Ovarian cyst 8cm

jessolivier

In 2012 I found out I got 7cm right ovarian cyst. Found out becouse its torsion and very painful like you have appendix.
In 2022 while TTC I found out I got another cyst 8 cm size in my left ovary.
both cyts are dermoid cyst.
I googled looking for best surgeon doing laparoscopic, since Im afraid it might torsion again so I decided to remove it asap.

google bring me to choose dr Anthony Siow from ASC clinic gleanagles hospital.
I got in on 23rd june and out on 25th june.

the recovery very fast. I use binder to help me walk and its really helpful.
Dr Siow is very helpful, and easy to communicate & interactive. With almost scarless , and in my case only 2 days unbearable pain (but they give you painkiller anw) and very fast recovery. I personally not have any regret and recommend him to anyone having pelvic surgery

oh and one thing I like about him is he is very caring, and very fast respond when I emailed him. And also he is no longer deliver baby and focus on pelvic surgery such as cyst, fibroi, myom, etc. and him being focus make me sure that Im choosing the right docs.

I've had a similar experience but with uterine fibroids. My previous gynae wanted me to have a hysterectomy but I felt that it was too extreme, and in my heart I know that despite my older age, I still wanted to get pregnant soon. I visited Dr Chris Ng (I know him to offer fertility consults as well) and though I was already tired from always having to undergo exams, I decided to trust him and went for another series of tests. He confirmed my fibroids, but instead of recommending a hysterectomy, he offered a minimally invasive procedure to remove the fibroids and at the same time preserve my fertility. Of course, I went for this procedure. More than his skill as a doctor, I'm more thankful to Dr Ng for being caring and compassionate. He made sure that I knew my options when it comes to my health.

Back