Pasir Ris - lobangs

Pink,

ya this C beri sporty...even her teachers said that whenever they go playgrd to cycle etc...she knows how to ride etc when I did not even teach her..also she can even played scooter...hahahaha...my parents said she is very daring and brave compare to my chubby nephew...hahahah........

mbb,
i try to see if he can get those items. not sure he has time to go shopping bo! cos he's only in london on certain days so if can deliver to the hotel will be easier
happy.gif

psst psst,
for the dangdang orders hor, i'm trying a small batch first. see if it's successful. hubby helped to trf the payment to dangdang, if can go thru and get delivered, i can take orders for u gals liao. but hor, delivery to SIN not prompt de, depending on when his partner's coming back. so can place order only if you dun need them urgently yah

Bao,
kamsia berry berry much!

re: Dang Dang.
not urgent. you figure it out then help me to order la
happy.gif

really really dun wan #3 huh?
ur mum is such great help. can reconsider
happy.gif

Nuah,
tats great!
how much is the 1 to 1 lesson?

mbb,

1 to 1 cost $45 per half hr....so gonna let her get used to the coach 1st and see how she progress than swich her to group which is $25 per half hour..2 in a grp...

bao,

the dang dang orders...u load meh? if no would like to cancel some items as i hv bought some chinese flashcards for C liao...btw u still hv the list of items I sent to u..can forward to me boh...xie xie

also will wait for Kidsurplus order to arrive so that I can collect all from u..btw I still hv not pay u for TCP and kidsurplus yah...

yoohoo,
my dangdang parcel has been received successfully by hubby's office! yeah yeah yeah!!!

can start sending me your orders le.

1) hubby is using china's interbank trf
2) the charges will be in RMB based on the exchange rate on the order date
3) there'll be a transfer fee as his bank is located in a different city from dangdang's appointed bank

mbb, i still have ur order list, u wanna revise?

opening a Target spree. pls send orders to my co email hor...
happy.gif
am getting some floor puzzles, too bad amazon doesnt have free shipping on those, tsk tsk tsk

which shop in Great world sells lego accessories. Iam looking for wheel based lego duplo pieces. Is it available in GW? Can someone give me the phone number so that I can call and check.

thanks in advance.

usha,

GW do sell loose pcs of Duplo bt not sure if they hv wat you want...off hand I dun hv the nos with me..will give u tonite...

Bao,

yeah great..so can collect all my items from u liao...yippy hurray...maybe tomolo nite...

Bao,
just curious, if the item you order did not arrive in the hotel on time. how?
i am always tempted to order stuffs n have it sent to my hotel but at times, my flt may cancel etc.

mbb/nuah,
then have to ask DHL to route it back to SIN lor!

oh, yest's parcel not from kidsurplus, alamak. pai seh. turned out to be another parcel cos my biz manager din tell me from where and i assumed it was kidsurplus! hopefully will get it today
happy.gif

Bao,
ic. so next year, i can be the DHL liao la
happy.gif

Jshopper item haven arrive rite?
i TT to you tonite. last nite, laptop down....going kai kai later.

mbb,
jshoppers arrived liao loh! can be collected le

heeee, when u return back to work, must tell us when u fly to US, we send orders to your lux hotels! hiak hiak hiak!!

mbb,

yeah tell me whenever u fly lah so that we can order stuffs...kekeke

Bao,
Oh no...will my items arrived in time...if re-route to Sin I hv to pay more right
sad.gif
Sob sob sob....

Wow u hv such a nice biz manager leh
happy.gif
Ok let me know if kidsurplus arrived then I go collect everything

Pinkie,
waitress
happy.gif

Bao,
ok. i go over to ur mom's tmr ard 11.
haven reach home yet but so kpo...hafta check in while at cafe. keee kee keeee

mbb,
why you so on??? checking in while gai gai? hehehehehe

kidsurplus,
OK, finally arrived. at least this time the biz manager confirmed it's from kidsurplus, kekekekeke

thanks pinkie!

anyone keen in Target? closing this weeekend
happy.gif

newmummy,
kidsurplus ready for collection le

nuah,
OTC & kidsuplus ready for collection too
happy.gif

mbb,
u still have the GYM redemption & amazon books still pending, wanna wait for all then collect?

bao,

I also hv TCP right? Will most likely collect from ur mom tonite on the way home...OTC, TCp and kidsuplus ;) how much I owe u for kidsuplus huh?

nuah,
pai seh, pls use second email. i forgot to split the cost of your item by half cos i also ordered the same set
happy.gif

newmummy,
okies, reserve 1 bottle for u, later i calculate the costing then let u know how much per bottle hor

Bao,
heee....i went to visit ur mum liao
happy.gif

Pinkie,
dun tell you......
batch 9 n 10 got my books bo?
need those anger manangement books for my Meg Meg.

mbb2,
wah, dun tell me den i start to wild guess liaoz.. kekeke

batch# 9
mbb2's meatball, anger & our wild things book!!
nuah's 1 OOS audio book
bao's 1 OOS spy book + batch# 7's pending book

batch# 10
all nuah & my books... kekeke
happy.gif

Back