Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

• 10 x ageLOC Body Shaping Gel (150ml) Left 1pc
  • 10 x ageLOC Dermatic Effects (150ml) Left 3 pcs
Selling each at $50 sms at 90025730 buying 2pcs and above more discount :)

LifePak brand new set unopen fresh from nuskin store each at $80 nett (SOLD OUT)
Free delivery any place in singapore.

TRA at special rate now last 4 set. Last 2 set

Sms at 90025730

Can R2 be taken together with TRA?
Who has taken R2, is it good?

Hi

R2 can complement TRA and results had proved to be better. I took TRA in Feb but only started R2 in late April till now. I had seen improvement in complexion n other areas. My friends n mil had also seen various improvements in their health.

Feel free to contact me at 82226291, Pameela or email [email protected] :)

I took TRA I

HPB (Health Promotion Board) has launched 'Lose weight and win a car or holiday' project to fight increasing obesity issue in Singapore. Lose 3kg and you have a chance. However, the weight lost cannot be too fast!!

What is the best way to lose weight healthily, not too fast and look healthy, younger? Definitely is The Right Approach(TRA).

Take TRA, lose weight and have a chance to win a car/holiday!!

I can help you! Contact me at [email protected]

Hi,

Nu Skin products for sale
1. TRA (3mths) $1600 ( by monthly also can)
2. ageloc R2 $150/mth
3. ageloc Galvanic face spa + 2 boxes face gel $480
4. ageloc Galvanic bady spa + dermatic cream + shaping gel $480
5. ageloc transformation set (cleanse & tone, future serum, day cream and night cream) $420

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thank you.
Hi what is the expiry date?

Hi All...

very long time didn't visit this site, sigh to see it became a lelong place instead of sharing good tips of weight management for mummies who seeking long term solution.

Whether TRA or TR90, it is never meant to be pills buy & go, the key success is to learn the useful tips of weight loss, tips of maintaining from a responsible certified weight management consultant.

some of the mummies may hav buy this program, some has good result some not... why the same set of product has different outcome?

Calling all TRA consultants who has strong helping heart that still in this line, let's share how to do use TRA, TR90 effectively

Hi Rachel

I can share with you my own experience and the knowledge I had acquired during the program.
My coach is quite good, a bit naggy though. She will watsapp me everyday asking me what I eat, and if I take my supplements and drink enough water bla bla bla...
She will then go through my diet and advise accordingly. Although very lor soo, but very patient......she did more than 10 cases with 90% success rate.
I guess some people fail because they did not follow the consultant's advise.

Welcome you to watsapp me anytime at 83184231.

Hi All...

very long time didn't visit this site, sigh to see it became a lelong place instead of sharing good tips of weight management for mummies who seeking long term solution.

Whether TRA or TR90, it is never meant to be pills buy & go, the key success is to learn the useful tips of weight loss, tips of maintaining from a responsible certified weight management consultant.

some of the mummies may hav buy this program, some has good result some not... why the same set of product has different outcome?

Calling all TRA consultants who has strong helping heart that still in this line, let's share how to do use TRA, TR90 effectively

Hi Rachel,

I have been this forum selling TRA product for many month and notice alot of mummies try their own way to slim down using TRA products.
Thru the feedback i have with some of the mummies was given wrong advise or even tell mummies to double dose the pills to get better effect. Which im seriouly think is wrong. I hope all mummies know which is best for them. Alot of mummies because of saving money bought those near expires product ended up not much different without taking. I'm saying this because my TEAM is 3 year champion for TRA. Which you can go Nuskin webside to fnd out.

Plus i would like to highlight. SIngapore NUSKIN office is no longer selling Trimshake in TIN for very long. There is so many mummies asking me why my price is not lower than people who is selling in TIN hope this explain.

I recieve alot of email, what's app and call about TRA. Alot ask me for the price, to be true is not about the pricing is about how you manage to lose weight and gain confidence back. This is why i always request them to take their measure and see how to assist them better.

Hope this explain. :) Have a nice day.

Hi Gie,

good to hear your sharing, we can always share our TRA experience here or whatsapp me at 82281378.

I have been a certified weight management consultant for past 2 years with more than 200 people I have helped successfully

whether with complicated medical condition or merely looking for good body shape, all has different journey but had a transformation in their life

Hi Rachel

Wow....more than 200 people in 2 years...thats incredible.
What type of products/brands did you use to transform them?
For me, i hate to exercise, so my fat lose is totally owing to TRA, but slight muscle gain only.
Now I am taking the herbalife protein powder to help me gain muscle.

gie,

TRA is good to lose fats & also muscle gain too. it depends on your daily diet. taking protein powder maybe quick but not a long term.
to maintain muscle, exercise is a must but we do not need to go for rigorous exercise. simple home exercise or housework can help u train muscle too

Hi guys, should the diene-o-lene be taken 2 hours after normal meals (3pills, 2times daily) or 1 shot 6 pills altogether? After lunch or dinner?

I see that different ppl are taking it differently.. isnt there a standard way of taking these supplement?

And the best part is the bottle states 2 pills 3 times daily! Confuse.

Lalakiki,

Diene O Lene to be taken during meal replacement to get d best result, how did u get the idea it is to take after meals? do you do replacement meal?

To whom it may concern,

Recently there's a claim by a lady in China who consume fake supplements and caused severe damage to face....

Please approach your friends/relative who is a authorized distributor of Nuskin/Pharmanex products.

Beware of "fake" stuffs circulate on market
ImageUploadedByForum1399460038.511355.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1399459967.119984.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1399459967.119984.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 730
Just started on TR90, wish me luck in losing weight, fats & to shape up. Have tried so many different ways, pharmacy/dr's prescription pills to no success .. will share more on my experience

rara,

You made a right choice! work closely with your consultant to get the result you want

my personal experience from TR90, lose 4cm on waist without much exercise, only do 15times sit up some of the days

Student here looking for loose item from certified nuskin distributor:
1. TR90 Jumpstart
2. TR90 Control
3. TR90 Fit
of possibly 3 months supply
Had tried and finished tr90 b4 but results still not satisfying and it will be too ex for me to purchase another set.
Hoping to look for loose items at the cheaper price.
Pls email @ [email protected]

just want to share...

I'm have purchased and completed the 3 months nu skin tra slimming programme, have spent $2000 plus, I have followed the 'rule' strictly and obediently
Even when I was hungry, I told myself it is only for 3 months, soon I'll fit into m size dress.
But until today, I am still in xl size, only lost 1.3kg.
Super disappointed with nu skin tra, very angry. Trying to get refund but doubt will get my money back.
Now the nu skin consultant said my meals were not proper with too much carbo. But I had sandwich, for breakfast and less than half bowl of rice for lunch only even though I have the diet diary to proof my healthy diet of fat intake is low. They are trying to find excuses and push me away. Very very angry!!!!!

DO NOT BELIEVE NU SKIN TRA, IT IS A BIG FAT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 2012,

If you really hav your dietary proof, u can call up Nuskin customers feedback hotline for your complain.

TRA is definitely got result, the extent of result varies from individual to individual, it may affected by:
Pre-existing medical condition;
Aging
Hormone imbalance
Overeat if take too much protein or carbs (people always thought not eating rice can slim down but if eating or drinking things like soft drink or alcohol, it's more fat intake than a bowl of rice)

I am pretty excited cos i going to start TRA today!
I am 51kg/156cm and my tummy have not gone down at all since i gave birth and my body fat is at 25%!
It should be 19%-21%.

Anyway, pls pm me if you are interested to try. ;)

Don't buy from Sandy Wong and her team mate, especially Shan Shan!!!
They claim to be a team but don't communication.
Suppose to follow up weekly ended Missing In Action for 2 months.
Push blame for consumer for keeping quiet when no one follow up.
Push blame for everything, make you meet up just to take measurement and listen to her crap excuses which are of no help and waste of time.

Pay instalment yet only get monthly supply ended a lapse in consuming cause no one follow up to deliver supply.
Results is individual but experience sucks due to poor service.
Empty promises.

Ladies be careful!

I would like to share on a bad experience of service under Sandy Wong and her team mate, especially Shan Shan!!!
They claim to be a team but don't communication.
Suppose to follow up weekly, last update was she going korea for holiday, ended Missing In Action for 2 months.
Push blame for consumer for keeping quiet when no one follows up.
Push blame for everything, make you meet up just to take measurement and listen to her crap excuses which are of no help and waste of time.
Pay installment yet only get monthly supply ended a lapse in consuming cause no one follow up to deliver supply.
Results are individual but experience sucks due to poor service.
Empty promises, till date left with +-2 weeks of supply.
My weigh only reduce a kg.
I even take her advice to eat with Ageloc R2.

Disappointed
Eva

Hi Mummys,
I have some TR90 Stocks to let go.
Nuskin TR90 = 90 Days program.
-No need exercise
-No need starve (dieting makes you more fat).
- No weight rebound.

The secret to weight loss is to increase your skeleton muscle aka so increasing your metabolism rate
Average result 6kg - 7kg in 3 months. Lowest 3kg Highest 14.8Kg
See testimonial = www.facebook.com/tr90today
They expire Oct 2015.
They retail at $2080
But i need cash so i am letting go at a very cheap price
I am giving $700 Discount of retail price.
I need cash. So my loss is your gain.
Drop a text to 97921567 asap to prevent disappointment because i only left 2 sets.

Hi still available? Pls pm

Back