PART TIME MAID NEEDED IN YISUN/SEMB AREA

Hi

I'm also looking for a part time cleaner to come in once a week on Saturday morning. Woodlands. Any recommendations? Pls PM me. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi

Im in Sengkang and looking for a part-time cleaning lady for weekDAY.

$10/hr for general household cleaning.

Kindly PM me if anyone has good recommendations. Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

Any part time cleaner at Sengkang can be recommend to me?
I need part time cleaner at this Friday (18/oct), to clean up my new house. Due to I'm pregnant unable to climb up and down to do cleaning..

If the part time cleaner doing well, I may need her to do weekly for me..

Willing to pay $10/hr for part time cleaner in Sembawang, fortnightly every Sat (3-4hrs). Pls email me if you have lobang or recommendations (no agent fee pls) tks cheers!!

hi all,
could someone recommend me a responsible part time cleaner, i m staying in woodlands, 10 mins walk to admiralty mrt

kindly pm me the details, thanks so much
happy.gif

hi, to all looking for a pat-time maid i highly recommend my pt maid,
she's been working for us 3yrs up to now.she's honest,trustworthy,meticulous,hard working,and able to work independently.i was helping her to find more job,her some of her job go back there own country for good.if any one interested her pls pm me...thank's a lot

hi roseann, can you please give me your pt maid's contact? how much does she charge per hour? and any specific locations she doesn't serve?

hi lynnette,As far as i'm concerned she is charging $12 per hr with minimum 4hrs per visit.I suggest you call her for her cell no.93756508 her name beth

Hi my name is Song and I stay opposite Redhill MRT station. Both I and my wife are working. I need someone to come to my house to do cleaning once a week during weekday. For a start, I hope she can come on weekend for 4hrs/wk. Once I’m confident with her work and character she can come on weekday afternoon when no one is at home.

I’m also looking part timers who can help me fetch my kid from a childcare near tanjong pagar mrt to my house on weekdays.

S$10/hr
Please recommend thanks!!
Song
Tel 96157853

I'm looking for a part time cleaner ($10/hr for 3 or 4 hrs) in Sembawang, fortnightly (day & time can be arranged). Pls PM if you have recommendations. Thanks!

Hi. I just started my part time maid a month ago. She's thorough and meticulous. I'm paying 12/hour for Sunday morning every fortnight. I may increase the sessions to weekly when I've given birth. She stays in Yishun. Pm me if u need her contact.
happy.gif

I'm looking for a part time cleaner in Woodlands, fortnightly Pls PM if you have recommendations.

Thanks!

Hi

I am looking for a good PT Maid who is willing to work:

twice a week = 1 wkday evening & 1 wkend morning
hours = 3 to 4 hours
location = springside, upper thomson

Please recommend me if anyone has got a contact. I can be reached [email protected]

Thanks.

Am looking for a part time cleaner to do ironing n cleaning fortnightly for 3-4 hours per session.
Location at woodlands/ admiralty area. Pls email me if there's any recommendation. [email protected]. Thanks!

i had a lady maid who can understand english who is charging $15 dollar per hour too. honest and reliable and fast. you can contact me 83990572. helping her to find more employer.

Hi,

can try calling my part time maid Mdm You aka Ah Mei @ 98917138. been using her for the past 3 months, no complains and hardworking lady.

She only speaks Mandarin.

Hi,

can try calling my part time maid Mdm You aka Ah Mei @ 98917138. been using her for the past 3 months, no complains and hardworking lady.

She only speaks Mandarin.

I'm looking for a part time helper who could help me clean my house on a weekly basis. I'm comfortable on any weekdays, approx. 4-5hrs..
Anyone have any good recommendations, please email me at [email protected]

I'm willing to pay between $12 to $14 per hour.

Thank you!

Hi,
I'm looking for a part time helper for weekly cleaning at woodlands area.

I'm comfortable on any weekdays/ weekends, approx. 4hrs..
Anyone have any good recommendations, please email me at [email protected]

I'm willing to pay between $12 per hour.

looking for a part time cleaner charging $10-13 in AMK, plspm me if anyone has a good one. Non malay needed.

Im also looking for a part-time helper in Yishun. Prerably 2x a week on weekdays. Do household chores, clean the house, wash bathrooms, help to wash/dry clothes. Pls PM me. thanks!
(need Chinese-speaking as my mum doesnt know other languages.)

Hi,

I am looking for a permamant PT maid in Sengkang weekly on Sat morning for 3 hrs, budget around $12. Pls pm me if there is any gd recommendations.

Thanks

Just a word of caution! Never use a partime maid by the name of Beth, hp no.93756508 . She will steal from your home and send the stuff back to the phillippines for sale. Anyway it's illegal to employ anyone registered under someone else's name. Likewise, the person who let her register under your name, you may get into trouble if found out by MOE.

Back