Pasir Ris - lobangs

nuah,
ur last audio book - animal boogie is finally in stock liaoz... but butterfly book oos now...
shall i proceed with the 6 titles first and place for the butterfly book once it's in stock?

pink....ok loh...proceed with the 6 titles.animal boogie? thot u ordered liao and I hv the book at home? pai sei which one can send me the url?

mbb,

can check with u if 5 days 4 nites in HK...$2.6k for 3 of us?...inclusive of disney hollywood hotels and entrance and 2 downtown hotel...

mbb,
heeee, thanks!

newmummy,
the puffs is SGD8 per bottle. special price for u (cost price)
happy.gif
am selling more than that on ebay! har har har!!! tam sim lor, ordered 1 dozen, now got too many. and trying to get C to snack lesser so cannot let her see those puffs, she sure go berserk! hiding all those bottels away from her... heh heh heh

nuah,
ok, i'll proceed with the 5 titles this weekend (without the animal boogie audio book - until u confirm hor)
happy.gif

nuah,
oh interesting!
tat time u told me about melissa puzzle i also din surf/buy...
my boy still struggling with shape sorter... dunno when he'll know how to play so "chim" toys...
he quite funni... he put the round one thru liaoz, will try to squeeze all the other shapes into the same round hole... *pengz*

pinkie/nuah,
yeah, am getting puzzles mainly this time via target too. that's why started this spree
happy.gif

pinkie,
ur ah boy cute sia, everything shortcut mah!

pink,

ya loh...like wat bao said ur ah boy everything wants to do short cut...kekeke

Bao thks for starting this target spree....only twinkle thinker sale george luck puzzle and also dun quite like to sales ppl there ....

mbb,

also can recommend hotels in HK which is clean and good and easy accessible...doing research now....not sure if wanna go HK as u said May veri hot is it?

nuah,
i have split the orders - just placed orders for those with free shipping

u wanna go ahead with those w/o free shipping? for example, the 2 floor puzzles will incur dom shipping charge of USD7.61... quite ex sia

or we wait till they have free shipping then order?

only these have free shipping:
George Luck Flower Family Way Puzzle
George Luck Frog Family Way Puzzle
George Luck Christmas Tree Puzzle

bao....oh ok then I will wait till they hv free shipping lah...for the 2 floor puzzles....

wat abt the rest of the george luck puzzle? no free shippng?

the order those with free shipping 1st bah to save $$....thks yah....

aiya... acmamall webby down for "maintenance"...
will be up mon 12pm... wanted to place order one... grrr

Bao,
the BP books from The Book People arrived liao.
if you are collecting from Jxmum tis week, can help me to collect too?

otherwise, i'll collect for both of us on coming fri/sat.

my itmes are:
1.Usborne Phonics Readers Collection- 12 Books
2.Reading Together - 13 Books in a Ziplock Bag

kamsia!

Nuah,
ur package is a little ex but i guessed it's due to the Disney hotel.

my gf juz came back last mth, 3 days, 2 nites on CX plus hotel was only sgd540 per pax.
the hotel location sucks tho.

re: hotel in HK.
try to stay in Kowloon island coz it's cheaper.

Kowloon Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui is a good choice.
rooms are very small but location is fab.
surround by food n shopping (all walking distance) n max 5 mins walk to the MTR.

Prudential Hotel in Jordan is older but room size is bigger.
alot of package tour in SG stay in tis hotel.
right on top of the MTR.

tis 2 hotels are of average price with fab location.

if you wan posh, Jia is a nice boutique hotel tho location is so so.
Marriot is also very nice. good location but it's ex la. not worth it.

May's weather is still good. June onwards, dun go unless ur aim is to shop till you drop.

bao,
muakz~ roughly when amazon book will come ah? :p

nuah,
acmamall web is up and i loaded batch# 11 liaoz
happy.gif

mbb,

thks...I went HK a few yrs back and we stayed at I think Mirama hotel..location and hotel is good...clean etc...

Ya still deciding if we want to go HK or just stay in the downtown hotel...btw how long is the journey from downtown to disneyland eh ...... ..... ..... sigh sigh....

Pink,

xie xie leh...

nuah,
paiseh, i din go ikea for breakfast yesterday morning... instead made a "delivery" to mbb2 cos i went opp my place to dabao breakfast instead :p

mbb2,
did u read the wild things book?
i see/read liaoz... very cheem, dun understand why so bestseller... *pengz*

pinkie,
once my colleague passes it to me, shd be within these few days bah
happy.gif
not sure if he's bringing all the items or bit by bit, heeeeee

pink...no worries...so I hv how many books with at ur hse huh?

yesterday morning we also not home...went to Tampinese 1...aiyo so disaapointed leh

bao,
hurray!
hehehehe... paiseh to trouble you and your collig...

nuah,
total 14 books
happy.gif

ur next list ordered yesterday (heng webby up by last nite) so shud reach me in 1wk+ time cos will catch acma's thur indent to US
happy.gif

re: tampines 1
yeah, agree it's lousy...
manpukku Q 1/2hr to get in, realized it's by ajisen den sian 1/2... den anyhow put japanese signage end up i blur blur kena confused... food of cos sucks...

i heard there's a yamazaki bakery... shud be good.
me only went to yamakawa supermart and nothing fancy...

oh and no per entry parking on weekends... *pengz*

oh btw... i wun be loading any acma orders from next week 'cos i going vacation for 1wk+ in mid may
happy.gif

now oni left 1 nuah's butterfly book on my kiv list
happy.gif

nuah,
bad news, your amazon items din make it in time for my colleague. he only returned with mbb & pinkie's books

i'll have to ask the hotel to arrange for DHL to pick up the items and send back to SGP. will update u on this

Nuah,
ya, Mirama Hotel is quite good.
it's actually between Kowloon n Prudential Hotel (so tat you can have a better pic of the location).

from Disney to downtown is abt 40 mins by MTR (inclds trf time).

Bao,
i have made arrangement with Jxmun to collect the books tis coming friday morning.
i picked up yours too?

we can exchange books over the weekend
happy.gif

Pinkie,
thank you for the special delivery :
all tis award winning book hor, hafta read adding own version of "salt n pepper".

i told Meg tat the Wild Things are naughty friends/bad company etc.
Meg asked me why Max wanna sail home at the end?
i explained to her tat no matter how far she drifted from me, mummy will miss her and she can always come home to mummy.

hee...must use abit of imagination.

most of the time, i change the story lines or use daily example of her behaviour/habit to explain the story to her.

X is still young. may be a little diff to do tat but no harm starting. you can do the questioning n anwering urself first.
thru tis method, the child will learn to tink n answer and also share their imagination with you.

mbb,

ya I also chg the story line in the book in order for C to understand .... now she can memorise some story liao....kekeke

think we decided not to go HK liao...stick to old plan for now....OZ in sept or Oct...so maybe we planning to go short trip over the wkends to relaz in resort if we can find one that is good....any recommendation? we are thinking btw club Meb and banyan tree in bintan

nuah,
no my colleague din manage to get your amazon items in time, now getting the hotel to prepare the docs for rerouting. hopefully wun be to painful.... yikes!

pinkie/mbb,
i have ur books with me now. later bring home.

pinkie,
in this case, maybe later tonite i drop by ur place and we 'exchange' our loot yah? heeeeeeeeeee

nuah,
i was tallying your total damage i also faint...

mbb2,
nonid to thank... i get to meet Meg leh...
she has very beautiful eyes - oni caught a glance... C look like daddy or mommy more?

bao,
kam siah many many!
eh today after work maybe go gia gia... dunno what time reach home leh...
somemore didn't bring ur books out with me...grrr
i let u know when i reach home and we see how bah
happy.gif

got this from babycenter...

Where the Wild Things Are, by Maurice Sendak
In this classic tale, young Max gets too rowdy and is sent to his room, where his imagination (and perhaps his time-out-induced anger) whisks him off to where the wild things are. The language is stirring and fun to read, from Max's command to "Let the wild rumpus start!" to the monsters' cry, "Please don't go. We'll eat you up, we love you so. But Max said 'No.'" The illustrations are intricate so toddlers and their parents have lots of detail to pore over.

mbb2,
u so fast read the book to Meg liaoz ah?
my books all keep in cupboard cos i'm kinda like stocking up... he can't handle boardbooks still
sad.gif

Bao
Did you receive my trf? Did it on Sunday. Thanks for Organic puffs haven't open up for her yet. hehehe

huh,

no leh. i managed to order 1 puzzle previously thru the same spreer also, can be delivered to vpost ah

mbb,
sorry, forgot to reply to ur qn earlier re jxmum
happy.gif
was hoping to be able to collect before friday if possible. if i can pick up from her, i'll collect yours too. else i bother you to collect for me on friday hor. thanks!!

Back