Part Time Confinement Lady

mum05

Hi, anyone knows of any CL who wld like to do only parttime work? We'd be getting a maid, so household chores, looking after older child, etc will be mainly taken care of by the maid.

Just need the CL (frm am to pm) to bathe newborn, teach maid to cook confinement food/handle newborn after she leaves.

thks jes, I'm actually looking for temp PT CL = 2-4wks 1/2day only. not full day... is yr MIL willing to take on?

Hi,

Am looking for part-time CL (am to pm). EDD Mid Apr, staying in Yishun.

No need to do household chores. Purely take care of baby and mummy + confinement food.

Anyone to recommend? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi,

Looking for part-time CL too. Just taking care of baby and cooking confinment food. Staying at choa chu kang, anyone to recommend?

Hi. I just need someone to help bathe baby for first weeks or so.in mid sept. Anyone staying near cck?

Hi

if anyone interested to get a cl, do pm me.

I am from feb 2011 thread. My current cl is so much better than my previous one. You can meet up with her if you want as she stays in singapore.

Hello,

I know of a Singaporean Part time/Day time CL. KKH Certified, can handle infants and cooks confinement meals too.

Her rates are:

Part Time

=========

$18/hr (transport included) min. 4 hours

Any slot between: 10am till 4pm

Deposit: $50 (to book), Daily payment clearance.

Day-Time : S$100 per day (min. 4 days)

========

Working Hours: 10am till 4pm

Public holidays, Sat & Sun excluded.

Deposit: $200 (to book), Full Payment on her first day of work.

Not sure if the rates were steep but I indeed gotten her services (for 10 days) thru my friend's contact when my freelance CL "fly kite" on me.

fyi...

After her services, I decided to engage a CL from an agency... therefore, my CL was dealt with smoothly and I recuperated well. This time for my #02, I decided to use back the same agency whom I've engaged during my #01 confinement.

PM Me... i can share her contacts. She's of early forties and she's quite flexible and had great initiatives...

For Good Confinement Lady.. U can call Auntie Choo @ hp:98476976

She a non-stay CL can cook delcious CL Food with different method on 28days, Honest & great experience & Flexible lady.....u call her meet her & find out yourself...

@ hp:98476976

I just finish my confinement.

My part-time CL is great pm me if you need her contact.

She cooks really good food.

Her rates are about 60 to 80 per day depending on location.

Very bright and cheery aunty.

Cheers

hi.. i do a part time confinement nanny services. im 32 yrs old wit 4 kids,stay bukit batok.. my rates is $350 for 14days / $650 for 28days..(6 hrs) sun off day, deposit 100 for booking. tks.. pls do email me at [email protected] or call 9370-9975

hi.. i do a part time confinement nanny services. im 32 yrs old wit 4 kids,stay bukit batok.. my rates is $350 for 14days / $650 for 28days..(6 hrs) sun off day, deposit 100 for booking. tks.. pls do email me at [email protected] or call 9370-9975

Hi i'm looking for experience part-time CL (am to pm). EDD Sept, staying in Sembawang.

Purely take care of baby and mummy + laundry + confinement food.

Anyone to recommend?

Pls email me contact and rate at [email protected]

me also looking for non- stay cl , lives in pasir ris , need cl to fetch 2 gals aged 9 & 11 from school . ( school 5 mins walk away) . cook lunch & dinner for family & me. marketing , once a week . laundry for whole family of 4 using washing machine. Edd end aug . kindly sms me at 94738049

My auntie has exPerience in doing confinement. She is located at bukit panjang. She can do stay-in also. Anyone interested can PM me. Thanks!

my cl just start one week plus. But feel she not so good. coz she always request bread , oatmilk, biscuit, milo, ....etc. i though she and me just eat wat she cook? I am still thinking want to change the cL or not? anyone can advise? Thanks

Zizimama....

What are you talking about? You mean you want to change her just B'cos you don want to 'provide food' for her?! You are no difference from those employers that 'Starve' their maid!!!

Pardon me for being FRANK here.... I think you are the 'problem'.

hi gigi,

i am not mean no supplier food for her. i am not that person. i mean my house have oatmilk. But she request package one, biscuit also request a brand..... i am not good in english. may be u misundering wat i mean. now u let me feel so guilty...

You muz provide for her even mean to buy a diff brand.... But do not indulge her to buy too much... Enough is enough.

Besides, this reason doesn't warrant a replacement. If she is unhygienic upwards yr infant or have bad attitude or even not proactive... Then change her immediately!

yes i also don mind she eat anything but just don complaint the brand not she want. U know what i mean? she also asking my mum buy 豆花 .. other thing for her. is it ok too?

She also put my bb at sofa and just walk alway to bring rocker to living and put bb down to rocker. and enjoy watch TV everynight.... is it the CL good? i have no experience. So need to advise. Thanks

If u mind her watching tv everynight, you test her if today with no tv and watch if she protest or show temper... You reason with her to have infant priorities first. How often does she feed yr infant or fed with yr breast milk or FM?

i don mind she eat anything and watch TV when bb sleep. But don complaint the brand not she want. and don put bb at sofa alone and just walk away. I think i also don complaint so much...

Hopefully she really can take care of bb. and thanks for your advised...

Hi, I am looking for a day time CL. EDD is early October. Any recommendation? You may PM me with the contact info and rate too. Thanks!

Hey October_Mom! Can't seem to PM you!

I'm offering Daytime Confinement Nanny Service (8am-6pm/ Weekdays, 5.5days)

- Cooking of confinement meals for mommy (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner*Cooking of dinner for family if necessary too)

- Babycare

- Laundry of mommy and baby

- Wet marketing when necessary

- Additional service like simple household chores, are also available

maybe you would like to send me an email [email protected]

Hi , I'm looking for a part time CL for 2 weeks just to bath my girl & cook confinement food for me . Can leave after everything is done . Staying near kallang MRT . Any recommendation ?

Hi GiGi,

I think it is kind of late for me to post.. but for me, i will change... cus it is no good for teh CL if you dun like her also..

Hi, I'm looking for part-time for Mid of Dec...just handling my newborn and cooking. I stay in AMK Area. Any recommendation?

Hi mummies and all, i am also looking for a part time CL. I am due in Early March/Feb 2012.

Just need part time, maybe half a day or up till 4pm. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Am staying in Woodlands.

Pls pm or text me 92700867

Hi,

So Daytime CL does not stays overnight? They cook confinement food, laundry and housework too? Do they normally work wkends too?

Hi all, I am looking for a day time CL to help me out. Likely to due in end Jun/early Jul 2012 and I'm staying in Punggol. Anyone has contacts or is interested can drop me a msg or sms me? Thanks a lot! 83333416

First of all, I would like to say a big thank you to Meiyu for your post in the forum. If not for your post, I wouldn’t have found such a great confinement nanny that we are very grateful for.

What happen is, I delivered my 2nd child on the 6th of Oct. But due to some medical condition, my son has to be put in NICU and I eventually only start my confinement on the 15th of Oct. Originally, it was a confinement nanny named Karen, but she was overseas, so she had a replacement cover for her until she comes back.

The replacement’s name is Auntie Hua from Segamat. She was so irresponsible and hot tempered. First night when baby came back from hospital, he kept crying every hour or so, me and my hubby both knows that he is being fed enough already, but the Auntie Hua kept on saying he is hungry and wants to feed. She kept on persuading us to purchase formula milk for him to drink at night so that she can rest at night too…she did mention she doesn’t provide service in the middle of the night…

When we politely as her to help with simple household chores like sweeping and mopping (sweep every other day and mop once a week will do…) she initially agreed…but when the time comes…she doesn’t do it…When I politely remind her…she lost her temper and said “I come here to do confinement…not maid …” When I told her Karen also agreed on the household chores portion…her blunt reply is…”Then you ask her to do …ask her come replace me when she comes back…”

Long story short, after 2 days, she left without finding any replacement. She even had the cheek to demand 2 ½ days of salary. So to warn the rest, please be careful of replacement nannies especially her. Her contact is +60 12 745 0776.

Next few posts will be dedicated for our lifesaver…Siew Ling Jie…

No words can describe how grateful we are to Siew Ling Jie…When we first saw Meiyu’s post, my hubby called Siew Ling Jie straight away, she just happened to finish her confinement with Meiyu. I told her our situation, she said she has to discuss with her husband first because she strained her ligament when she slipped and fell while mopping the floor. After 1 hour or so…she called back saying she will help me, but she needs 3 days of rest first. So for the 3 days, my hubby became the confinement daddy…

When Siew Ling Jie arrived, the first thing she mentioned is that both her and her husband also hope that she can help us out because she knows its not easy having to find last minute replacements and we were left there hanging desperately…

The next few weeks was wonderful…Her sense of responsibility, thoughtfulness, encouragement, helpfulness, professionalism and many many more positive traits of hers, let us feel very at ease and relieved.

She requested to do sweeping instead of using our vacuum cleaner is because she doesn’t want to wake the baby and mummy up. She diligently sweep and mop the floor EVERYDAY even before we wake up!! She never fail to sit beside me when I am up breastfeeding my boy in the middle of the night. Offering the Longan Red Date Tea to me every time. She took care of my baby boy ever so gently and delicately as if he is her own precious.

She is always very cheerful and happy…sharing with us everything under the sun!!

She keeps our sanitized milk bottle in a container she asked us to purchase, which is proven to be very handy!! She taught us a few handy tricks when it comes to cleaning baby’s bottom, leaving soaked cotton pads in a small container to clean his bottom.

She will diligently clean the kitchen every time she cooks, making sure she cleans all the hard to reach corner. Floor is always squeaky clean in the kitchen.

When she accompanies my hubby to the market, she is definitely a SUPER PRO!! What type of fish is good, what type of vegetables to buy and a lot more!!

I think I can go on a lot more, but I will just leave it as that first.

Her food…FWAAAHHHHH!!!!~ I will post photos of her food in the next few posts!! Its mouthwatering both for my confinement menu and the normal food my hubby and Siew Ling Jie eat.

Below are the photos of the food she cooked for our family…Ever had western food for your confinement diet? Hehe…

I have to apologize, I cant upload the photos here because the size allowable is too small...I dont want to do injustice for Siew Ling Jie...So below is the link to my photobucket with all the confinement food...Enjoy!!

http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa438/paybenghui/Confinement%20Food/

Below are the details of Siew Ling Jie

Name: Siew Ling Jie

Singapore Contact: +65 81195431

Malaysia Contact: +60 137067061 or +60 127609538

Please call for booking as soon as you know you are pregnant to avoid disappointment!!

The number of calls per day wanting to hire her is like hotline!! (She will still put our baby and me as priority and tell them to call back only at night when she is free.)

Just mention Minghui & Jeffrey when you call...This will let her better know where all the calls are coming from...Like what Meiyu said...Siew Ling Jie helps more with recommendation...

Thank you once again Siew Ling Jie, I hope you can be our Confinement Nanny in future for the next 2!!

Genevieve : does that Siew Ling Jie do part time confinment? From what you say, it seems like she do Full time. I think this is a wrong place to post.

Anyway, am looking for a part time CL that does what a CL do but doesnt stay over. 8-5pm(mon-fri) Im due on Apr end 2012. Thus, im in need of a CL soon cos next year dragon baby. Im staying at Marsiling area.

I'm looking for an experience part-time confinement lady for 4-6 hrs/day. Must be able to teach cooking of confinement food & takes care of baby well. Housework will be taken care of by maid.

Pls PM me if interested & let me know how much you charge.

i am looking for day time confinement lady 4-6 hours for 1-2 weeks to help my wife, baby and teach my maid. please email me or pm me contacts. thanks

Hi there, I'm looking for a part-time babysitter to babysit at my home in Hougang from Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm. The babysitter will assist the grandmother, who is the primary caregiver for my five month old baby, with light babysitting and houshold chores like baby laundry, and food preparation for baby and family (no need for cooking for family, just preparing the ingredients).

It would be great if you can PM me if you have any contacts to share or if you are interested.

Hi, I'm looking for daytime confinement lady. EDD early June-2012. Am staying at Sembawang area.

Please PM me if you have any recommendation. Thanks.

Hi, i'm looking for daytime confinement lady too. work for Mon-Fri only (2 to 3 weeks).im staying at hougang. EDD mid June 2012. please sms or PM me if you have any recommendation (85008022). thanks

Back