***+++Ocean - The Book People #29 (10% TBP discount) +++***

oceans

As requested.

Ongoing spree till 16/11/2014, 11am.

Please proceed with payment. No need confirmation.

Spree Website:
https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web..._tbp?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100

Please note that I am unable to provide services, advices on product or shipping. However, shipping is always higher as the books are heavy, and the cost of shipping can be much higher than the initial cost of the book.

Do not join if you are fussy and impatient. This is because I really need all your help to monitor update from this thread and remind me jus in case I missed replying u...

SPREE FORMAT:

NICK:
Email:
Collection:

1. Item name:
URL: (Ensure that it works)
Quantity:
Price (£):

Total no of items: ___
Total USD: £____
Total SGD: Price(£) x 2.25 X 0.9 = S$_____

Payment Date:
Payment Amt:
Ref:
(Use ur forum nick if using internet banking tt or keep a copy of ur tt receipt if using atm)
-------------------------------------------

Please proceed with payment once your order had been placed. No confirmation required.

Account to transfer to: POSB Savings 118-11415-9

Exchange rate: Fixed at 2.25 (to topup if rate increased)

*Collection method :
1) Woodland Drive - Weekday after 8.30 and weekend TBA (strictly by appointment only)
2) Bishan St 12 on selected Weekends - Usually Sat between 4.45pm to 5.30pm (NB: Not every weekend, maybe only once a month)
3) Normal Post / Registered Post (less than 2kg)
- Advise to use registered post as I would not be responsible for loss of items
- S$0.60 to S$0.80 and above for paper and scotch tape cost to be charge on top of postage.
4) Courier - S$8 per residential address (up to 6kg)

Due to lack of storage space, all items must be collected within 6 weeks from update on thread.

The above collection venues and timing are based on best knowledge, and may be subject to change. Actual collection venue and time will be advise when items are ready for collection Please email me for collection arrangement.

Ocean's Terms and Conditions:©
1. NO PAYMENT = NO ORDER unless requests made. But pls honour ur orders.
a) 1st Payment on Items ordered
b) 2nd Payment on shipping & postage/ courier (if any). If exchange rate increased or GST is charged, you will have to topup too.
2. I will not be responsible for delay, missing, defective or erroneous items shipped by merchant/singpost/vpost or damaged items during shipping & mailing or items retained by authories.
3. Spree may be cancelled if response is poor or due to personal matter.
4. Please be prepared to wait 6-10 wks after orders placed for the items to arrive (provided that there is no delay).
5. Use your SMH Forum nick when making payment via internet transfer.
6. No cancellation upon payment or once order had been placed.
7. Kindly PM me or email me
[email protected] after you transfered with ur contact number and transaction details:-
a) By ATM (keep copy of record for safety reason) or internet transfer (use your forum nick)
b) Transaction details such as date, time, amount, ref number.
8. Pls indicate your nick and spree title in subject title in ur email.
9. Collection arrangement is to be made via email. No HP arrangement as I do not have free outgoing sms /outgoing calls. Must give 24 hrs advance notice.
10. Shipping must be paid before collection. No payment no collection.
11. HP must be exchange upon confirmation of meeting for ease of meetup.
12. The collection venue and time are based on my best knowledge and may change/cancelled if not feasible. Actual collection point and date will be advised.
13. Pls collect ur items within 4 weeks after updates posted on this thread. If not, items will be posted for sale to recover cost. No refund.
14. Bookmark & Check thread for updates.
15. Please note that I do not provide customer service and will not be responsible for any complaints/dissatisfaction on product issues.
16. Do allow 4 working days for me to reply and please do not join if you are fussy or disagree with any of the above.

New Spree Organisers, please do not copy & paste from my T&C or thread by just changing to your name. This is basic courtesy. Do create your own. Thanks.

Do note that I may be slow in replying on weekdays. Due to no free outgoing sms, hp is only exchanged once the meetup is confirmed.

By joining this spree, it is deemed that you are acceptable to the above. Do not join me if you cannot accede to any of the above (eg. collection point, fixed exchange rate, email arrangement, etc.)
Your understanding is appreciated.

For quick response, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Ocean's Sprees
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3808052.html?1316244771
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/picture-books-vtec-toys-leapfrog-dvds.123669/
http://www.facebook.com/Look4Oceans

Hi,
I understand that TBP do ships internationally. Is it cheaper to ship via vpost as compared to TBP shipment? Please advise. Thanks

Back