mbb2,
need me to print for u? since i passing u books tomorrow...?
happy.gif

how many copies u need?

mbb2,
dun think so, since my niangjia have piano...
i scared my boy trash the piano at my furniture
proud.gif

*printed 3 copies for you liaoz~ after work maybe go borders bio bio... kekeke

GYM & partial Target update:
already in vpost USA but am disputing a charge for another parcel, apologies for the delay in shipping

pinkie,
no lah, want a few ON pieces nia... looking for sleeveless rompers for the terrors, weather too hot lah, make them wear sleeveless ones to sleep :p

got turn on fan only. they dun sleep in aircon de :p well, we also dun sleep in aircon. never have the habit; reserve only for special occasions like super hot nights!
2406113.gif

Back