P1 Exam Papers for Practice?

hi ladies

i have p1 papers (eng, math, chi) from top schools. they are last yr papers (yr 2007). wondering if any1 keen to exchange ?

hi eve, mine is in hard copy. i can photocopy for u but u got to come my place to collect and pay for the copies. each subject is one stack coz consist of mid yr and end yr papers.

mayb if more mum keen, then the copying will be cheaper?

hello, i bought mine through this stall in marine parade. can deliver to doorstep. call 98518229/98518226

My daughter is going to first grade in us. I would like to stay in touch with " what's going on " in Singapore. I wander if anyone Is interested in exchanging homework /tips .

wow! shmum, that's interesting!

a complete set (eng+chinese+maths) costs about S$35... i spent S$70 recently for 2 sets (p1+p2) but they deliver to my house...

nice sharing

hi folks, just joined this forum. My hubby is boss of www.wecaretuition.com. He is giving out free 2007 P1-P6 exams papers FREE to any one keen. Just sms Marcus at 81800978 your email address and he will give you the link to download absolutely free! Hope all of you can benefit from it. Cheers.

I was searching a few websites and found there are couple of online sites selling past exam papers. Before I purchase, l stumble this blogsite which has a report made to compare the different offering each of those online website selling exam papers.

I was surprise by the price gap offered by different websites for the same thing (which is the past exam papers of those top schools). Luckily I did not buy the papers when I found one in my initial search. Otherwise, I would be overpay!

The blogsite with the comparison offers is at http://mywhite-space.blogspot.com

Hi, go without the sg.. u will get it..
happy.gif

Hi mummies, if you have no more use for your kids' P1/P2 CA and/or SA papers, can you kindly pass them to me? Thank you.

Back