P2 at Punggol View Primary School

cass1475

Hi there, any parents interested to sent your kid to Punggol View Primary School for P2?

I intent to transfer my girl to this new school for P2 next year but checked with MOE and the school they only take in P1 currently and will consider to take in P2 if there is a demand.

So, if anyone that intent to transfer your kid to this new school (P2), please email to [email protected] for the request as they will consider to open P2 class only if there a amount of request.

If you need further information about the school can go to this link:

http://www.punggolviewpri.moe.edu.sg/cos/o.x?c=/wbn/pagetree&func=view&rid=1160719

I really hope can transfer my girl to here coz I just staying next blk of it and is so convenience for us and my girl not need so tired have to wake up so early everyday just to catch the school bus....

Hi! I am keen to transfer my girl there too!
happy.gif
Do u have any idea how many p2 applicants r there already?? I have emailed to the address u mentioned but haven't heard anything yet... :-/ What is the min no. they need to start a new class at p2 level? Just wanna guage the chances of transferring there....

I wrote to them, they said they only has primary 1 for year 2013. Any updated info yet?

Back