Painful Menses

Hope4best

Hi all, I am new here..have been trying to conceive going 1 year soon.
Would like to ask if anyone have painful menses and after trying TCM, is your menses relieved from pain?
Is painful menses confirm means unhealthy or something wrong?

Hi, it depends on everyone's constitution. Some people have painful mc but some people not. Having painful mc is related to many factors' including your daily routine, eating habit and so on.
I used to have painful mc during my fist job because of heavy pressure, irregular diet, and lack of sleep. After I changing my job. I keep regular daily routine and quit drinking iced and cold food or beverages, my mc become smoother and not painful.

Hi all, I am new here..have been trying to conceive going 1 year soon.
Would like to ask if anyone have painful menses and after trying TCM, is your menses relieved from pain?
Is painful menses confirm means unhealthy or something wrong?

I have painful menses, too. But I didn't try TCM to relieve my pain because I have uterine fibroid. I'm afraid that TCM will make my fibroid become bigger.... when I suffer from period pain, I usually put some disposable heat pads upon abdomen to relieve the pain. I heard that women who have healthy uterus don't feel pain during period, so I think if I feel painful, that means my uterus is not healthy enough...

Back